Rapists should have parental rights?

When did y'all get lazy about doing your homework?

From the OP link...

"Seeing a pressing need for the law, Iowa Rep. Bob Kressig (D) hopes to work with Republican house members to rewrite the law in a way that both parties find acceptable."

A Democrat finds a pressing need for the law. I wonder why?

Untwist your diapers for a moment and look at the details of the legislation and not the reporting of the legislation.

Your own link says black males commit over 40% of all rapes and are only 6% of the population.

it says offenders are overwhelmingly white males.

loon.
lets do some math, try to keep up.

7 to 1, white outnumber blacks in America.
6 to 4, whites commit sexual offenses as compared to blacks.

So percentage wise, a greater number of blacks commit sexual offences than whites do.

See if you can follow this, (not that you will, because you are blind with hatred), for every 700 white men you pass in a store, 6 of them will be sexual predators, for every 100 black men you pass in a store, 4 of them will be sexual predators,(now those aren't the exact numbers, I know that, but it's as good a representation as anything can be.) Those are the facts that Luddly presented.

Now, 6 out of 700
or 4 out of 100

Which odds do you like?

What on earth does that have to do with the OP? Also your math is a bit fuzzy. 320 million population. 14% blacks. You want us to believe that the remaining pop is white?

I know...it's the weekend but you really need to put away your liquor for a few hours before posting. That's being kind. I don't want to just assume you are stupid.
I was responding to Luddlys post there, not the OP, if you could read, you might have seen that.
Here you go dingbat.
Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and I never put in what percentage white or black were, but its 72.5 to 12.5...when you figure in the mixed race figure, the number gets obscured both ways, remember it takes 2 different races to make a mixed race, and the numbers for the rest are around 6 percent.

So that makes the numbers lie this.
3/4 of America is white. The rest is not
6 out of 10 sexual assaults are by whites,
4 out of 10 by non whites,

So whites outnumber all non whites by 3 to 1.
so 75 percent of the population commits 60 percent of the sexual crimes in America.
the remaining 25 percent commit the other 40 percent.

Can you follow this? Or do I need to go to one seal-a-bull words for you?

From the OP link...

"Seeing a pressing need for the law, Iowa Rep. Bob Kressig (D) hopes to work with Republican house members to rewrite the law in a way that both parties find acceptable."

Untwist your diapers for a moment and look at the details of the legislation and not the reporting of the legislation.

As long as the idiot RWers keep sending up bills to name buildings for their heroes I wouldn't be too critical of what constitutes a "pressing need".

From the OP link...

As long as the idiot RWers keep sending up bills to name buildings for their heroes I wouldn't be too critical of what constitutes a "pressing need".

Says the far left drone!

Your own link says black males commit over 40% of all rapes and are only 6% of the population.

loon.

So percentage wise, a greater number of blacks commit sexual offences than whites do.

See if you can follow this, (not that you will, because you are blind with hatred), for every 700 white men you pass in a store, 6 of them will be sexual predators, for every 100 black men you pass in a store, 4 of them will be sexual predators,(now those aren't the exact numbers, I know that, but it's as good a representation as anything can be.) Those are the facts that Luddly presented.

Now, 6 out of 700
or 4 out of 100

Which odds do you like?

What on earth does that have to do with the OP? Also your math is a bit fuzzy. 320 million population. 14% blacks. You want us to believe that the remaining pop is white?

I know...it's the weekend but you really need to put away your liquor for a few hours before posting. That's being kind. I don't want to just assume you are stupid.
I was responding to Luddlys post there, not the OP, if you could read, you might have seen that.
Here you go dingbat.

and I never put in what percentage white or black were, but its 72.5 to 12.5...when you figure in the mixed race figure, the number gets obscured both ways, remember it takes 2 different races to make a mixed race, and the numbers for the rest are around 6 percent.

so 75 percent of the population commits 60 percent of the sexual crimes in America.

loon.

Now, 6 out of 700
or 4 out of 100

Which odds do you like?

Here you go dingbat.

I "follow" the OPs. I don't "follow" your off track bullshit. I do point out attempts to derail the OPs topic though. Deal with it or better yet..stay ON TOPIC!

To some, especially the far left, anyone that is not African American is white. Remember that Zimmerman was labeled by the far left media as a "white" Hispanic.

You are mentally defective. Your "far left" rant is stupid. Stop drinking the Koch kool aide. It's rotting your brain.

Wrong! It is the truth! Just because you do not want town up to it, is not my problem..

From the OP link...

Says the far left drone!

You are a moron. I am NOT far left anything. I do support drones though. It is the most efficient method of eliminating terrorist threats outside of our borders.

To some, especially the far left, anyone that is not African American is white. Remember that Zimmerman was labeled by the far left media as a "white" Hispanic.

You are mentally defective. Your "far left" rant is stupid. Stop drinking the Koch kool aide. It's rotting your brain.

Wrong! It is the truth! Just because you do not want town up to it, is not my problem..

WOW! You are one seriously confused mofo. Sorry Sparky but you have big problems in figuring out who supports what on this message board. I can't support YOU because you are as dumb as a bag of doornobs. That fact doesn't make me right or left or anything in political leaning. The truth is that you lash out at everyone who thinks you are a moron. EVERYBODY is Far Left!!! Ya right idiot. Your "problem" isn't a Left or Right issue. Your problem is that your brain doesn't work very well. Hasn't anyone you know explained to you that you are retarded? That was unfair for you to get this far along and everyone kept it a secret from you. Sorry. I won't deceive you like that. You really need to know the sad truth.

