Raqqa in rubble: Nobody helps

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Nobody helps, nobody rids the city of mines. It is a field of death.

"“We are living a tragedy amongst destruction. No one is taking care of us,” said Khawla, a local resident.

Mohammad Junaid, a former teacher from Raqqa said that “no one helped” them with rebuilding and removing rubble from the city.

“We received nothing at all, not even a penny! Not from the coalition nor from anyone else,” Mohammad said with regard to international aid.

Resident Fayyad Omar Mayel said that he believes that it’s “the Coalition that is responsible in the first place and it should be the first to help us.”

Another resident, Eyyad al-Haj, said that there is no security and that “looting” occurs quite often.

“The people of Raqqa came back to restore life again on their own expense, and removing the mines will be on their own expense and by themselves,” he added.

Syrians are starting to return to the city, which is still laced with booby traps and explosives. Injuries and deaths due to unexploded ordnance are a daily phenomenon as mines are still people’s biggest preoccupation.

A Raqqa resident injured by a mine and being treated at the Tal Abyad Hospital, Radwan Hajji Jasim, recounted how he was wounded and how a friend of his killed when they tried to remove a mine near their homes."

Raqqa in ruins as locals make desperate plea for help

what else is new? Raqqa is an important center of arab-Islamic atrocities

What are you babbling? Why does the US leave the cities of Kobani, Manbij and now Raqqa in debris and mines? They don´t give a damn.

right-------the US does not give a damn. SO? Raqqa is defeated. I don't either. The place is
crawling with jihadist filth
I guess you don´t know what Raqqa is and what this thread is about. The Kurds you support that eagerly control the city.

What are you babbling? Why does the US leave the cities of Kobani, Manbij and now Raqqa in debris and mines? They don´t give a damn.

right-------the US does not give a damn. SO? Raqqa is defeated. I don't either. The place is
crawling with jihadist filth
I guess you don´t know what Raqqa is and what this thread is about. Your holy Kurds control the city.

It is still crawling with Jihadists-------Kurds are very hardy people-----SURVIVORS-----they will survive in
the bombed out city unimpeded by Baathist pig rule. GOOD THAT THEY OWN that lovely land.
They have La la la the sun in the morning,, the moon at nite--------and even the river. It is the land of
the Prophet Jonah (not that he liked that shit hole)

There are plenty of wealthy Arab countries that are in that region. Let them pay for the rebuilding and mine removal.

There are plenty of wealthy Arab countries that are in that region. Let them pay for the rebuilding and mine removal.
Destroy and forget. Sounds so typical. Why did your regime send ISIS in the first place?

Battle of Raqqa (March 2013) - Wikipedia

They always were rubble, they always will be rubble. Those savages in the ME are always fighting and always killing. Always will. I don't care at all.

Last edited:
They always were rubble, they always will be rubble. those savages in the ME are always fighting and always killing. Always will. I don't care at all.

the issue presented in this thread is "WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THE RUBBLE OF RAQQA" ???
Long long ago ----when I was a kid------a neighbor from Germany who had lived in Berlin during
RAF bombing of Berlin blamed ALL THAT IS EVIL ON ENGLAND

They always were rubble, they always will be rubble. those savages in the ME are always fighting and always killing. Always will. I don't care at all.

the issue presented in this thread is "WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THE RUBBLE OF RAQQA" ???
Long long ago ----when I was a kid------a neighbor from Germany who had lived in Berlin during

Not shocking that you don't understand. Let me make it as simple as I can:

Who is to blame for the rubble of Raqqa?

The people of Raqqa.

The people of Raqqa.

when did I deny that fact? Capt blei seems to express the opinion that the fault lies with the
USA. He also seems to express an opinion that the USA invented ISIS

The people of Raqqa.
No, it is the "Assad must go"-band of war criminals.

I think that everyone feels very sorry for the ordinary people who have suffered so much.

But maybe one reason that many nations are not rushing to reconstruct the city is that many nations are so tired of the mess in the Middle East.

Yes, I agree that President George W. Bush made a horrific mistake in invading Iraq. It had a brutal leader, but he knew how to keep order. Sad to say, the wonderful people of the Middle East do not seem ready for American-style democracy. In fact, at times we Americans don't seem ready for American-style democracy, either!

The United States spent billions in the war, and thousands of American soldiers were killed or maimed.

For what?

Who is to blame?

muhamhead, the false prophet, minion of lucifer.

mohammad.5.jpg

I think that everyone feels very sorry for the ordinary people who have suffered so much.

But maybe one reason that many nations are not rushing to reconstruct the city is that many nations are so tired of the mess in the Middle East.

Yes, I agree that President George W. Bush made a horrific mistake in invading Iraq. It had a brutal leader, but he knew how to keep order. Sad to say, the wonderful people of the Middle East do not seem ready for American-style democracy. In fact, at times we Americans don't seem ready for American-style democracy, either!

The United States spent billions in the war, and thousands of American soldiers were killed or maimed.

For what?
For the economy.

The US led-coalition celebrates their victory over ISIS in Raqqa but when the public moves on no additional Cent is spent. De-mining and rebuilding happens in cities liberated by Syrian forces. The Syrians und Russians even de-mined Manbij because when they arrived, no finger was lifted yet.

Forum List

Back