Rare earth metals no longer a problem

How many productive lithium mines are there in America, and how successful will the CCP's lawfare attacks continue to keep them unproductive?
One producing mine at present, and two more I know of that Tesla is involved in starting up. And the one on the Oregon-Nevada border has the potential to produce enough lithium to supply 25% of the world's needs for over 40 years. Nevada Mine Could Produce 25% of World's Lithium
Fake "environmental" nutjobs backed by the CCP's high priced lawyers and spooks will fight, bribe and extort that into oblivion.

It's called lawfare.

You know, it's really not fair of you to just give reasonable answers to stupid questions.
I know. But I don't give those answers for them, for they will not read or watch them, but for others that don't know what is going on in these fields.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
How many productive lithium mines are there in America, and how successful will the CCP's lawfare attacks continue to keep them unproductive?
One producing mine at present, and two more I know of that Tesla is involved in starting up. And the one on the Oregon-Nevada border has the potential to produce enough lithium to supply 25% of the world's needs for over 40 years. Nevada Mine Could Produce 25% of World's Lithium
Fake "environmental" nutjobs backed by the CCP's high priced lawyers and spooks will fight, bribe and extort that into oblivion.

It's called lawfare.
And people like Musk are very good at defeating that lawfare as we have seen both with Tesla and Space X.

More child labor for cobalt?
Another dolt that never bothers to read anything that they reply to.
Yes, there is a lot more oil to be obtained, all at continually increasing cost. In the meantime the cost of EV's is coming down every year. Soon, oil will be valuable as an industrial feedstock, and we will not need nearly as much.
Tell me when I can pick one up for a grand
Keep riding the bus.

Looks like rare earth metals are no longer a problem from either the political or abundance standpoint;

Rare Earths are used to dope Silicon and Germanium. I don't think Japan has an outcrop of Rare Earths and must be recycling them. Japan is breaking China's monopoly.

Looks like rare earth metals are no longer a problem from either the political or abundance standpoint
Given the deposits were discovered in 2013 and they still have not figured out how to develop technologies for the marine resource recovery at the sea bottom at a depth of around 6,000 m that contain high concentrations of rare-earth elements I don't think your statement is correct.

Looks like rare earth metals are no longer a problem from either the political or abundance standpoint;

They have never been a problem to begin with. The environmental damage caused by collecting them is a huge problem and will not be going away. More lies from you to feed the cult.

It's called lawfare.
And people like Musk are very good at defeating that lawfare as we have seen both with Tesla and Space X.
And yet lithium mines in America are still not productive.

They will not be productive unless and until the CCP's ultra-corrupt Democratic party of slavery is totally ousted from power in America. Democrats need to be purged from all powerful positions of society if it is going to move and progress forward.

Then technologies that the feeble-minded TDS afflicted morons like you can only dream of will be unleashed on a wide scale for the good of all mankind.

Last edited:
earth-first-well-stripmine-the-other-planets-later-tshirt-preview.png

They found them while experimenting with using Fukushima waste water as a deep sea fracking fluid..

Just kidding.. :stir: sorry.. :doubt: never mind.. :blowpop:

Suuuuure. Four miles deep in the ocean, then a further 12 meters or so into the mud.

Not easy, and certainly not cheap to get to.

But, at least they ain't chinese!

OP link says:
Wind turbine batteries require 450 lbs of neodymium per watt.
But that pdf link doesn't even mention batteries, let alone "wind turbine batteries" and just one old table reports and refers to estimates like "50 kg/MW Nd2 O3" (neodymium oxide). That's 50 Kg per mega (million) watts or about 110 lbs per million watts or 0.00011 lbs/watt, not "450 lbs of neodymium per watt."

From the article: ... :cool:
"The bad news, of course, is that Japan has to figure out how to extract the minerals from 6-12 feet under the seabed four miles beneath the ocean surface "
A matter of engineering. The resource is too valuable to not mine.
Imagine the massive level of pollution likely to be caused by excavating the seabed 4 miles below the ocean surface. I thought you cared about the environment. Is this a troll post?

Why hasn’t Old Crock returned to his thread to dispute the claims made here? He just ran off.

Forum List

Back