Rasmussen: Pennsylvania Obama 51 McCain 47

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
In Pennsylvania, John McCain is getting closer, but Barack Obama is still attracting a majority of voters.
The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of voters in the state shows Obama with 51% of the vote while McCain picks up 47%. That four-point advantage for Obama is down from a seven-point margin earlier in the week and a 13-point advantage for Obama earlier in the month.

Link here

I live in Pennsylvania (about 15 miles from Gettysburg) and I got a call from an Obama supporter last night trying to convince me to vote Obama. When I asked her for reasons why she said "Obama will be good for the economy".
I asked "Really? How's that?"
She said "If you make less than 250,000 dollars you're gonna' get a tax cut."
Me: "Oh yeah? I just heard Obama say the other day that it's now 200,00 dollars. And the Governor of N.M. Bill Richardson said it's 125,000 dollars now."
Her: "Where did you see that?" I directed her to the CNN web site. "Oh, I din't know that, I'll have to look into that". (sure she will)
Me: "You know who that reminds me of? Bill Clinton. He said the same thing in 1992 but when elected he said he couldn't do it. I'll bet Obama will do the same. Look at all the spending projects he has lined up at his web site. They have to be paid for some how".
She said that I'm obviously a McCain supporter and that she has others to call so she said goodnight.

You would think that the Obama cold callers would be a bit more informed don't ya' think?

I live in Pennsylvania (about 15 miles from Gettysburg) and I got a call from an Obama supporter last night trying to convince me to vote Obama. When I asked her for reasons why she said "Obama will be good for the economy".
I asked "Really? How's that?"
She said "If you make less than 250,000 dollars you're gonna' get a tax cut."
Me: "Oh yeah? I just heard Obama say the other day that it's now 200,00 dollars. And the Governor of N.M. Bill Richardson said it's 125,000 dollars now."
Her: "Where did you see that?" I directed her to the CNN web site. "Oh, I din't know that, I'll have to look into that". (sure she will)
Me: "You know who that reminds me of? Bill Clinton. He said the same thing in 1992 but when elected he said he couldn't do it. I'll bet Obama will do the same. Look at all the spending projects he has lined up at his web site. They have to be paid for some how".
She said that I'm obviously a McCain supporter and that she has others to call so she said goodnight.

You would think that the Obama cold callers would be a bit more informed don't ya' think?

When you have so many people working for you, you're bound to get a call from an idiot. Give me your number, I'll convince you.

And John McCain is closing in on Obama in the toss up states.

Seems as if a prediction of a landslide for Obama, is a mere fantasy.

And John McCain is closing in on Obama in the toss up states.

Oh really.

Show me more than one poll per state that shows McCain closing in on Obama in the toss up states that was taken in the last week.

10/31

2989826485_e76128c210_o.png

10/30

2987446265_b076ab7171_o.png

10/29

2986041214_64428c85c4_o.png

10/28

2982704900_061cdf229d_o.png

10/27

2978969093_4abd305746_o.png

Last edited:
stick to linking polls; it suits your intellect.

stick to drinking budweiser and polishing your double barrel shotgun on your lawn chair in front of you $5000 broken down trailer in the middle of the backwoods watching nascar and listening to your country music about incest. it suits your intellect. :D

Forum List

Back