Rapper Indicted for Obama 2012 Campaign Donations

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Rap Artist Indicted for Obama 2012 Campaign Donations

Former Fugees rapper Pras Michel was indicted on charges of funneling millions of dollars in foreign money to then President Obama’s 2012 re-election effort, amid widening fallout of the multibillion-dollar fraud scandal at a Malaysian government fund.

The scandal has toppled Malaysia’s prime minister, threatened Goldman Sachs Group Inc. with criminal charges, and ensnared both Republican and Democratic fundraisers.

I'm not going to subscribe so there is more to the story I didn't see, but I'd like to hope that Trump will see to it charges are pursued. Assuming of course that he can't be found complicit in any of it, but shit like this is why I have so little faith in the federal government. No one is ever held accountable, because 537 people would end up in prison.

That would be 100 senators, 435 congress critters a VP and POTUS.

I am starting to think that Trump might just be the cleanest out of them all however.

From Bloomberg-
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
U.S. prosecutors brought additional charges against Jho Low, the Malaysian national accused of looting the 1MDB wealth fund, for campaign-finance violations related to President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election effort.

According to an indictment unsealed Friday in Washington, Low transferred $21.6 million to Pras Michel, a musician and film producer, who spread approximately $865,000 among 20 people. These straw donors, in turn, gave the cash to a presidential fundraising committee without indicating it had come from a foreign source. Michel also sent more than $1 million to an independent election committee, prosecutors said.

Former Fugees rapper Pras Michel was indicted on charges of funneling millions of dollars in foreign money to then President Obama’s 2012 re-election effort, amid widening fallout of the multibillion-dollar fraud scandal at a Malaysian government fund.

The scandal has toppled Malaysia’s prime minister, threatened Goldman Sachs Group Inc. with criminal charges, and ensnared both Republican and Democratic fundraisers.

I'm not going to subscribe so there is more to the story I didn't see, but I'd like to hope that Trump will see to it charges are pursued. Assuming of course that he can't be found complicit in any of it, but shit like this is why I have so little faith in the federal government. No one is ever held accountable, because 537 people would end up in prison.

I am starting to think that Trump might just be the cleanest out of them all however.

You awake, Petey?

It includes an indictment of Pras Michel-

Getting Access
The indictment describes efforts by Jho Low to use Michel to get access to Obama at two-big ticket fundraising events during the 2012 re-election campaign.

One, a June event in Miami, required a minimum contribution of $40,000. Michel failed in an attempt to get last-minute permission for Low to attend, according to the filing. Three months later, Michel tried to get Low and his father into Obama’s presence at an event in Washington, D.C. The father was allowed in, and during the fundraiser he and Michel sat on each side of “Candidate A," according to the indictment. The entry price for that event wasn’t clear.

The men took photos of themselves with the president and also ordered copies of professional photos taken of the event showing them with Obama, according to the indictment.

Although the charges on Friday relate to conduct from 2012

You awake, Petey?

• Banned
If the meat puppet's minions didn't know better, and aren't required to find out where the money actually comes from, then no foul on the meat puppet's part.

Now it doesn't surprise me foreigners trying to circumvent our laws approached that piece of shit in the first place, if you want someone to undermine our interests in your favor, a democrook is your best bet.

Republicrats aren't much better.

• Banned
You awake, Petey?

Are you bed wetter?

59306029_2383866714986409_6641799261178560512_n.jpg

So that was like seven years ago?

Michael Cohen is in prison now at for campaign finance laws where he was said he was directed by Trump in committing multiple felonies.

• Banned
So that was like seven years ago?

Michael Cohen is in prison now at for campaign finance laws where he was said he was directed by Trump in committing multiple felonies.

I know Cohen is the first lawyer EVER raided by the government that was representing someone under investigation. John Gottis lawyers, Shiek Muhamed's lawyers, Al Capone's lawyers (add most horrific criminals in US Criminal Justice History) NEVER HAD THEIR FUCKING LAWYER's OFFICES RAIDED.

I know the case against Trump, which Cohen was raided as a result of, lead to Stormy being forced to pay for Trump's legal fees, and that Stormy's lawyer was scummier than a Clinton.

I also know that Cohen's charges had ZERO to do with Russian collusion, which is what Mueller was supposed to be investigating. I know that the case against Cohen was about something that is alleged to have happened before Trump was a candidate, has nothing to do with politics, except in whatever sphincter functions as your "mind".

That was easy...

That's why Deanturd is regarded as a mindless intestinal parasitic worm.

/——/ Suggestion. Rather than subscribe, google the headline and it will show plenty of sites with the same story without having to subscribe: Rapper Indicted for Obama 2012 Campaign Donations at DuckDuckGo

Forum List

Back