Rapper Heavy D has died.

He was wildly innovative, extremely talented and his music was both fun and enjoyable. Big loss.

Uhmmm, wait, oh yeah Heavy D, right.

yea, hes on my mantle next to Schubert and Prince...:eusa_whistle:

i've never understood why people who are overtly hostile to someone who died feel the need to advertise that fact on a thread about the person's death. in fact, i find it extraordinarily weird. it's not like the guy was david dukes.

sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

I've never understood why people would take a pretty innocuous statement and turn into something else, most especially since there are statements that make mine look like an ode to heavy, already extent....sometimes thinking, is better than selectively popping off.

He was wildly innovative, extremely talented and his music was both fun and enjoyable. Big loss.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rapper Heavy D, who rose to fame during the 1990s and scored hit singles such as "Now That We Found Love", died on Tuesday after collapsing outside his Beverly Hills home. He was 44.

Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said in a statement that the rapper, whose real name is Dwight Arrington Meyers, was found on a walkway at 11:25 a.m. PST outside his condominium. He conscious and talking, but having difficulty breathing. Paramedics were called and the singer was rushed to a nearby hospital.

"The individual ultimately died at the hospital," Rosen said. He added that there were no signs of foul play, and the death is believed to be medically related. An official cause is pending an autopsy by Los Angeles County coroners.
Rapper Heavy D is dead at 44 - Yahoo! News

sorry he died so young... glad we won't be subjected to his "musical" talents any longer...

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rapper Heavy D, who rose to fame during the 1990s and scored hit singles such as "Now That We Found Love", died on Tuesday after collapsing outside his Beverly Hills home. He was 44.

Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said in a statement that the rapper, whose real name is Dwight Arrington Meyers, was found on a walkway at 11:25 a.m. PST outside his condominium. He conscious and talking, but having difficulty breathing. Paramedics were called and the singer was rushed to a nearby hospital.

"The individual ultimately died at the hospital," Rosen said. He added that there were no signs of foul play, and the death is believed to be medically related. An official cause is pending an autopsy by Los Angeles County coroners.
Rapper Heavy D is dead at 44 - Yahoo! News

Gee thanks Shallow!

Uhmmm, wait, oh yeah Heavy D, right.

yea, hes on my mantle next to Schubert and Prince...:eusa_whistle:

i've never understood why people who are overtly hostile to someone who died feel the need to advertise that fact on a thread about the person's death. in fact, i find it extraordinarily weird. it's not like the guy was david dukes.

sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

I've never understood why people would take a pretty innocuous statement and turn into something else, most especially since there are statements that make mine look like an ode to heavy, already extent....sometimes thinking, is better than selectively popping off.

tissue?

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Forum List

Back