Rapper "NBA Youngboy" & his girlfriend shot at Near Trump International Beach Resort in Florida

Just call him rapper Chillin' At Room Temperature Swiss cheeseboy from now on.

Rappers know what goes with their line of work. Can't say I feel for the guy.

did he use the N word?

car ‘strafed
strafe
/strāf/
verb
  1. 1.
    attack repeatedly with bombs or machine-gun fire from low-flying aircraft.
    "military aircraft strafed the village

2. an attack from low-flying aircraft.

What a ridiculous culture.

I don't recall the Beach Boys putting a hit out on the Beatles.
The RAP industry has turned "music" into a culture of violence.

What a ridiculous culture.

I don't recall the Beach Boys putting a hit out on the Beatles.
The RAP industry has turned "music" into a culture of violence.
they dress like crap/sing like crap/crap lyrics/etc = crap culture

So the Aventura police stated it was near the causeway, but suddenly it’s Trump International by the press, a couple of minutes away. Amazing.
Aventura Police (@aventurapolice) on Twitter
Man killed, woman wounded in shootout involving rapper NBA YoungBoy

3A7A30AF-22CC-4144-9933-914E56B08B49.png

Miami area has been corrupt and crime ridden forever. There were a few years in the 90’s, things got better, but it is back to its old self again.

I'm not into all of this Gansta Crap. But I do see something is going on here. This NBA Youngboy insulted another rapper's that goes by the name 6ix 9ine, his girlfriend. 6ix 9ine is locked up. And I believe that the Globalist are going to assassinate him while he is incarcerated. They are making it seem as if 6ix 9ine had paid someone to shoot at NBA youngboy . And that NBA youngboy is going to retaliated on him by having someone to kill 6ix 9ine while in prison. The Globalist are trying to get rid of those Black entertainers that support Pres.Trump, like what they are doing to R.Kelly. They are staging coups all over the world. And so you better receive the mark, or else you will not be able to buy or sell to make a living on this planet.

NBA Youngboy is feuding with 6ix9ine's baby mother Sara Molina after she calls him out - theGrio

New Topics

Forum List

Back