Raping American Babies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, May 12, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    An illegal alien was arrested at his Prineville home Tuesday, accused of sex abuse involving a 4-year-old Prineville girl, police said. Another possible victim is being investigated, they added.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view^3Far_id^3D15446.htm

I need to use my head sometimes!

2. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    that is just sick. how can anyone ever WANT to do this to a child? I will never, NEVER understand this and any man that does this to a child should have his dick cut off without the aid of anesthesia or sharp objects.

3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Biker, this shit is no better than what Jethro got 86'd for. Complete trolling for flames and he's been doing it since day 1. Whadda ya say? Times up?

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    All I can say, is that if I were a moderator, I would have given you some solid guidelines on ettiquite and you would not be able to add that last line without being banned.

5. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders. For that reason, this section can only provide a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, robbed, crippled and otherwise personally violated.

It is particularly shocking that even in post-911 America, the government still refuses to protect the people in the most basic ways from the world's terrorists and criminals who enter at will to do as they please. The borders remain a sieve while the human carnage from crime perpetrated from illegal aliens continues to mount. In another stunner of INS malfeasance, the agency often cannot even manage to deport dangerous criminal aliens when they reach the ends of their prison terms.
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

6. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    \

Yeah its sick but does it make any difference that it was a Hispanic? Do you get why D posted this? You do realize he advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics, right?

7. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    A four year old girl is raped and thats "all you can say".

It's people like you is why these things happen.

8. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it does make a difference, blacks and hispanics commit crimes like these at a extreamly higher rate.

Illegal Aleins commit crime at a much higher rate then Americans.

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :cof:

Wow......Did you see that?!?!?

You ALMOST made a point.

Too bad it was so dumb, it fizzled right out before it went anywhere.

10. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0