Rasmussen predicts 55 seats picked up in congress for GOP

He is not anti American. I just do not like his Vision of America.

Thats fine. And I agree with you...on this point. His ideas may be different then your own. But heck, please stop the hyperbole. It makes coming up with solutions that much more difficult.

What have I said that strikes you as hyperbole

Actually..my bad.

And my apologies. In this thread you did not engage in hyperbole.

I get things wrong sometimes and I apologize to you.

Forgive me..this post is sort of confusing. Please elaborate.

Well.. your previous post is a fair example and I've noticed you ask questions when caught without a good argument... I suppose defending Obama and Democrat failed policies has made you somewhat resourceful with but you lack evidence.

Again.

Please provide specifics.

We can start from there.

Eh.. some other time...:banghead:

Thats fine. And I agree with you...on this point. His ideas may be different then your own. But heck, please stop the hyperbole. It makes coming up with solutions that much more difficult.

What have I said that strikes you as hyperbole

Actually..my bad.

And my apologies. In this thread you did not engage in hyperbole.

I get things wrong sometimes and I apologize to you.

NP it's late we all make mistakes.

You get a pos rep for owning up to one.

Obama is an American success story. Disagreeing with his politics is fine. But one should take exception with this notion that he is "Anti American". Nothing he's done at this point demonstrates that.

And yes..I think the republicans will have a slight majority in the House after this election. They will not take the Senate.

Yes Obama proves that if you have the right skin color, right connections and are a "clean articulate Black man: (who said that??) you too can be president of the U.S.

He is the most anti American president ever. As well as being the most incompetent and mendacious.

Forgive me..this post is sort of confusing. Please elaborate.

Well.. your previous post is a fair example and I've noticed you ask questions when caught without a good argument... I suppose defending Obama and Democrat failed policies has made you somewhat resourceful with but you lack evidence.

Again.

We can start from there.

I would be very surprised if he does. Most right shills on this board, when asked for specifics, start getting personal and avoiding the subject. Lumpy is no different.

You have to remember these guys are the same people that when you say "Ok, what would you do differently", so "no". that is their only answer. They don't like the way Obama is doing things, but do not offer up modern, tangible alternatives...

Again.

We can start from there.

I would be very surprised if he does. Most right shills on this board, when asked for specifics, start getting personal and avoiding the subject. Lumpy is no different.

You have to remember these guys are the same people that when you say "Ok, what would you do differently", so "no". that is their only answer. They don't like the way Obama is doing things, but do not offer up modern, tangible alternatives...

And there we see more partisan hackery. There have been plenty of GOP alternatives. They get linked frequently. And then the leftist questioner goes away, never to be heard from again.

I'm not a fan of the commie crook from Chicago but really I agree Sallow. Obama ran as what he is, he has tried to run non-platform policies from what he sees as the center and has tried to enact the agenda he ran on that is what more can be expected from a president? Me, I swallowed my pride in 08 and supported Barr even though I would have preferred Phillies as the LP candidate. After the betrayal of everything the GOP claims to stand for during the meltdown I would not be touting the non-existent virtues of the Dumbo totem and their principles of convenience. Until and unless the GOP stands for something I wouldn't be throwing rocks.

Rasmussen's methodology is superior to other pollsters. Just recently there was a CNN/Time poll on the Alaskan battle for Senate that completely omitted the 18 to 34 age group.

I mean "hello??? you left out a whole group of voters????" and I'm supposed to buy into the poll?

But the problem is that CNN/Time could then put out their poll and everyone else in the blogasphere and the media could run with the headline.....

CNN/TIME poll shows Miller and Murkowski in a dead heat

They don't care if the methodology is flawed and skewed. The media just runs with the headline they desired in the first place.

Consequently the headlines gave Murkowski more power than she deserved.

Again.

We can start from there.

:lol: .. Judging from your standard position, your lips firmly pressed on Obama's ass, thank you, I take this as a compliment...
Why waste my time trying to convince the non-convince able?.. ie ..people like you..

tsunami_fake.jpg

Forum List

Back