Rashida Tlaib asked Israel for entry to see her grandmother in West Bank,they approve, she declines!

How many times are you desperate lowlifes with low learning curves going to repeat the same antisemitic canards? Maybe you should ask your handlers to help you with some new "material", eh? Is it any wonder that you're an ardent supporter of Tlaib, a piece of shit enemy-within antisemite that even Democrats have a hard time defending?
How many times are you desperate lowlifes with low learning curves going to repeat the same antisemitic canards? Maybe you should ask your handlers to help you with some new "material", eh? Is it any wonder that you're an ardent supporter of Tlaib, a piece of shit enemy-within antisemite that even Democrats have a hard time defending?
How long are "Israel First" trolls going to lie about the heroic IDF's deliberate assault on an unarmed US vessel steaming in international waters and the murder of 34 Americans, until the Golan Heights reverts to Syrian control?

Opinion | After 20 Years, Justice Still Awaits Survivors of the U.S.S. Liberty

"The motive for attacking the Liberty still has not been properly addressed because the facts have never been officially acknowledged.

"An honest analysis must consider the following: The Israel Defense Forces took the virtually impregnable Golan Heights in less than 24 hours, even though its ranks were already thinned over the newly conquered West Bank, Gaza and the Sinai Desert all the way to the Suez Canal.

"It appears that this troop movement up the Golan was postponed by one day, June 8, 1967, when the Liberty's electronic surveillance capability was neutralized by Israeli jet fighters swooping down at close range."
022119-19-Israel-Palestine-Zionism.png

I told You already no one reads your cut and pastes from biased sources!
I told You already no one reads your cut and pastes from biased sources!
Were you defiled as a child?
Here's another "biased" witness you won't read:

http://www.gtr5.com/Witnesses/forslund.pdf

"On the day of the attack on the Liberty, I read yellow teletype sheets that spewed from the machines in front of me all day. We obtained our input from a variety of sources including the NSA.

"The teletypes were raw translations of intercepts of Israeli air-to-air and air-to-ground communications between jet aircraft and their ground controller.

"I read page after page of these transcripts that day as it went on and on.

"The transcripts made specific reference to the efforts to direct the jets to the target which was identified as American numerous times by the ground controller.

"Upon arrival, the aircraft specifically identified the target and mentioned the American flag she was flying.

"There were frequent operational transmissions from the pilots to the ground base describing the strafing runs.

"The ground control began asking about the status of the target and whether it was sinking.

"They stressed that the target must be sunk and leave no trace.

"The pilots stated they had made several runs and the target was still floating.

"The ground control station re-iterated that it was urgent that the target be sunk, leaving no trace.

"There was a detectable level of frustration evident in the transmissions over the fact that the aircraft were unable to accomplish the mission quickly and totally."

Are you disappointed Israel failed to sink Liberty with no survivors?

My Goodness. I have No idea what you posted as it’s all cut and paste and I won’t read it.
My Goodness. I have No idea what you posted as it’s all cut and paste and I won’t read it.
ussliberty2018poster-IAK.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Fake News

Well, here's the latest:

11 hours ago.
Rashida Tlaib Sued for Alleged Assault and Battery of Laura Loomer
finance.yahoo.com/news/rashida-tlaib-sued-alleged-assault-battery-laura-loomer-130000184.html

URL is correctly transcribed. The reader can take up the problem with the management.

Forum List

Back