Rape ring operated for over 40 years

The thing is tht you are safer in school than you are in church. Although neither outcome gives comfort.

That isnt the issue here though. The issue is the double standards emplloyed when considering the crimes of low educated taxi drivers and highly educated and well connected priests. Its just racism and ignorance.

A child is 100 more times likely to be sexually assaulted by a teacher or school staff member than a priest.

US Dept Education study

Sit down
No. I debunked that nonsense a while back. There is no such study.

You're such a liar.

"This report was prepared for the U.S. Department of Education under Purchase Order
ED-02-PO-3281."

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf
Yes I think that is the report that loony tunes cites. Its bollocks.
Take it up with the Dept. of Ed.

BTW, I would like to eliminate the dept. of ed. But I know you love it.

The left have destroyed education on the public level

Not much interest in this by the frothing community. Why is that ?

Studies have shown the offend rate by priests is in line with all professions...around 4%.

The problem is the coverup and should have never happened.

With that said there is a current epidemic of abuse going on in education that for some reason is being largely ignored outside of groups demanding action on it. Why is that?
The thing is tht you are safer in school than you are in church. Although neither outcome gives comfort.

That isnt the issue here though. The issue is the double standards emplloyed when considering the crimes of low educated taxi drivers and highly educated and well connected priests. Its just racism and ignorance.

A child is 100 more times likely to be sexually assaulted by a teacher or school staff member than a priest.

US Dept Education study

Sit down

No you didn't and I'm not going to get into it with you again, you get butthurt and run to mods
Yes I did. Thats why you are running away.

This is a horrible thing to do to a child and the perps should be locked up for good.

What differentiates these cases from all the very widespread Islamic rape, however, is that these men are part of the culture in which they live , seek out children because they are not allowed normal sexual relations, and are not following the dictates of their religion.

In the case of Muslims, they represent an alien culture and they ARE following both the example and the instructions of the murderous warlord they follow, while the rapes have to do with their sense of contempt for the culture of the lands they have invaded.

It's comparing apples to Oranges, here.
So let me get this straight.
White priests raping kids = ok.
Darkies raping kids = bad.

Seriously ?
Is your reading comprehension THAT poor?

I knew you weren't very bright, but really now...

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

"This report was prepared for the U.S. Department of Education under Purchase Order
ED-02-PO-3281."

And double btw, you saying "it's bollocks" is not "debunking".
Your report kicks off with this.

It is important to note some of the Department’s reservations about the findings in the literature review. Specifically, the author focuses in large measure on a broad set of inappropriate behaviors designated as “sexual misconduct,” rather than “sexual abuse,” which is the term used in the statute. Specifically, section 5414(a)(3) of the ESEA requires the Secretary of Education to conduct “[a] study regarding the prevalence of sexual abuse in schools. . . .” (emphasis added) The distinction between “sexual misconduct” and “sexual abuse” is significant in legal and other terms. However, both are of concern to parents and the Department.

The report is bollocks. I think I am the only one here who has read it.

Studies have shown the offend rate by priests is in line with all professions...around 4%.

With that said there is a current epidemic of abuse going on in education that for some reason is being largely ignored outside of groups demanding action on it. Why is that?

US Dept Education study

Sit down

No you didn't and I'm not going to get into it with you again, you get butthurt and run to mods

Listen up you waddling little toad, because you say it isn't valid doesn't mean shit and that's all you ever do. Typical leftist jackass and why nobody on here takes you serious

Remember your infamous gay lion debacle? Oh my achin ribs that was hilarious. You're a gullible fool

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

It is important to note some of the Department’s reservations about the findings in the literature review. Specifically, the author focuses in large measure on a broad set of inappropriate behaviors designated as “sexual misconduct,” rather than “sexual abuse,” which is the term used in the statute. Specifically, section 5414(a)(3) of the ESEA requires the Secretary of Education to conduct “[a] study regarding the prevalence of sexual abuse in schools. . . .” (emphasis added) The distinction between “sexual misconduct” and “sexual abuse” is significant in legal and other terms. However, both are of concern to parents and the Department.

No it isn't, you're disregarding an entire study on the definition of abuse and misconduct

I live in the United States and every single day there are new reports of sexual abuse in schools....every single day

US Dept Education study

Sit down

^^^ SAD! ^^^

This is a horrible thing to do to a child and the perps should be locked up for good.

What differentiates these cases from all the very widespread Islamic rape, however, is that these men are part of the culture in which they live , seek out children because they are not allowed normal sexual relations, and are not following the dictates of their religion.

In the case of Muslims, they represent an alien culture and they ARE following both the example and the instructions of the murderous warlord they follow, while the rapes have to do with their sense of contempt for the culture of the lands they have invaded.

It's comparing apples to Oranges, here.
So let me get this straight.
White priests raping kids = ok.
Darkies raping kids = bad.

Seriously ?

You think much the opposite, that White Catholics are the boogie-man, but Muslims are angels.

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

No it isn't, you're disregarding an entire study on the definition of abuse and misconduct

I live in the United States and every single day there are new reports of sexual abuse in schools....every single day
Its not a proper study. You claim that this crap proves that you are safer in church than in school. What page is that on ?

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

Its not a proper study. You claim that this crap proves that you are safer in church than in school. What page is that on ?

You and I are done, I'm sick of you spewing your crap and running for help. Coward

There is no difference between Muslim rape and Catholic rape - it's a minority of sickos. And in both the Rotherham case and in Catholic Clergy abuse case - it's the lack of action by police afraid of being criticized as racist for the former, and the cover up by the church heirarchy in the latter that are what made it really horrific.

It is not apples and oranges, it isn't a specific religion - it's a subset of humanity that thinks abusing and selling kids for sex is fine and they hide behind religion, schools, coaching or other events that bring them in close contact with kids.

5a941d80aae605e3008b45c8.png

Polit.png
upload_2018-11-15_17-2-37.jpeg

Forum List

Back