Rasmussen Poll - McCain Moves 1 Point Ahead Of B.O.

Haven't you wondered why you see all the republican ads when you go to Rasmussen.com?

HHHmmmmm....

"uhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmm uhhhhhmmmmmm, uh, HOPE! Uhhh, ummm, uhhhhhmmmmmmm, um CHANGE!"

When Obama doesn't have a teleprompter his dullness really comes out. The debates are where McCain will pull away.

You may be right...if the old man can stay awake.

Surely, you jest on the part of McCain getting better news coverage. On energy, if Obama doesn't kick his energy policy into the gutter the race will not be close as previously thought.

Not at all. The media loves them both. The better way to phrase it would be "McCain gets more media passes" than anyone I can remember. He says some wildly stupid things and it only makes it to the blogger level. We have a 71 year old candidate singing about bombing Iran, gorilla sex, and confusing countries that he wants to bomb. He claimed that he will balance the budget, win the war, and stop immigration in his first term, yet he admits to being economically ignorant, has only been involved in losing wars, and is likely the worst possible candidate on immigration. The last time I heard bad McCain coverage was when he got a mole removed from his face.

But hey, god forbid I say something that doesn't line up with right-wing media now-a-days. You guys literally take the words from rush/oreilly/hannity and directly crap them onto this website.

Here's the latest "poor" publicity election news on google:

The Associated Press: AdWatch: Obama's ad tells only part of the story

Mitt Romney: Obama an 'Internet date': The Swamp

Political Radar: McCain: 'We Have to Drill Here and Drill Now'

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/04/us/politics/p04caucus.html?ref=politics

"uhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmm uhhhhhmmmmmm, uh, HOPE! Uhhh, ummm, uhhhhhmmmmmmm, um CHANGE!"

When Obama doesn't have a teleprompter his dullness really comes out. The debates are where McCain will pull away.

I can only imagine what scenario that went through your head when you conjured up the idea that McCain will win because Obama is dull.

Gallup reports that the 3 percentage-point lead Obama holds over McCain matches the average he’s held since he clinched the Democratic Party nomination in early June.

Clearly, we are right back to where we started.

Who gives a shit. 1300 people on any given day doesn't mean shit. People are going to decide during/after the debates. Until then, settle down.

Obama is clearly more popular.

That's your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

Face it, Obama's toast.

Hillary lost. Deal with it. She won't ever be president. She won't be Barack's VP either. It's not about her being a woman or Barack being black. It's about her fridged personality and sleazy psuedo emotions.

I just thought back to every instance where I've watched Barry attempt to speak without the aid of a TelePrompTer :eusa_boohoo:

He had a script and then had to improvise on the spot. Just wait until the debates, where he gets to debate someone who doesn't share 90% of his stances.

Anyone can see the both sides are starting to pander to the moderates. I think this will be Obama's down fall as I think the right tolerates a level of moderation and will let McCain get away with this more so then then the left will let Obama.

In other words our fringe isn't as fringy as their fringe.

I'm not going to put in a link, as all you have to do is type in Rasmussen in any current news search engine and you'll get this verified as of 8/4/08 - Monday.

Awe, what the heck. Here's one of many current news weblinks. Rasmussen Poll: John McCain Passes Barack Obama - Associated Content

Anyway, Rasmussen is saying that McCain has not only gained ground on B.Obama, but now has a 1 point lead.

Is this mimicking a similar scenario to what happened with Dukakis's, Kerry's and other Demo's leads that slipped towards the end of Summer, and gradually went downward even more before November?
Is Rasmussen a very accurate polling agency, as a general rule?

Rasmussen Is possibly the most accurate Poll source, as they use the largest sample size out there.

I think Americans are starting to wake up to BO's many flaws, and lack of experience.

Haven't you wondered why you see all the republican ads when you go to Rasmussen.com?

HHHmmmmm....

ROFLMAO, Rasmussen has always been called one of the best, and most fair polling site there is. I do not see ANY ADDS for either side on their site. Care to point them out to us, or are you just reaching? Now that McCain is leading all of the sudden liberals are going to try and Paint them as Biased. To rich. Get over it, Obama's is losing ground because he keeps saying STUPID ASS SHIT.

Last edited:
Gallup reports that the 3 percentage-point lead Obama holds over McCain matches the average he’s held since he clinched the Democratic Party nomination in early June.

Clearly, we are right back to where we started.

Who gives a shit. 1300 people on any given day doesn't mean shit. People are going to decide during/after the debates. Until then, settle down.

Obama is clearly more popular.

WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. Rasmussen's sample size is 3000, the largest of any.

Obama is clearly NOT ANY MORE popular than McCain.

Obama's lead on RCP is the lowest it has been since he clinched the Nomination. Down to 2.3.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

RCP is an average of 10 polls. Including Rasmussen and Gallup and most of the other major polls.

I find it really funny how Dems on this site have been posting Rasmussen polls for months when Obama was in the lead, and now at least one of you is going to try and say they are republican Biased.

What a joke man.

IMO Obama is in deep trouble, because of the silly things he keeps saying, and his elitist attitude.

Some of you were calling me an idiot, for saying Obama has not unified the nation as you claimed. Obama's falling numbers is more proof I was right. He has not unified the Nation any more than Any other candidate.

Last edited:
Hillary lost. Deal with it. She won't ever be president. She won't be Barack's VP either. It's not about her being a woman or Barack being black. It's about her fridged personality and sleazy psuedo emotions.

She doesn't want to be Barack's VP. I wouldn't want her to be Barack's VP. She's better politics than that.

Barack won't be President, either. He's sinking faster than the Titanic, and he hasn't even received his official nomination from the DNC yet. That's sad, real sad.

OK, I just searched the Entire site. Where are these Republican Adds? I see a couple of NON political adds for Google, and an Add for the New York Times.

Wtf is that koolaid drinking Lefty fool talking about.

OK, I just searched the Entire site. Where are these Republican Adds? I see a couple of NON political adds for Google, and an Add for the New York Times.

Wtf is that koolaid drinking Lefty fool talking about.

Here's what I got...front page an ad to sign up for Newt's newsletter.

The ads are often different depending who is looking at the site, and they change every few refreshes.

Forum List

Back