Rashida Tlaib asked Israel for entry to see her grandmother in West Bank,they approve, she declines!

You do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
ou do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
Based on what, Jewish land ownership in Palestine when European Zionists began their colonization project?
022119-15-Israel-Palestine-Zionism.png

Zionist Settler Colonialism | The Institute for Palestine Studies

"When in the late nineteenth century Zionism arose as a political force calling for the colonization of Palestine and the 'gathering of all Jews,' little attention was paid to the fact that Palestine was already populated. Indeed, the Basel Program adopted at the First Zionist Congress, which launched political Zionism in 1897, made no mention of a Palestinian native population when it spelled out the movement's objective: 'the establishment of a publicly and legally secured home in Palestine for the Jewish people.'"

Your biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
our biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

Right of conquest - Wikipedia

The Arabs should have left Israel alone.
European Jews should have left Palestine alone
decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

The Colonization of Palestine: Rethinking the Term ‘Israeli Occupation’

Americans should have left Native Americans alone. Not how life works. Why are you avoiding the question? You a Muslim?

Your biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
our biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

I am Jewish. And all you do is post bullshit that I am very familiar with. Why don’t you stop being a pussy and actually debate instead of posting links. I can Post links all day too. Man up or shut up.
I am Jewish. And all you do is post bullshit that I am very familiar with. Why don’t you stop being a pussy and actually debate instead of posting links. I can Post links all day too. Man up or shut up.
Any links you post would amount to hasbara:
israeli_hasbara_image.jpg

Man up and stop killing kids for land and water, Sissy.

View attachment 274806

George at his family reunion.View attachment 274806
Heroic Jews and their family values
Last-moments-of-four-Palestinian-boys-before-Israeli-shell-wiped-hit-them-on-a-Gaza-beach.jpg

Typical Muslim but. Picks and chooses what to post. What a pussy you are.

You do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
ou do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
Based on what, Jewish land ownership in Palestine when European Zionists began their colonization project?

"When in the late nineteenth century Zionism arose as a political force calling for the colonization of Palestine and the 'gathering of all Jews,' little attention was paid to the fact that Palestine was already populated. Indeed, the Basel Program adopted at the First Zionist Congress, which launched political Zionism in 1897, made no mention of a Palestinian native population when it spelled out the movement's objective: 'the establishment of a publicly and legally secured home in Palestine for the Jewish people.'"

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

The muslims shouldn't have moved into Judeo-Christian lands.

Remember their religion was confined to Arabia back in the day.

If the person's grandmother, along with millions of other non-Jews, is being used as a pawn by agents of a racist, illegal occupation, the only "gotcha" moment reveals how afraid the Jews of Israel are about their apartheid and injustice being revealed by a member of the US Congress.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Israel Has a Right to Exist | Free Inquiry
Your link, Cracker:

"So when Israel declared its independence in 1948, it was only a fraction of what it had originally been designed to be by the League of Nations and the original British Mandate. When Israel declared its independence, the armies of Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Transjordan (Jordan) immediately attacked. This caused the displacement of many Arabs living within what was now Israel. Had these Arab armies not attacked but rather accepted the new, small state of Israel in their midst, the violent conflicts that have raged in the area since 1948 would not have occurred."

Had the five Arab armies not attacked, Jews would have stolen all of Palestine in 1948 instead of waiting until 1967.
slide_16.jpg

Why did the Heroic Jews cringe behind an Iron Wall of British bayonets for a generation before launching their ethnic cleansing campaign?

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

"So when Israel declared its independence in 1948, it was only a fraction of what it had originally been designed to be by the League of Nations and the original British Mandate. When Israel declared its independence, the armies of Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Transjordan (Jordan) immediately attacked. This caused the displacement of many Arabs living within what was now Israel. Had these Arab armies not attacked but rather accepted the new, small state of Israel in their midst, the violent conflicts that have raged in the area since 1948 would not have occurred."

Had the five Arab armies not attacked, Jews would have stolen all of Palestine in 1948 instead of waiting until 1967.
slide_16.jpg

Why did the Heroic Jews cringe behind an Iron Wall of British bayonets for a generation before launching their ethnic cleansing campaign?

Before Israel was founded, during WWII, the Grand Mufti and other so-called "palestinians" were collaborating with the Germans.

Really,when the war was over, these nazi sympathizers should have been sent to Buenos Aires with their pals Bormann and Eichmann. I can't see treating them as if they are legit or something.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

Never has been a nation or country called Palestine.

The Arabs attacked and lost their shit. Too bad

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

The king of links and cowardice. I can Click on links too. You’re a waste of time and space. You lost the debate. You’re no man.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

Are you a Muslim? Why do you dodge the question? Loser

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

At the time when European Jews began their Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish-majority state, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. It was the Zionists who embarked on a century-long crusade of ethnic cleansing.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

No, I'm not a Muslim, Jew, or Christian, Cracker.
Now you explain why your heroic ancestors cowered behind a wall of British bayonets for a generation before creating their racist state?
Israel-nation-state-Jewish.jpg

Israel law which could create Jewish-only communities protested by thousands who fear ‘apartheid’

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

At the time when European Jews began their Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish-majority state, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. It was the Zionists who embarked on a century-long crusade of ethnic cleansing.

