Rasmussen predicted a tie between Northam and Gillespie (LOL)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
So let me see:
First they pick Romney to beat Obama.
Then they have Hillary ahead of Trump by 2% in the popular vote, which you conservatives say is bullshit because Mexican illegals voted (therefore you believe Rasmussen picked the wrong winner).
Now Rasmussen is way off in the VA Governor contest.

How can we not conclude that Rasmussen is one of the worst pollsters in the nation?

So let me see:
Then they have Hillary ahead of Trump by 2% in the popular vote, which you conservatives say is bullshit because Mexican illegals voted (therefore you believe Rasmussen picked the wrong winner).

How can we not conclude that Rasmussen is one of the worst pollsters in the nation?

rasmussen is always awful because they always over-calculate GOP votes.

It is disappointing to see that adult Americans do not know how a poll works. I would highly suggest that both of you stop, and take some basic courses of statistical sampling. Right now you are speaking on a topic you are demonstrably ignorant of. And it is embarrassing.

So let me see:

Rasmussen and Gallup had Romney up one. Three other pollsters had the race tied and two had Obama up by one. He won by 3.9

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

In 2016, the LA Times had Trump up by three. One pollster had Clinton up by six, two had her up by five. She won by 2.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Can we conclude that you're just biased because it's fashionable for Marxists to hate on Rasmussen and Fox News?

In fairness, the RCP average was 3.3% and he won by 9%, way outside the margin of error. So it wasn't just Rasmussen that failed.

So much for the years of Rightwing blah blah about the so-called liberal media producing skewed polls that favor Democrats.

In fairness, the RCP average was 3.3% and he won by 9%, way outside the margin of error. So it wasn't just Rasmussen that failed.
Don't shatter the OP's world view with facts.
Funny to watch, though.

Polls are good for a general idea, but we can't bet the house on any of them in a close race. Partisans do love to talk about them.

Ex-Felon votes did not cause Northam to win by 9%.
It didn't hurt...why do liberals feel it's okay to allow felons to vote? If one day it's proven that felons are swinging right with their vote what are you going to say then?

They have paid their debt to society if the sentence is completed legally.

There is a cost to breaking the law. Without it we have lawlessness.

What does that have to do with voting?

I've decided anyone who gets a parking ticket is permanently barred from voting. There must be a cost to breaking the law. Without it we have lawlessness. But that's not authoritarian, because I say it isn't. It's just basic law and order.

Forum List

Back