Rashid Khalidi's "radical" views

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Paperboy, Sarge, if the both of you are so interested in what Khalidi says, I've posted an interview of him done by Charlie Rose.

See, your views is that you cannot be friends, talk to or have anything to do with people who have alternative viewpoints than you do. It's black and white to you guys. You're right, they're wrong. That's been the mantra of the Bush Administration for the past 7 and a half years. Look where it's gotten us.

We have to talk to our enemies. John McCain loves to talk about his roll in the Cuban Missile Crisis. That would've never happened had we had what is now widely known as "the red telephone" in which the Soviets and the US could actually talk to each other.

June 20, 1963: Cuban Missile Crisis Spurs Moscow-D.C. 'Hot Line'

Anyway, here's the interview. I watched your video and commented on it, now you watch and comment on mine.

"The Palestinians have been operating under very difficult circumstances, under terrible pressure with a variety of really tight constraints. At the same time, however; they had choices. Most of these were bad choices. Bad, worse and worst."

[youtube]si4n4Og1OZY[/youtube]

everything is black and white when it comes to the military which is why they have no place anywhere near the White House(aka John McCain)

And paperboy, well he's just a nut job

• Obama and Ayers fund Khalidi through the Woods Fund.
  • Khalidi acknowledges Ayers in his book.
  • Khalidi does fundraiser for Obama.
  • Ayers and Obama both give testimonials at Khalidi going away party.

Even if Khalidiis is a frickin' saint we again have Obama and Ayers again being together.

Forget about everything else: Obama LIED to the American people during a televised debate and continues to lie about his alliance with Ayers.

Obama is one photo or video away from dropping like a rock. You better keep your fingers crossed that such a photo or video doesn't exist.

• Obama and Ayers fund Khalidi through the Woods Fund.
  • Khalidi acknowledges Ayers in his book.
  • Khalidi does fundraiser for Obama.
  • Ayers and Obama both give testimonials at Khalidi going away party.

Even if Khalidiis is a frickin' saint we again have Obama and Ayers again being together.

Forget about everything else: Obama LIED to the American people during a televised debate and continues to lie about his alliance with Ayers.

Obama is one photo or video away from dropping like a rock. You better keep your fingers crossed that such a photo or video doesn't exist.

Excuse me. I watched and commented on your video, specifically, Paperboy. Please show me the same level of respect instead of coming into my thread and posting garbage.

Paperboy, Sarge, if the both of you are so interested in what Khalidi says, I've posted an interview of him done by Charlie Rose.

See, your views is that you cannot be friends, talk to or have anything to do with people who have alternative viewpoints than you do. It's black and white to you guys. You're right, they're wrong. That's been the mantra of the Bush Administration for the past 7 and a half years. Look where it's gotten us.

We have to talk to our enemies. John McCain loves to talk about his roll in the Cuban Missile Crisis. That would've never happened had we had what is now widely known as "the red telephone" in which the Soviets and the US could actually talk to each other.

June 20, 1963: Cuban Missile Crisis Spurs Moscow-D.C. 'Hot Line'

Anyway, here's the interview. I watched your video and commented on it, now you watch and comment on mine.

"The Palestinians have been operating under very difficult circumstances, under terrible pressure with a variety of really tight constraints. At the same time, however; they had choices. Most of these were bad choices. Bad, worse and worst."

[youtube]si4n4Og1OZY[/youtube]

Sounds totally reasonable, and sane.

Yes, the palestinians do have some legitimate grievances. But, their leadership and some of their choices have not been in their best interests.

Its not always black and white.

Forum List

Back