Raping and Pimping Little Girls Is Called "Grooming." Did You Know That?

The numbers of girls raped by the muslim immigrants is just staggering.... and it was allowed to happen because the police and social workers were terrified of being labled as anti-muslim...so all those girls were allowed to be raped............
What gets me is why there isn't some form of appropriate response by British men to something so incredibly outrageous. I've read that some of the victims of these gangs are bottom-feeding street tramps, but kids are kids and doing this sort of thing to young girls, regardless of their individual morality, simply cannot be ignored. This is the sort of thing that provokes homicidal vengeance.

But the bottom line is some (most?) of the victim girls must necessarily be some guy's daughter, sister, sweetheart, but I hear nothing in the way of any form of vindictive action by any British men. I haven't heard of a single instance of finding Muslim gang-bangers floating in canals or dead in alleys, etc. This scares me because it makes me wonder if there would be a similarly neutral response if the same thing was happening here. I've read a number of sociological treatises concerning the effects that certain socio-political influences have had on the masculinity of White males in most highly developed nations, and I can readily observe certain differences in young American men I come in contact with. Briefly stated, today's young men are not like the young American men of my generation. So I'm concerned about the possibility that American men would react as passively to Muslim aggression as the Brits have reacted to it.

Obviously you have a better take on the UK than I have gathered in my lifetime living here. Dont be deceived by the sight of a few hundred seig heiling nazis having a day out. There is no support for yaxley lennon.

watch

Clearly a bit more than a few hundred here.

This one is even more impressive.

Last edited:
The numbers of girls raped by the muslim immigrants is just staggering.... and it was allowed to happen because the police and social workers were terrified of being labled as anti-muslim...so all those girls were allowed to be raped............
What gets me is why there isn't some form of appropriate response by British men to something so incredibly outrageous. I've read that some of the victims of these gangs are bottom-feeding street tramps, but kids are kids and doing this sort of thing to young girls, regardless of their individual morality, simply cannot be ignored. This is the sort of thing that provokes homicidal vengeance.

But the bottom line is some (most?) of the victim girls must necessarily be some guy's daughter, sister, sweetheart, but I hear nothing in the way of any form of vindictive action by any British men. I haven't heard of a single instance of finding Muslim gang-bangers floating in canals or dead in alleys, etc. This scares me because it makes me wonder if there would be a similarly neutral response if the same thing was happening here. I've read a number of sociological treatises concerning the effects that certain socio-political influences have had on the masculinity of White males in most highly developed nations, and I can readily observe certain differences in young American men I come in contact with. Briefly stated, today's young men are not like the young American men of my generation. So I'm concerned about the possibility that American men would react as passively to Muslim aggression as the Brits have reacted to it.

I agree that it seems almost impossible or very odd for the lack of some kind of vengeance or retaliation.. I wonder if there are instances that are not being reported for fear of an uprising or all out civil war against the Muslims they welcomed. Just a thought.

As for Americans doing the same by 'letting' it happen??? I don't see that happening too often here, but possibly in the next couple of generations if liberals have their way

I agree that it seems almost impossible or very odd for the lack of some kind of vengeance or retaliation.. I wonder if there are instances that are not being reported for fear of an uprising or all out civil war against the Muslims they welcomed. Just a thought.

As for Americans doing the same by 'letting' it happen??? I don't see that happening too often here, but possibly in the next couple of generations if liberals have their way

We may trail behind the British in our suicidal political correctness, but we are catching up fast.

They threatened to kidnap and rape and murder the sisters and mothers of the girls if they complained or went to the police..... and when they did have the courage to tell the authorities...the police and social workers did nothing....because they were afraid to be labled anti-muslim....

and added to all that, the presence of all the very determined rape facilitators like Tommy, here, and it is easy to understand why they keep silent.

I just hope his equivalence in this country never gain the upper hand. The child rape supporters may control what can be said in a discussion group or private website, but at least they do not dominate all of society quite yet.

We may trail behind the British in our suicidal political correctness, but we are catching up fast.
Hopefully, and I say hopeful because a slim margin of hope is truly all we have, Trump has been quietly laying the groundwork for a socio-political revolution, one which will bring about radical changes in social attitudes and policies, restoring many of the critical Conservative values that shaped the glorious post-War '50s.

As for the Brits, this Tommy Robinson issue appears to have awakened something which, again -- hopefully, might expel the serpent residing in their Parliament.

Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England but has become a thorn in the side of the English judicial system by calling attention to his government's failure to pay appropriate attention to an ongoing practice which has no equal in terms of outrageously vile criminal activity, a practice which has been euphemistically designated as "grooming." This activity has been afforded such benign designation by the existing British government for the express purpose of diverting appropriate attention from it. The big question is -- WHY?

Tommy Robinson's young female cousin was raped and drugged by Pakistani migrants some years ago and the police did absolutely nothing about it. Since then he has devoted his life to calling attention to this loathsome activity in which White girls, some as young as nine, are kidnapped, rape, drugged, and pimped to paedophiles by organized gangs of (mainly) Pakistani migrants called "grooming gangs," whom the police have done their level best to methodically ignore -- and, according to respected sources, in some cases to actively cover up! What Tommy Robinson has gotten in return for his efforts to expose this unbelievable but very real situation is continuous harassment by the police, assaults by Muslims and, most recently, a thirteen-month sentence to a maximum security prison -- inhabited 73% by Muslims. They obviously are trying to silence Tommy by having him killed.

I know this situation is hard to believe at first glance, but I urge anyone interested in learning the truth about it to research it via YouTube, which is loaded with well documented facts and testimony. It is a truly amazing news story waiting to explode.
Moore called it dating.

Trump called it peeking.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Hopefully, and I say hopeful because a slim margin of hope is truly all we have, Trump has been quietly laying the groundwork for a socio-political revolution, one which will bring about radical changes in social attitudes and policies, restoring many of the critical Conservative values that shaped the glorious post-War '50s.

As for the Brits, this Tommy Robinson issue appears to have awakened something which, again -- hopefully, might expel the serpent residing in their Parliament.
I couldn't agree more.

I hope beyond hope that out country does not become like the u.k or usmessageboard.

The assault on freedom on behalf of Islam is so obvious that I have a difficult time understanding why people cannot see what is so perfectly obvious.

Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England but has become a thorn in the side of the English judicial system by calling attention to his government's failure to pay appropriate attention to an ongoing practice which has no equal in terms of outrageously vile criminal activity, a practice which has been euphemistically designated as "grooming." This activity has been afforded such benign designation by the existing British government for the express purpose of diverting appropriate attention from it. The big question is -- WHY?

Tommy Robinson's young female cousin was raped and drugged by Pakistani migrants some years ago and the police did absolutely nothing about it. Since then he has devoted his life to calling attention to this loathsome activity in which White girls, some as young as nine, are kidnapped, rape, drugged, and pimped to paedophiles by organized gangs of (mainly) Pakistani migrants called "grooming gangs," whom the police have done their level best to methodically ignore -- and, according to respected sources, in some cases to actively cover up! What Tommy Robinson has gotten in return for his efforts to expose this unbelievable but very real situation is continuous harassment by the police, assaults by Muslims and, most recently, a thirteen-month sentence to a maximum security prison -- inhabited 73% by Muslims. They obviously are trying to silence Tommy by having him killed.

I know this situation is hard to believe at first glance, but I urge anyone interested in learning the truth about it to research it via YouTube, which is loaded with well documented facts and testimony. It is a truly amazing news story waiting to explode.
Moore called it dating.

Trump called it peeking.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
Have you been taking lessons?

This technique of introducing something completely irrelevant in order to defend muslims raping British children seems oddly familiar.

Any evidence for anything of this?

Tommy Robinson Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

"At home he learnt about grooming gangs first hand. Robinson says his cousin was a victim. In fact it was his “cousin’s cousin”, he later clarifies when quizzed. Like any good raconteur, Robinson’s narratives, are never derailed by facts."

So no, his cousin was not groomed by Muslims.

"The girl’s gone missing. She's 14 years old. The police say she's a drug addict. She's a drug addict cause they got her on drugs mate. She'd climb out the window to get back to them for the drugs. Then she's waking up naked. Raped by them.”"

A 14 year old cousin of a cousin who was a drug addict according to Lennon. He says they got her into it, but chances are she was already into it.

Does he blame her parents for having a child that, at the age of 14, was off doing whatever she wanted? No, surprisingly not.

Was she raped? Probably not. She probably consented. Whether sex with a 14 year is rape under the law is another matter. Grooming isn't "rape" in the sense of the word that most people use it, which is forced sex where the other person doesn't want it.

This is the problem with "grooming", often the girls are going along with it.

