Raped in Afghanistan= 12 yrs in prison for adultery and forced to marry your rapist!

How about you assholes recite something from the New Testament?

We live under grace.... Jesus died on the cross so we dont have to live under those laws.

I am forgiven.... not condemned to Hell.

You mean "pick and choose"? What Bible did Jesus follow?

John 1:14

So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth.

religion_peaceful.gif

Dwindling In Unbelief: Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

Guess that the Afghanistani aren't really all that interested in becoming secular humanists.

Gee! What a surprise, eh?

Get 12 years in prison for having sex out of wedlock, forced to marry that bastard (because he also knocked you up) and possibly be killed for the sham of having sex out of wedlock.

Afghanistan is a fucked up country. I say leave the country and then nuke it entirely and have it started over!

Jailed Afghan rape victim has sentence reduced, remains in jail - CNN.com

In a remarkable case that is all too common in Afghanistan but has drawn international attention, 21-year-old Gulnaz was attacked by a relative two years ago, but sentenced to 12 years in jail for adultery.

She has since given birth to a girl from the attack. Because of the dishonor of sex outside of wedlock, she had been given the choice of marrying her attacker to get out of jail and legitimize her infant daughter in the eyes of Afghanistan's conservative society.

The child is imprisoned with her at Badambagh Prison on the outskirts of Kabul.
Jawad: Afghan system failed rape victim Woman being forced to marry her rapist
Gulnaz says she at first tried to hide the attack against her because she could be killed for bringing shame on her community.
Only her pregnancy exposed the attack and began criminal investigations that led to her conviction for adultery.

"Hey, hey, ho, ho that's what democracy looks like"

So tell me something what laws do Christians have that force them to kill people? Where in the Bible does it tell a Christian they must kill for their religion?

The Old Testament is fruaght with examples of why it is okay to kill for God.

If course to some christians, the OT isn't anything but an interesting historical artifact.

To others, it's the word of God.

Go figure.

So tell me something what laws do Christians have that force them to kill people? Where in the Bible does it tell a Christian they must kill for their religion?

The Old Testament is fruaght with examples of why it is okay to kill for God.

If course to some christians, the OT isn't anything but an interesting historical artifact.

To others, it's the word of God.

Go figure.
The old testament mentions Christians?

We live under grace.... Jesus died on the cross so we dont have to live under those laws.

So you were forgiven for willingly calling them "assholes"? :eusa_pray:

And which part of the Bible do you think the book of Matthew is in? :confused:

The only thing worse than a self-righteous Christian is a self-righteous Christian that has no clue of what the Bible says.

So you were forgiven for willingly calling them "assholes"? :eusa_pray:

And which part of the Bible do you think the book of Matthew is in? :confused:

The only thing worse than a self-righteous Christian is a self-righteous Christian that has no clue of what the Bible says.
I'm not a Christian so answer the fucking question can you quote something from the New Testament that dictates a Christian to kill in the name of God?

Not sure where in the Bible it tells Christians to rape, plunder, and murder.

But European history is full of Christians slaughtering each other and everyone around them for countless centuries.

And then they sailed to the Americas, both North and South, and committed genocide on every indigenous people they encountered. :eek:

But European history is full of Christians slaughtering each other and everyone around them for countless centuries.

And then they sailed to the Americas, both North and South, and committed genocide on every indigenous people they encountered. :eek:
Again I ask where in the bible does it tell Christians to kill in the name of God?

Again I ask where in the bible does it tell Christians to kill in the name of God?
It's really sad when I have to teach Christians about their religion and Bible.

Killing is all thru the Bible (Torah) that Jesus taught from.

Even the N.T. says that Jesus taught the Law (Torah) and said that it was good.

And that the Law (Torah) would Not change until Heaven and Earth passed away. :cool:

btw the followers of Jesus were not call Christians until long after Jesus was gone.

It's really sad when I have to teach Christians about their religion and Bible.

Killing is all thru the Bible (Torah) that Jesus taught from.

Even the N.T. says that Jesus taught the Law (Torah) and said that it was good.

And that the Law (Torah) would Not change until Heaven and Earth passed away. :cool:

btw the followers of Jesus were not call Christians until long after Jesus was gone.

ONE more fucking time.
1. I am not a Christian,
2. Where in the fucking Bible does it dictate that a CHRISTIAN is to kill in the name of God?

To be Christlike is to be a Christian.

Oh, now I understand.

You know less than had given you credit. (which wasn't much in the first place)

I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it to a wanna-be like you because the subject and answer is way over your head. :cool:

Forum List

Back