Rapper Gets Personal Letter From Obama. Dead SEALs Parents? Well He Fucks Em.

So what? That's not the issue here. When Rummy was in really deep shit over not signing the condolence letters by hand, he was meeting with family members of the deceased all the time.

All hell still broke loose over the electronic signature. These are two different issues.

Just ask Rummy. He made a public apology and statement and forever more signed each condolence letter by hand.

The claim that these letters were signed with an auto-pen is clearly not true.

Look at the signatures. The "O"s in "Obama" are different.

Auto-pen signatures would be identical.

So what? That's not the issue here. When Rummy was in really deep shit over not signing the condolence letters by hand, he was meeting with family members of the deceased all the time.

All hell still broke loose over the electronic signature. These are two different issues.

Just ask Rummy. He made a public apology and statement and forever more signed each condolence letter by hand.

The story says Obama didn't sign them by hand.

I don't care what BS you're trying to sell. I'm simply quoting the story.

If you want to find out for sure get a forensic scientist to examine the documents....otherwise the argument is moot.

The story says Obama didn't sign them by hand.

I don't care what BS you're trying to sell. I'm simply quoting the story.

If you want to find out for sure get a forensic scientist to examine the documents....otherwise the argument is moot.

Do you believe everything you hear or read on the internet?

The story QUOTED is Pubcrappe, and the BS about the rapper is certainly racist. All together, another BS Pub propaganda OUTRAGE, for dupes only. To be shot down tomorrow- but you'll be on to the nest BS duperie. There's another one every hour. Idiots.

Obama smear making the rounds in the RW Blogosphere ...
www.democraticunderground.com/10021235065
About sending a form letter to the families of fallen SEALs. ... Obama has
neglected maintenance of the Presidential autopen! .... Reagan, and it
accompanies the official letter of condolence from ... duty station, etc, unless it is a
personal note to the family member of someone the President knows personally.

Mmmm mmm, nothing like using dead soldiers to help you get people politically riled up! They died to give you the right to use their death as a political weapon!

Why don't you tell Mrs. Vaughn she's got no right to bitch? Why don't you just get hold of these dead Seals families and tell them to shut the fuck up?

Go ahead. She's one you can actually track down.

Why the hell would I do that?

I do think it's a ridiculous thing to focus on though. Our son is dead... and now we're angry that the condolence letter isn't authentic enough? It isn't penned in the way they would have wanted? It didn't say exactly what they wanted it to say?

That's some serious misdirection of emotions. It's kind of petty actually, if they are actually as strongly vocal about it as you are.

And also... the signatures are not the same. They are CLEARLY, markedly different with variable characteristics. Why? The answer is... who cares. It's a condolence letter, the components are not what should be focused on.

Last edited:
Tell that to the parents of the dead Navy Seals. They are the ones who are outraged at the President.

So you go tell those parents and sisters and brothers and children of the dead Seals that they are racist and Pubcrappes.

they already know they are.

How the hell did you get that much rep? What a travesty. Let me fix that.

How the hell did you get so fat while still on active duty? Weren't you embarrassed to walk on base, in uniform? You had to know that you were embarrassing yourself.

So Obama gathered 250 family members in a Goddamned hanger.....once.

That's it?????

Gee, I hope he didn't miss any fundraisers......

Where do you get "once" from?

The story was about one time.

That's where "once" comes from.

Next stupid question.

I've been hearing that Obama hasn't been very generous with his time when it comes to whites, the military, or other groups he's shown open disdain for. This is the first time I ever heard that Obama showed any respects to our fallen dead. He has no problem rushing to Florida to identify with Trayvan Martins' family or calling Sandra Fluke to apologize, but he can't even visit a funeral or a home of one of our SEALs.

I have been hearing that he has attended tons of fundraisers, golf outings, and parties with the Hollywood Elite. Bush attended uncounted personal meetings with family members of dead soldiers. I assumed he attended funerals. I still think he did, but I may be confusing them with his one on one meetings with family members. I may have confused his attendance at 9/11 funerals. Bush has attended so many they couldn't be counted. His number one mission in life was to bring justice to the folks that planned 9/11. Well, Obama wants to try them in court and use them to smear this country in New York City.

He attended one family gettogether with 250 of them in an airplane hanger according to his state-run media. That's enough. A form-letter is enough. Sorry, but I don't think it is. Especially since these were the guys that are responsible for his only real accomplishment of his presidency. However this dick move shows he's not as full of grace and kindness as advertized.

Last edited:
Obama felt that Heavy D was a more important person than the parents of several dead SEALs. Apparently the rapper got a personal letter from Obama but when it comes to our honored dead, well, they get the electric pen treatment.

Shows us what this guy's priorities are.......

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

Muddy, spending this much of your life being finding stuff to be outraged about... really is more effort than it's worth...

I've been hearing that Obama hasn't been very generous with his time when it comes to whites, the military, or other groups he's shown open disdain for. This is the first time I ever heard that Obama showed any respects to our fallen dead. He has no problem rushing to Florida to identify with Trayvan Martins' family or calling Sandra Fluke to apologize, but he can't even visit a funeral or a home of one of our SEALs.

I have been hearing that he has attended tons of fundraisers, golf outings, and parties with the Hollywood Elite. Bush attended uncounted personal meetings with family members of dead soldiers. I assumed he attended funerals. I still think he did, but I may be confusing them with his one on one meetings with family members. I may have confused his attendance at 9/11 funerals. Bush has attended so many the couldn't be counted. His number one mission in life was to bring justice to the folks that planned 9/11. Well, Obama wants to try them in court and use them to smear this country in New York City.

He attended on family gettogether with 250 of them in an airplane hanger according to his state-run media. That's enough. A form-letter is enough. Sorry, but I don't think it is. Especially since these were the guys that are responsible for his only real accomplishment of his presidency. However this dick move shows he's not as full of grace and kindness as advertized.

Muddy, if Obama went to a military funeral, you'd be accusing him of using the coffin a soapbox....

New Topics

Forum List

Back