Rapper - Fuck the Troops?

Republicans fucked them first, sending them to Iraq with old and rusty equipment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/08/i...8cnd-rumsfeld.html?pagewanted=print&position=

Republicans fucked them second by working to cut veterans benefits.

Senator Tom Coburn holding up Veterans benefits bill - National progressive politics | Examiner.com

McCain runs against Veterans. Too many benefits, won't stay trapped in the military. Third time fucked.

McCain, Obama spar on veterans benefits - USATODAY.com

So remember, Republicans fucked the troops FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD. Don't call the "truth" a "lie".

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans fucked them first, sending them to Iraq with old and rusty equipment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/08/i...8cnd-rumsfeld.html?pagewanted=print&position=

Senator Tom Coburn holding up Veterans benefits bill - National progressive politics | Examiner.com

McCain runs against Veterans. Too many benefits, won't stay trapped in the military. Third time fucked.

So remember, Republicans fucked the troops FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD. Don't call the "truth" a "lie".

Huh?

Dean this thread is NOT ABOUT REPUBLICANS.....its about a Rapper from your side of the tracks bad mouthing your Veteran Brethren....are you that brainwashed that you cant bad mouth a fellow Leftist?.....give us a fucking break.....

"Fuck the FBI and fuck all the Army troops /Fighting for what? /Bitch, be your own man."

very controversial in a country with a military cult.

i, however, am not in the least offended, and agree with the question.

for what are you fighting?

"Fuck the FBI and fuck all the Army troops /Fighting for what? /Bitch, be your own man."

you know the usual, honoor, dignity, position, money, thrill of the kill, GI bill, veteran free health and ofcourse women.

you know the usual, honoor, dignity, position, money, thrill of the kill, GI bill, veteran free health and ofcourse women.

all very understandable reasons to join the military.

especially the money part. and the women.

Crapp music is nothing more than vulgar adolescent nursery rhymes produced by and enjoyed and listened to by idiots with low IQs !!

Soulja Boy accepts your endorsement horsenut.

you are an anti American traitor !!:evil:

Dean this thread is NOT ABOUT REPUBLICANS.....its about a Rapper from your side of the tracks bad mouthing your Veteran Brethren....are you that brainwashed that you cant bad mouth a fellow Leftist?.....give us a fucking break.....
he's a leftist !! so yes he is that brainwashed !!.............and his brain is so small they only had to use a thimble full !!

Nothing unusual. The left wingers who claim to be "shocked" by the rhetoric today would have endorced it 30 years ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back