Raped By The United Nations

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
What ever happened to the spirit of the German people who fought the world for the wrong reason —— and nearly won? Fighting against a Third World invasion is the right reason:

This is the future progressive immigration policies are bringing to Europe today and the United States tomorrow. In the video below, you can hear German women talking about Islamists marching through their town. Their voices and words display panic and fear.​

Germans Panic As Muslims March Through City ‘THIS IS OUR FUTURE’ (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft Oct 27th, 2015 10:30 pm 26 Comments
Guest post by Aleister

Germans Panic As Muslims March Through City 'THIS IS OUR FUTURE' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

And have you noticed that the horse manure about United Nations “economic refugees” has become an accepted fact in Europe and here. The people in every First World country are being raped by their own governments forcing membership in the United Nations on them; none more than the people in European countries. Getting out of the United Nations is essential in halting the infiltration.

Europeans are not the only ones getting gang-raped by the United Nations. Raping the American people began a long time ago. None other that Walter Cronkite and the Clintons lubricated the rigid rod of reality. Cronkite is the guy who got an award for saying:

“. . . Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty”​

Note that Hillary Clinton praises Cronkite in this video:

Also notice that Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail brags about fighting for everybody —— except fighting for Americans living in a sovereign nation.

Cronkite is gone, but Clinton should be asked exactly how much sovereignty she intends to yield to the United Nations? That is fair question because nations either have it or they don’t. Compare national sovereignty to the states’ rights the federal government took away and you’ll get an idea of what happens when “some sovereignty” is yielded to the United Nations.

Finally, the horseshit that says the media and the government are mortal enemies is all the more preposterous when the government will no doubt honor one of their own:

Before Dan Rather disgraced himself as the anchor of the CBS Evening News, there was Walter Cronkite, who paved the way for a communist takeover of South Vietnam and openly despised and attacked President Ronald Reagan’s peace-through-strength policies. Cronkite, who became an advocate of world government and a stooge of Soviet propaganda operations, is now the subject of a campaign to put his likeness on an official U.S. postage stamp.

The terrible truth about Walter Cronkite, as we noted in 2009 after his passing, is that he “symbolized liberal media bias and used that bias with disastrous consequences for our nation and the world.”

This wasn’t just our opinion. The 1974 book by Dr. Ernest W. LeFever, TV and National Defense, examined in meticulous detail how CBS News programs under Cronkite “were frequently critical of U.S. policy,” usually from a perspective that “implied or called for a lesser military commitment and lower defense expenditures.”

A Stamp for Disgraced Newsman Cronkite?
By Cliff Kincaid -- Bio and Archives October 28, 2015

A Stamp for Disgraced Newsman Cronkite?

Self-adhesive stamps is the only good thing I can see when Cronkite gets his stamp. The glue on stamps you had to lick would have everybody licking Cronkite’s ass.

Last edited:
Germany used to just adore Arabs. Funny how Arabs might come a calling huh?
To Delta4Embassey: Germany adored petroleum. Muslims adored Fascism’s brutal totalitarian form of government. There is more to it than that, but oil is the foundation.

Remember that Hitler made the mistake of attacking Stalingrad instead of taking the Soviet Union’s oil field as his general wanted to do.

Also, America’s WWII fighter planes had one huge advantage over Luftwaffe fighters like Messerschmitts. American planes could climb faster than German planes because of the higher octane achieved from refining petroleum. Germany’s aviation fuel was refined from coal.

It was, after all, our own oil industry that had provided the fuel that aided the war effort in both theatres.

Oil Forever!
Alan Caruba Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oil Forever!

And yet, chances are, you will vote for the GOP in the fall, eh?
To MisterBeale: Research my messages and you will find that I am not a Republican. If I vote at all it will only be for a conservative who will protect and defend America’s sovereignty.

And in case you forgot my views on the United Nations:

Quote Number 11 permalink:

To MisterBeale: Nobody rails against global government more than I.

The Cutting Room Floor | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Carol Brown lays out 13 valid objections to Muslims pouring into this country:

October 29, 2015
13 reasons why we should not admit Muslim 'refugees'
By Carol Brown

Articles: 13 reasons why we should not admit Muslim 'refugees'

I have two additions:

14. They are economic refugees being forced on American by the United Nations.

My second addition is more important than all of the other objections combined.

15. Muslims coming here by government force will access First Amendment protection even though Islam is a political movement.

In short: No one can convince me the United Nations is not behind Americans being be forced to accept hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Indeed, the definition of political asylum was specifically amended to encompass economic refugees for the sole purpose of transforming America into an Islamic theocracy through intimidation and violence.

Finally, our slimy United Nations-loving traitors in Washington, led by that piece of garbage in the White House, are clever enough to promote their agenda from the shadows. The Chicago sewer rat is getting a lot less heat for economic refugees than he got from his immigration betrayal. Basically, the media never examines the UN’s economic refugee agenda let alone question it. If you doubt my take on this, ask yourself if the Democrat scum in the Administration, and in Congress, would jeopardize their positions of power by taking the blame for importing hundreds of thousands of known-enemies?

On the bright side, objection to taking in enemies crosses party lines. Every member of Congress who advocates taking in economic refugees —— in addition to supported them with tax dollars after they get here —— is running the risk of being voted out of office should it become an issue tied to immigration.

Forum List

Back