"""Rapist"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo,
Police say armed rape suspect was chased to southwest Baltimore from northwest part of city, then crashed and barricaded inside Burger King with hostages; 1 is a child!

Wanted man barricaded in Southwest Baltimore Burger King
700x394

A wanted man has barricaded himself in a Burger King restaurant in Southwest Baltimore, according to police.

Police responded before noon to the 1700 block of Washington Boulevard near the intersection of Monroe Street.

Department spokesman T.J. Smith said the man was wanted in connection with a rape. When officers saw him, he refused to pull his car to the side of the road, leading to a chase.

After crashing into another car at the intersection of Washington and Monroe, the man ran from his car with a "gun in hand," and into the Burger King, Smith said.

Police would not immediately confirm the presence of hostages inside the restaurant.

A SWAT team and negotiators are on the scene, Smith said via Twitter.

Motorists should avoid the area, which is located in the Carroll Park area of Southwest Baltimore.

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

It's 2:15 p.m in Baltimore right now. I hope that Burger King isn't crowded with lunch patrons.

Girl, 7, among four hostages barricaded with wanted man in Baltimore Burger King

An armed man suspected in a recent rape took four people hostage — including a 7-year-old girl — inside a Baltimore Burger King after evading police Sunday, authorities said.

Officers tried to stop the suspect, whom police did not name, to serve him an arrest warrant on the northwest side of the city about 11 a.m., when he sped off and led police on a chase to Washington Boulevard and South Monroe Street near Carroll Park, police said.... The restaurant is located in the 1700 block of Washington Boulevard. Police asked motorists to avoid the area.

The man crashed into another car at the intersection about 11:30 a.m. and ran inside the fast food restaurant, where he barricaded himself and the hostages, police said.

The driver of the other vehicle sustained minor injuries, police said.

Tactical units lined up, guns drawn, along the restaurant's exterior wall. An officer with an assault rifle ordered people to clear Carroll Park. Police taped off the crime scene a block away, and the Foxtrot helicopter unit circled overhead.

Yo,
Police say armed rape suspect was chased to southwest Baltimore from northwest part of city, then crashed and barricaded inside Burger King with hostages; 1 is a child!

700x394

A wanted man has barricaded himself in a Burger King restaurant in Southwest Baltimore, according to police.

Police responded before noon to the 1700 block of Washington Boulevard near the intersection of Monroe Street.

Department spokesman T.J. Smith said the man was wanted in connection with a rape. When officers saw him, he refused to pull his car to the side of the road, leading to a chase.

After crashing into another car at the intersection of Washington and Monroe, the man ran from his car with a "gun in hand," and into the Burger King, Smith said.

Police would not immediately confirm the presence of hostages inside the restaurant.

Motorists should avoid the area, which is located in the Carroll Park area of Southwest Baltimore.

"GTP"
View attachment 81899
if the information on this post is correct then the chase would have not been too long, but if the information on this post is not correct, then the chase lasted for an hour or so... starting from the northwest side of Baltimore and which started at 11.

on this map, it shows the distance between northwest Baltimore to Carrol Park. Lockhearn above Woodlawn is considered NorthWest. I-26, maybe being a main interstate in North West Baltimore.

Google Maps

Yo,

700x394

"GTP"
View attachment 81899

But thanks for the info... :)

(Ooh White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin' through my mind) And all the while I think of you
(High fry) A very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) The more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin' your body to come along, but white lines blow away)

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, that they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound, costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white line, go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin' to gain, except killin' your brain

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
(Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

(Pipeline) Pure as the driven snow
(Connected to my mind) and now I'm havin' fun, baby!
(High fry) It's getting kinda low
('Cause it makes you feel so nice) I need some one-on-one, baby!
(Don't let it blow your mind away) Baby!
(And go into your little hideaway)
('Cause white lines blow away)

A million magic crystals, painted pure and white
A multi-million dollars, almost overnight
Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt
And if you get hooked, baby, it's nobody else's fault, so don't do it!

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
(Blow!)

(Ahhh) Higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)

(Don't you get too high) Don't you get too high baby!
(Turns you on) You really turn me on and on
(When you gonna come down) My temperature is risin'
(When the thrill is gone) No, I don't want you to go

A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time
He got out three years from now just to commit more crime
A businessman is caught with 24 kilos
He's out on bail and out of jail
And that's the way it goes
Raah!

(Kane! Sugar! Kane!)

Athletes rejected, governors corrected
Gangsters, thugs and smugglers are thoroughly respected
The money gets divided
The women get excited
Now I'm broke and it's no joke
It's hard as hell to fight it, don't buy it!

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)
Raah! (Blow!)

(Ahhh) Get higher, baby
(Ahhh) Get higher, girl!
(Ahhh) Get higher, baby!
C'mon!
Raah!

(White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin' through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High Fry) A very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) The more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin' your body to come along, but white lines blow away)

Little Jack Horner sitting on the corner
With no shoes and clothes
This ain't funny, but he took his money
And sniffed it up his nose

(Hey man, you wanna cop some blow?)
(Sure, what you got, dust, flakes or rocks?)
(I got China White, Mother of Pearl, Ivory Flake. What you need?)
(Well yeah, well let me check it out man, just let me get a freeze)
(Go ahead man, stuff I got should kill ya!)
(Yeah man th-that's that's raw, wuh)

(Freeze! Haha ha ha! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!
Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Real Names Behind Your Favorite Pop Stars
Billboard.com

Sketchy Things Everyone Just Ignores About Taylor Swift
Looper.com

6 Famous Songs That Have Surprising Hidden Meanings
Cheatsheet.com

imp.php
imp.php
397416.gif

The Baltimore Sun
An armed man suspected in a recent rape took four people hostage — including a 7-year-old girl — inside a Baltimore Burger King after evading police Sunday, authorities said.

Officers tried to stop the suspect, whom police did not name, to serve him an arrest warrant on the northwest side of the city about 11 a.m., when he sped off and led police on a chase to Washington Boulevard and South Monroe Street near Carroll Park, police said.

Geeesh, this is awful.

Forum List

Back