Many of the problems associated with grooming are problems of society breaking down, families not bringing their kids up properly. "Grooming" hardly ever happens to middle class kids, it's all working class kids in shitty cities full of low paid jobs. You can see shitheads on the streets dressed in chavy clothing and boasting about being in prison, or their husband is in prison, and the children are basically running feral.

At that point these Asian gangs are stepping up and doing things they shouldn't be doing. They wouldn't be doing it if their families were doing the right thing by their kids.
So you're defending grown men kidnapping and fucking little girls.

Good work
What a thing to say about ICE and supporting trumpanzees.

Any evidence for anything of this?

Tommy Robinson Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

"At home he learnt about grooming gangs first hand. Robinson says his cousin was a victim. In fact it was his “cousin’s cousin”, he later clarifies when quizzed. Like any good raconteur, Robinson’s narratives, are never derailed by facts."

So no, his cousin was not groomed by Muslims.

"The girl’s gone missing. She's 14 years old. The police say she's a drug addict. She's a drug addict cause they got her on drugs mate. She'd climb out the window to get back to them for the drugs. Then she's waking up naked. Raped by them.”"

A 14 year old cousin of a cousin who was a drug addict according to Lennon. He says they got her into it, but chances are she was already into it.

Does he blame her parents for having a child that, at the age of 14, was off doing whatever she wanted? No, surprisingly not.

Was she raped? Probably not. She probably consented. Whether sex with a 14 year is rape under the law is another matter. Grooming isn't "rape" in the sense of the word that most people use it, which is forced sex where the other person doesn't want it.

This is the problem with "grooming", often the girls are going along with it.

Many of the problems associated with grooming are problems of society breaking down, families not bringing their kids up properly. "Grooming" hardly ever happens to middle class kids, it's all working class kids in shitty cities full of low paid jobs. You can see shitheads on the streets dressed in chavy clothing and boasting about being in prison, or their husband is in prison, and the children are basically running feral.

At that point these Asian gangs are stepping up and doing things they shouldn't be doing. They wouldn't be doing it if their families were doing the right thing by their kids.
So you're defending grown men kidnapping and fucking little girls.

Good work
What a thing to say about ICE and supporting trumpanzees.
Ice? Epsteins gotta keep that island filled with fresh talent

Anyone who is at all familiar with the mechanics of the fashion industry or the "show-biz" element of beauty pageants knows that ordinary standards of privacy simply do not exist and that it is not uncommon for relevant males to move about freely in dressing rooms and "changing areas." So the questions arise as to whether Trump actually did enter the girls' dressing room, whether he did so intentionally, whether he had a valid reason to do so, or whether his reason for doing so was simply the prurient wish to catch a glimpse of cute young chippies in their underwear.

Even if Trump did take advantage of his relevant presence to peep the cuties, a prospect which many (most?) ordinary men might envy, are you suggesting that such a relatively harmless incursion is in any way comparable to the raping and pimping of adolescent and pre-adolescent girls to paedophiles?

Last edited:
Anyone who is at all familiar with the mechanics of the fashion industry or the "show-biz" element of beauty pageants knows that ordinary standards of privacy simply do not exist and that it is not uncommon for relevant males to move about freely in dressing rooms and "changing areas." So the questions arise as to whether Trump actually did enter the girls' dressing room, whether he did so intentionally, whether he had a valid reason to do so, or whether his reason for doing so was simply the prurient wish to catch a glimpse of cute young chippies in their underwear.

Even if Trump did take advantage of his relevant presence to peep the cuties, a prospect which many (most?) ordinary men might envy, are you suggesting that such a relatively harmless incursion is in any way comparable to the raping and pimping of adolescent and pre-adolescent girls to paedophiles?
Well you guys supported the paedo Roy Moore. Tends to underline that you dont give a toss about the abuse of young girls. Its just a nutty anti Muslim jihad.

[

I place no value on hate and fear mongering. I know what that sort of stuff did in the 1930's. I have no wish to see a repeat performance.

Yes. Opposing the systematic rape of children is JUST like bringing on a new Holocaust.

Only a person who is utterly evil would attempt this disgusting comparison as a way to support the rape of children.

Jews in Europe in the 1930s were not raping the children of the countries in which they lived. They were not murdering people en masse to spread Judaism. They did not adhere to a doctrine calling on them to dominate the entire world and they were not involved in the process of destroying free speech.

Every time I think you have sunk to a new low of utterly depraved dishonesty, you manage to outdo yourself.

Are you being paid for this?

Forum List

Back