Raped in Afghanistan= 12 yrs in prison for adultery and forced to marry your rapist!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Get 12 years in prison for having sex out of wedlock, forced to marry that bastard (because he also knocked you up) and possibly be killed for the sham of having sex out of wedlock.

Afghanistan is a fucked up country. I say leave the country and then nuke it entirely and have it started over!

Jailed Afghan rape victim has sentence reduced, remains in jail - CNN.com

In a remarkable case that is all too common in Afghanistan but has drawn international attention, 21-year-old Gulnaz was attacked by a relative two years ago, but sentenced to 12 years in jail for adultery.

She has since given birth to a girl from the attack. Because of the dishonor of sex outside of wedlock, she had been given the choice of marrying her attacker to get out of jail and legitimize her infant daughter in the eyes of Afghanistan's conservative society.

The child is imprisoned with her at Badambagh Prison on the outskirts of Kabul.
Jawad: Afghan system failed rape victim Woman being forced to marry her rapist
Gulnaz says she at first tried to hide the attack against her because she could be killed for bringing shame on her community.
Only her pregnancy exposed the attack and began criminal investigations that led to her conviction for adultery.

Get 12 years in prison for having sex out of wedlock, forced to marry that bastard (because he also knocked you up) and possibly be killed for the sham of having sex out of wedlock.

Afghanistan is a fucked up country. I say leave the country and then nuke it entirely and have it started over!

Jailed Afghan rape victim has sentence reduced, remains in jail - CNN.com

In a remarkable case that is all too common in Afghanistan but has drawn international attention, 21-year-old Gulnaz was attacked by a relative two years ago, but sentenced to 12 years in jail for adultery.

She has since given birth to a girl from the attack. Because of the dishonor of sex outside of wedlock, she had been given the choice of marrying her attacker to get out of jail and legitimize her infant daughter in the eyes of Afghanistan's conservative society.

The child is imprisoned with her at Badambagh Prison on the outskirts of Kabul.
Jawad: Afghan system failed rape victim Woman being forced to marry her rapist
Gulnaz says she at first tried to hide the attack against her because she could be killed for bringing shame on her community.
Only her pregnancy exposed the attack and began criminal investigations that led to her conviction for adultery.
And in the US the right wants to ban abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Biblical law.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

This is exactly why we need to just leave that worthless piece of shit country and dare them to do it again.

They like living in the stone ages..... SCREW EM!

Well no need to nuke them but i agree we should get the hell out of there. Nothing more to be gained over there. The Longest War is over. Bin Laden's dead. We've won. Time for our kids to come home to a hero's welcome.

Well no need to nuke them but i agree we should get the hell out of there. Nothing more to be gained over there. The Longest War is over. Bin Laden's dead. We've won. Time for our kids to come home to a hero's welcome.

We do need to let them know... do it again, and we wont give a fuck about collateral damage.
They obviously dont care about life. They worship death... I say lets give it to them next time!

We have lost too many good men there for nothing in my opinion.

Thats like saying since its OK to have sex with minors in Phuket, they are liberal or progressive. Anything goes right????

That is just stupid guys! :cuckoo:

For hyper-partisan loons like some of these fuckers here, everything and anything is an excuse to chant their mantra. The assholes here playing, "tee-hee! they're just like conservatives in the US! tee-hee!" couldn't give less of a shit about the woman in that story or any other woman suffering in Afghanistan or anywhere else. Every-fucking-atom in their universe comes down to proclaiming their partisanship and nothing else.

They are simpletons and entirely rotten people.

Biblical law.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Thankfully, Christianity has matured, evolved and grown out of those ideals.

Islam has not.

BUT......I dont wanna be a bad person for judging one religion or culture as better or worse than others. We're all equal:cuckoo:

How about you assholes recite something from the New Testament?

We live under grace.... Jesus died on the cross so we dont have to live under those laws.

I am forgiven.... not condemned to Hell.

How about you assholes recite something from the New Testament?

We live under grace.... Jesus died on the cross so we dont have to live under those laws.

I am forgiven.... not condemned to Hell.

You mean "pick and choose"? What Bible did Jesus follow?

Forum List

Back