Bullshit. Jews were expelled from Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran and Iraq. Where were they supposed to go? Funny how you don’t mention that. Hundreds of thousands kicked out. Stop your bullshit crying you pussy. They have one tiny strip of land. Your people have 50+ nations.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

Now you explain why your heroic ancestors cowered behind a wall of British bayonets for a generation before creating their racist state?

Israel law which could create Jewish-only communities protested by thousands who fear ‘apartheid’

These are my ancestors you pussy.

upload_2019-8-17_16-32-44.jpeg

Lost 90% of them in WW2 and the Holocaust. I come from a bloodline of warriors. You come from a line of pussies.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

Free peoples have always stood up united against Islamonazism, George.

The fact that that Children of Israel and the British stood together in Judea isn't remarkable. The Poles stood together with the Hapsburgs when Sobieski saved Europe in the late 17th Century.

Before that in the previous century, the Holy League was assembled to face down the Jihadi at Lepanto.

Venetians stood with the Greeks during the Muslim sacking of Constantinople in 1453, although that effort was unsuccessful.

Not unheard of at all.

You can't leave a working man nowhere to go. The best way to make yourself a nazi is to burn Freud.

Their hate rhetoric against Jews will cause another Jewish synagogue shooting. I think that Pres.Trump needs to put them on a watch list.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

The fact that that Children of Israel and the British stood together in Judea isn't remarkable. The Poles stood together with the Hapsburgs when Sobieski saved Europe in the late 17th Century.

Before that in the previous century, the Holy League was assembled to face down the Jihadi at Lepanto.

Venetians stood with the Greeks during the Muslim sacking of Constantinople in 1453, although that effort was unsuccessful.

Not unheard of at all.
I'm not denying the terrorism inflicted by Islamic fundamentalists around the world; however, it pales in comparison to the terror that capitalism continues to inflict on innocent Muslim civilians from Syria to Yemen.

As far as Zionism and the British Empire are concerned, at the end of WWI the Brits went looking for a"... little, loyal Jewish Ulster" at the headwaters of the Suez Canal. Unfortunately for the Crown (and non-Jews in Palestine), the Zionists had no intention of sharing land, water or power in their "historical homeland."

Winston Churchill sent the Black and Tans to Palestine

"Officers who had served in Ireland played a prominent role in quelling protests by Palestinians against the expropriation of land where they lived and farmed.

"Raymond Cafferata, for example, had been part of the Auxiliaries during the Irish War of Independence.

"In 1933, he headed a contingent of foot police at a Jaffa demonstration which had been banned.

"A baton charge that he ordered was commended by British administration in Jerusalem for being 'magnificently executed' despite how numerous Palestinians were shot dead during the protest."

Last edited:
You can't leave a working man nowhere to go. The best way to make yourself a nazi is to burn Freud.
The Nazis knew exactly where to look to find their model for "blood and soil."

Racism in the United States - Wikipedia

"Use of the American racist model[edit]

"Hitler and other Nazis praised America's system of institutional racism and they also believed that it was the model which should be followed in their Reich.

"In particular, they believed that it was the model for the expansion of German territory into the territory of other nations and the elimination of their indigenous inhabitants, for the implementation of racist immigration laws which banned some races, and laws which denied full citizenship to blacks, which they also wanted to implement against Jews.

"Hitler's book Mein Kampf extolled America as the only contemporary example of a country with racist ('völkisch') citizenship statutes in the 1920s, and Nazi lawyers made use of the American models in crafting laws for Nazi Germany.[278]

"U.S. citizenship laws and anti-miscegenation laws directly inspired the two principal Nuremberg Laws—the Citizenship Law and the Blood Law."

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

These are my ancestors you pussy.

View attachment 274809

Lost 90% of them in WW2 and the Holocaust. I come from a bloodline of warriors. You come from a line of pussies.
You come from a bloodline of bigots.
Why don't you go back where you came from, Troll?
1o2g3n.jpg

Punk.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

Bullshit. Jews were expelled from Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran and Iraq. Where were they supposed to go? Funny how you don’t mention that. Hundreds of thousands kicked out. Stop your bullshit crying you pussy. They have one tiny strip of land. Your people have 50+ nations.
European Jews began the colonization of Palestine one hundred years ago when there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.
jabotinsky---welcome-poster.jpg

"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall"

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

Not unheard of at all.
I'm not denying the terrorism inflicted by Islamic fundamentalists around the world; however, it pales in comparison to the terror that capitalism continues to inflict on innocent Muslim civilians from Syria to Yemen.

As far as Zionism and the British Empire are concerned, at the end of WWI the Brits went looking for a"... little, loyal Jewish Ulster" at the headwaters of the Suez Canal. Unfortunately for the Crown (and non-Jews in Palestine), the Zionists had no intention of sharing land, water or power in their "historical homeland."

Winston Churchill sent the Black and Tans to Palestine

"Officers who had served in Ireland played a prominent role in quelling protests by Palestinians against the expropriation of land where they lived and farmed.

"Raymond Cafferata, for example, had been part of the Auxiliaries during the Irish War of Independence.

"In 1933, he headed a contingent of foot police at a Jaffa demonstration which had been banned.

"A baton charge that he ordered was commended by British administration in Jerusalem for being 'magnificently executed' despite how numerous Palestinians were shot dead during the protest."

All your posts are cut and paste bullshit

Forum List

Back