RASMUSSEN POLL: Obama Approval At 45%, Falls Behind Romney, Paul...

haha ... its a DEMOCRAT controlled congress. They are the ones holding everything up. GOP congress?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

obama_approval_index_february_27_2012.jpg

Interesting, in January 2009 the same graph shows Obama at only 45% - "strong approval".

- that must mean the Rs were at 55% "strong disaproval" - the good news for O is the Rs must be now at 72% disapproval - which does make sense ...

I think these polls give a pretty good idea of what the average american thinks of BOTH parties.

and yet the president's approval ratings are much higher than the GOP congress. shouldn't that tell you something?

Yeah it tells me "these polls give a pretty good idea of what the average american thinks of BOTH parties."

Congress is very close to 50/50 rep and dem, and the people pretty much hate it.

After dufus..............

Oh, so his fetus hugging activities have been reported on say, the evening news?

Oh, I know, they were a featured story on FOX NEWS, right?

it could happen... :rofl:

s'okay though..;. the compulsive liar o/p only picked the one poll that he could even pretend doesn't have the president kicking GOP butt.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Time to reboot Obama-Bot nutter. :cuckoo:

Rasmussen is a Republican biased pollster:

franklinrasmussen.jpg

Interesting, isn't it? Rasmussen polls consistently put Obama lower than the poll averages,

but somehow managed to consistently put Bush higher than the poll averages.

franklinrasmussen.jpg

Interesting, isn't it? Rasmussen polls consistently put Obama lower than the poll averages,

www.mysterypollster.com..... impressive source... I mean, it might be if it wasn't just redirected to Huffpo.

You're right. The data is irrefutable, so a retarded deflection is about all you would be able to come up with.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16 (see trends). That’s the president’s lowest rating in over a month.

Matchups between President Obama and GOP hopefuls shift along with the president’s Job Approval ratings. As a result, with the president’s overall approval ratings down six points since Valentine’s Day, the general election polling is looking weaker for the incumbent. It remains to be seen, of course, if this is merely statistical noise or a lasting change signaling that the president’s recent bounce in the polls has come to an end.

For the first time since late December 2011, Mitt Romney leads the president in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. Romney earns 45% of the vote, while the president attracts support from 43%. Romney holds a nine-point advantage among unaffiliated voters.

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Read More:
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Obama trailing in a RASMUSSEN poll? Say it ain't so....

From what I heard on local news radio programming this morning... it looks like Obama polls behind in approval and popularity whenever it is 'likely voters' being polled and not just 'registered voters'... and if I am not mistaken, Rasmussen is one that likes to poll on likely voters

just sayin'

franklinrasmussen.jpg

www.mysterypollster.com..... impressive source... I mean, it might be if it wasn't just redirected to Huffpo.

You're right. The data is irrefutable, so a retarded deflection is about all you would be able to come up with.
what fucking data? All you posted is a chart. You did not cite the source data it allegedly came from.

Oh, that.... plus the chart references Bush... WHO IS NOT PRESIDENT!

Oh, so his fetus hugging activities have been reported on say, the evening news?

Dont know Its just weeks old here.

I said you should get out more.

In your case that would be removing your head from Obamas ass.

Oh, the STORY itself is YEARS old.
It just hasn't been told.

You know why Santorum lost his Senate seat by an 18 % margin a few years back?
The fetus story.

Don't worry, independent voters eat this sort of extreme stuff UP!
THEY LOVE IT!

Santorum lost his senate seat because he was running against the son of a well loved governor with the same name in a bad year for Republicans.

Is the election more than two weeks away?

Hmm, appears to be, yes.

That means any poll by Rasmussen should be ignored. In late October he'll be in get-it-right mode and deserve our attention. Until then -- nothing to see here.

Like I said before, he will approve the border portion of the keystone pipeline around October, close enough to the election to boost his approval, but not enough time to actually get the thing started, if he is reelected he will pull the rug out from under it again. The democrats are purposely not voting on Bills in the senate as to give Obama the propaganda mechanism of running against a "Do nothing" congress even though it's his own party in congress that are doing nothing, not the GOP portion. But the left believe what they are being told instead of opening their eyes and seeing for themselves.
If Obama is reelected, it will be because the electorate are ignorant, nothing else.

Is this BEFORE or AFTER the media report on his dead-fetus hugging exploits?

After dufus..............

If we are talking about Santorum here the "Fetus" you speak of was a baby that was still born, a baby......not a "Fetus in early term pregnancy", you label it as if it was not a human being at all.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16 (see trends). That’s the president’s lowest rating in over a month.

Matchups between President Obama and GOP hopefuls shift along with the president’s Job Approval ratings. As a result, with the president’s overall approval ratings down six points since Valentine’s Day, the general election polling is looking weaker for the incumbent. It remains to be seen, of course, if this is merely statistical noise or a lasting change signaling that the president’s recent bounce in the polls has come to an end.

For the first time since late December 2011, Mitt Romney leads the president in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. Romney earns 45% of the vote, while the president attracts support from 43%. Romney holds a nine-point advantage among unaffiliated voters.

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Read More:
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Obama trailing in a RASMUSSEN poll? Say it ain't so....

Rasmussen polls likely voters only. It is the most accurate polling being done. And Rasmussen polls have gone both ways in the past so there is no partisan conspiracy as you might want to believe.

Gotta agree with the grunt on this on.. a different way of polling does not inherently mean a partisan way of polling...

Not that I put a whole hell of a lot into small sample polls anyway....

Obama also dropped another 3 points when the world saw him making a sexual proposition to that russian leader. Hey Dimitrzski, after I get re-elected, maybe we can go out to some russian night-club, you can even bring your friend Vladmir! Yah, Boys Night Out !

You guys STILL putting all your eggs in the Rassmussen basket?
Even after they've been so woefully wrong (all leaning to far right)?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back