Raping American Babies

B

Big D

An illegal alien was arrested at his Prineville home Tuesday, accused of sex abuse involving a 4-year-old Prineville girl, police said. Another possible victim is being investigated, they added.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view^3Far_id^3D15446.htm

I need to use my head sometimes!

that is just sick. how can anyone ever WANT to do this to a child? I will never, NEVER understand this and any man that does this to a child should have his dick cut off without the aid of anesthesia or sharp objects.

Biker, this shit is no better than what Jethro got 86'd for. Complete trolling for flames and he's been doing it since day 1. Whadda ya say? Times up?

Originally posted by Big D
An illegal alien was arrested at his Prineville home Tuesday, accused of sex abuse involving a 4-year-old Prineville girl, police said. Another possible victim is being investigated, they added.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view^3Far_id^3D15446.htm

I guess they are doing "jobs" Americans won't do.

All I can say, is that if I were a moderator, I would have given you some solid guidelines on ettiquite and you would not be able to add that last line without being banned.

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders. For that reason, this section can only provide a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, robbed, crippled and otherwise personally violated.

It is particularly shocking that even in post-911 America, the government still refuses to protect the people in the most basic ways from the world's terrorists and criminals who enter at will to do as they please. The borders remain a sieve while the human carnage from crime perpetrated from illegal aliens continues to mount. In another stunner of INS malfeasance, the agency often cannot even manage to deport dangerous criminal aliens when they reach the ends of their prison terms.
http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
that is just sick. how can anyone ever WANT to do this to a child? I will never, NEVER understand this and any man that does this to a child should have his dick cut off without the aid of anesthesia or sharp objects.
\

Yeah its sick but does it make any difference that it was a Hispanic? Do you get why D posted this? You do realize he advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics, right?

Originally posted by NewGuy
All I can say, is that if I were a moderator, I would have given you some solid guidelines on ettiquite and you would not be able to add that last line without being banned.
A four year old girl is raped and thats "all you can say".

It's people like you is why these things happen.

Originally posted by OCA
\

Yeah its sick but does it make any difference that it was a Hispanic? Do you get why D posted this? You do realize he advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics, right?
Yes it does make a difference, blacks and hispanics commit crimes like these at a extreamly higher rate.

Illegal Aleins commit crime at a much higher rate then Americans.

:cof:

Wow......Did you see that?!?!?

You ALMOST made a point.

Too bad it was so dumb, it fizzled right out before it went anywhere.

WTF! Thats the same stupid link for your scratch a liberal thread! What the hell is wrong with you? At least if you are going to try and present an argument use some original material. Mods for chrissakes!

My question is how does someone do this? I mean unless its super small to begin with i wouldnt think he would get anywhere. but then im not an expert on a four year olds body.

sickness can find ways around anything.

Violence against children and the lackadasical attitude that, as of late, goes along with it really has to stop.....or rather, must BE stopped.

Children are our greatest natural resource. Any FOOL that doesnt see that, well, just take comfort in knowing who is going to care for you in your golden years.

End.

I just want to add that the color of the rapist don't matter 1 goddamn iota! Just as many whites abuse kids as anybody else no matter what friggin skewed stat is gonna get plastered on here now. Don't believe me? Go check out any city's childrens services division and check out the number of white tweaker couples who raise their kids in filth.

According to the survey, one-quarter of Americans have witnessed what they believe to be child abuse. Reports are most common among Hispanics (36%) and low-income households (30%). A majority (53%) of the people who say they have witnessed an act of child abuse were referring to physical abuse.

http://www.nospank.net/n-e62.htm

"It's people like you is why these things happen."
---Here that NewGuy? I think this broken sentence means that people like you are the cause of kids getting raped...

What do you expect people to say when you post these stories, D?

Originally posted by nycflasher
"It's people like you is why these things happen."
---Here that NewGuy? I think this broken sentence means that people like you are the cause of kids getting raped...

What do you expect people to say when you post these stories, D?

His last comment was removed.

Otherwise my reply would make sense.

Big D hits hard again with the unarguable facts!!

Stabbing a f-ing baby, my christ, every f-ing day I just gets worse and worse. You've got muslims in the middle east cutting off American's heads and then you've got illegal aliens stabbing babies right here.

This f-ing world is completely f-ed!!

I swear, when I was a child I never could have imagined a world like this.:(

The worst part is, this guys probably gonna serve 10 years or so, in a hospital not a prison, and then get out and do it again.

If I had a say in the matter I'd have him hanged publicly within a week.

Indeed, I find that not quite enough...Throw them in a maxsec prison and let the yard-bulls have their way with them. Tell the guards to take a break while they do him.

But as for Big D posting this, his motives are more geared to proving his racial stereo-types. Dungboy, once again, spews his racist crap.

Forum List

Back