Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

Newt does not have the staff Romney has and is not yet prepared for the long slog in front of them all.

Remember when USAR was out in spades for the far right weirdos?

Once Newt starts making personal appearances with the new Misses his campaigning days will be over

Her hair looks like she uses a whole can of aqua net on it. And that nose? Newt should have spent some of that $500,000 Tiffany money on getting his wife a nose job because she looks like a parrot or a hawk.

But all good-natured kidding aside, she would be the first First Lady (that I"m aware of) who was sleeping with a future president while he was married to another woman. That can't make social conservatives very happy considering that they pride themselves as being paragons of moral <cough> leadership in a country of declining moral values.

The woman is very high on the creep factor

Looks aside, her being a home wrecker will not endear her to the base. Neither will the Tiffany charge account appeal to a WalMart base

trollface.jpg lol

callista-460x307.jpg

How do you feel about his wife, the prosepective "Third Lady."

Once Newt starts making personal appearances with the new Misses his campaigning days will be over

Her hair looks like she uses a whole can of aqua net on it. And that nose? Newt should have spent some of that $500,000 Tiffany money on getting his wife a nose job because she looks like a parrot or a hawk.

But all good-natured kidding aside, she would be the first First Lady (that I"m aware of) who was sleeping with a future president while he was married to another woman. That can't make social conservatives very happy considering that they pride themselves as being paragons of moral <cough> leadership in a country of declining moral values.

Not according to history. We've been through this "moral " stuff ad nauseum. We need a LEADER, not a family counselor.

Looks aside, her being a home wrecker will not endear her to the base. Neither will the Tiffany charge account appeal to a WalMart base

trollface.jpg lol

callista-460x307.jpg

Must have used Michael Jacksons plastic surgeon

Not according to history. We've been through this "moral " stuff ad nauseum. We need a LEADER, not a family counselor.

You obviously don't follow American politics

trollface.jpg lol

callista-460x307.jpg

Suddenly I find myself thinking about that movie, "101 Dalmations" because she looks one hell of a LOT like Cruella de Vil.

trollface.jpg lol

callista-460x307.jpg

Suddenly I find myself thinking about that movie, "101 Dalmations" because she looks one hell of a LOT like Cruella de Vil.

if newt got elected i bet her pet cause will be making blood diamonds legal.......

What are you talking about. We've only had one previously divorced and remarried president (Reagan), and he didn't meet the future Mrs Reagan, Nancy Davis, until AFTER he was divorced from Jane Wyman.

Andrew Jackson had one wife who was previously married, and there was a scandal because her divorce was never completed prior to her marriage to Jackson. I can't think of any other examples.

Shortly after Jackson first arrived in Nashville in 1788, he lived as a boarder with Rachel Stockley Donelson, the widow of John Donelson. Here Jackson became acquainted with their daughter, Rachel Donelson Robards.

At the time, Rachel Robards was in an unhappy marriage with Captain Lewis Robards, a man subject to irrational[dubious – discuss] fits of jealous rage. Due to Lewis Robards' temperament, the two were separated in 1790. According to Jackson, he married Rachel after hearing that Robards had obtained a divorce. However, the divorce had never been completed, making Rachel's marriage to Jackson technically bigamous and therefore invalid. After the divorce was officially completed, Rachel and Jackson remarried in 1794.[54] To complicate matters further, evidence shows that Donelson had been living with Jackson and referred to herself as Mrs. Jackson before the petition for divorce was ever made.[55] It was not uncommon on the frontier for relationships to be formed and dissolved unofficially, as long as they were recognized by the community.

The controversy surrounding their marriage remained a sore point for Jackson, who deeply resented attacks on his wife’s honor. With his anger over attacks about Rachel, and his participation in violent confrontations, Jackson gained a reputation as a quarrelsome and vengeful man.[56] By May 1806, Charles Dickinson had published an attack on Jackson in the local newspaper, and it resulted in a written challenge from Jackson to a duel. In the duel, Dickinson shot Jackson in the ribs before Jackson returned the fatal shot; Since Dickinson was considered an expert shot, Jackson and his friend, Thomas Overton, determined it would be best to let Dickinson turn and fire first, hoping that his aim might be spoiled in his quickness. Jackson would wait and take careful aim at Dickinson. Dickinson did fire first, hitting Jackson in the chest. Under the rules of dueling, Dickinson had to remain still as Jackson took aim. The bullet that struck Jackson was so close to his heart that it could never be safely removed. Jackson had been wounded so frequently in duels that it was said he "rattled like a bag of marbles."[57] Jackson’s reputation suffered greatly from the duel.[58]

Rachel died of a heart attack on December 22, 1828, two weeks after her husband's victory in the election and two months before Jackson took office as President. Jackson blamed John Quincy Adams for Rachel's death because the episode ridiculing his wife was repeatedly used in the campaign of 1828. He felt that this had hastened her death and never forgave Adams.[59]

Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newt has an education, obama has a piece of paper. He has got to be the stupidest man ever to be in political office.

trollface.jpg lol

callista-460x307.jpg

You have to feel sorry for the woman...if she doesn't lift that face into the stratosphere, he has the habit of dumping for younger looking faces.

Forum List

Back