WOW! You are one seriously confused mofo. Sorry Sparky but you have big problems in figuring out who supports what on this message board. I can't support YOU because you are as dumb as a bag of doornobs. That fact doesn't make me right or left or anything in political leaning. The truth is that you lash out at everyone who thinks you are a moron. EVERYBODY is Far Left!!! Ya right idiot. Your "problem" isn't a Left or Right issue. Your problem is that your brain doesn't work very well. Hasn't anyone you know explained to you that you are retarded? That was unfair for you to get this far along and everyone kept it a secret from you. Sorry. I won't deceive you like that. You really need to know the sad truth.
Yeah, you stay on top ick. one seal-a-bull words just for you hugs.
:laugh2:

It's not important for the majority of Americans but it certainly is important to the more than 17,000 women that get pregnant from being raped EVERY year in this country. The Iowa representative was glib talking about the bill. He is obviously an A-Hole and had little regard for women.

Yeah, you stay on top ick. one seal-a-bull words just for you hugs.
:laugh2:

Spit that dick out of your mouth so I can understand you.

Iowa Republican blocks bill ending parental rights for convicted rapists as ‘feel-good’ lawmaking

An Iowa Republican has held up legislation that would prevent convicted rapists from claiming parental rights to children conceived during the assault, dismissing the bill as “feel-good” legislation.
As reported by the Globe Gazette, State Rep. Chip Baltimore has bottled up the proposed bill in committee, infuriating women’s advocates who want to protect rape survivors from having to endure future court battles with their assailants.
According to Jennifer Carlson, executive director of the University of Iowa’s Rape Victim Advocacy Program, “We see this as a huge struggle for those victims as they are worried for the safety of their child as well as seeing their offender on a regular basis.”
Baltimore, who is chairman of the Iowa House’s Judiciary Committee, feels the law is unnecessary and lacks nuance.
“It’s a feel-good piece of legislation that quite honestly is dissociated with reality in the real world with the way the criminal justice system and the judicial system work,” Baltimore said. “It’s a far more complicated situation, honestly, than most people acknowledge. I get the general concept. I understand the general concept. But it’s a concept that needs a lot more work.”
Beth Barnhill, executive director of the Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault, disagrees.
“I’ve been doing this for 30 years, and I do not have trust in the system. There are many, many ways it fails,” she explained.

And, from another RW who despises women and children -

efa5d24ab3ce44abc687ead37a062c52.jpg

This is just vicious. Obviously, they want to give rapists easy access to their victims. Not just dangerous to the victims, this puts children at risk as well.

Once again, Repubs prove they have no concern for children and that they really are at war against women.
Quit being a drama queen 31 states don't have any laws against it and judges have enough power at there disposal to prevent it
Child custody rights for rapists Most states have them - CNN.com

You understand what 'feel good' legislation means right?

It does not mean the legislator thinks that rapists should have parental rights but that the proposed law is meaningless because it does not address an actual problem.

Care to bring up a single case where a rapist has any parental rights? Do you have a link to the law that shows us the merits of the law?

is is one of the problems with politics today - some one comes up with a 'good idea' that is really an asinine concept that does not need to be codified in law and then slaps a good title on it and legislators MUST pass it because of hair on fire one liners.
thought I read of a few storys in the past of rapist trying for parental rights...

Basu Really Rapists get parental rights

All states should have laws that prevent rapists from having parental rights while tagging them with support costs. Absolute justice. And take any of the rapist's realty and personalty before claim from other family members.

Iowa Republican blocks bill ending parental rights for convicted rapists as ‘feel-good’ lawmaking

An Iowa Republican has held up legislation that would prevent convicted rapists from claiming parental rights to children conceived during the assault, dismissing the bill as “feel-good” legislation.
As reported by the Globe Gazette, State Rep. Chip Baltimore has bottled up the proposed bill in committee, infuriating women’s advocates who want to protect rape survivors from having to endure future court battles with their assailants.
According to Jennifer Carlson, executive director of the University of Iowa’s Rape Victim Advocacy Program, “We see this as a huge struggle for those victims as they are worried for the safety of their child as well as seeing their offender on a regular basis.”
Baltimore, who is chairman of the Iowa House’s Judiciary Committee, feels the law is unnecessary and lacks nuance.
“It’s a feel-good piece of legislation that quite honestly is dissociated with reality in the real world with the way the criminal justice system and the judicial system work,” Baltimore said. “It’s a far more complicated situation, honestly, than most people acknowledge. I get the general concept. I understand the general concept. But it’s a concept that needs a lot more work.”
Beth Barnhill, executive director of the Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault, disagrees.
“I’ve been doing this for 30 years, and I do not have trust in the system. There are many, many ways it fails,” she explained.

And, from another RW who despises women and children -

efa5d24ab3ce44abc687ead37a062c52.jpg

This is just vicious. Obviously, they want to give rapists easy access to their victims. Not just dangerous to the victims, this puts children at risk as well.

Once again, Repubs prove they have no concern for children and that they really are at war against women.

It would be interesting to see how they spin this....I'm sure their explanation will make it seem right and what God intended.

Forum List

Back