Rape ring operated for over 40 years

"“I did not even have breasts,” said a girl, known as V01 — Victim No. 1. She told U.N. investigators that over the next three years, from ages 12 to 15, she had sex with nearly 50 peacekeepers, including a “Commandant” who gave her 75 cents. Sometimes she slept in U.N. trucks on the base next to the decaying resort, whose once-glamorous buildings were being overtaken by jungle."

AP Exclusive: UN child sex ring left victims but no arrests

You're 100 percent more likely to be child sex trafficked by a UN official than you are to be molested by a priest.

Not much interest in this by the frothing community. Why is that ?

Studies have shown the offend rate by priests is in line with all professions...around 4%.

The problem is the coverup and should have never happened.

With that said there is a current epidemic of abuse going on in education that for some reason is being largely ignored outside of groups demanding action on it. Why is that?
The thing is tht you are safer in school than you are in church. Although neither outcome gives comfort.

That isnt the issue here though. The issue is the double standards emplloyed when considering the crimes of low educated taxi drivers and highly educated and well connected priests. Its just racism and ignorance.

A child is 100 more times likely to be sexually assaulted by a teacher or school staff member than a priest.

US Dept Education study

Sit down
No. I debunked that nonsense a while back. There is no such study.

This is a horrible thing to do to a child and the perps should be locked up for good.

What differentiates these cases from all the very widespread Islamic rape, however, is that these men are part of the culture in which they live , seek out children because they are not allowed normal sexual relations, and are not following the dictates of their religion.

In the case of Muslims, they represent an alien culture and they ARE following both the example and the instructions of the murderous warlord they follow, while the rapes have to do with their sense of contempt for the culture of the lands they have invaded.

It's comparing apples to Oranges, here.
So let me get this straight.
White priests raping kids = ok.
Darkies raping kids = bad.

Seriously ?

Studies have shown the offend rate by priests is in line with all professions...around 4%.

With that said there is a current epidemic of abuse going on in education that for some reason is being largely ignored outside of groups demanding action on it. Why is that?
The thing is tht you are safer in school than you are in church. Although neither outcome gives comfort.

That isnt the issue here though. The issue is the double standards emplloyed when considering the crimes of low educated taxi drivers and highly educated and well connected priests. Its just racism and ignorance.

Professors gave us modern internet, smart phones, power, manufacturing, delivery, economy, jobs & lifestyle. Most churches only hold out their hand & rape people. Their food pantry's monthly bag of food don't keep workers families alive like food stamps & medicaid does.

Churches are not supposed to feed everyone...you must be a leftist and have to be taken care of by someone

On the contrary, I'm a tax paying landlord who occasionally drives tenants to church, food pantries, school, stores & medical appointments. If they were paid $10+/hr at their jobs, most of that dependency could be avoided.

What inventions did your taker priest contribute to the modern economy?

Professors gave us modern internet, smart phones, power, manufacturing, delivery, economy, jobs & lifestyle. Most churches only hold out their hand & rape people. Their food pantry's monthly bag of food don't keep workers families alive like food stamps & medicaid does.

Churches are not supposed to feed everyone...you must be a leftist and have to be taken care of by someone

On the contrary, I'm a tax paying landlord who occasionally drives tenants to church, food pantries, school, stores & medical appointments. If they were paid $10+/hr at their jobs, most of that dependency could be avoided.

What inventions did your taker priest contribute to the modern economy?

Slum lord eh?

I don't have a "taker priest", fckn moron

“No principal wants their school to be the rape school, to be listed in the newspaper as being investigated,” Dr. Bill Howe, a former K-12 teacher who later worked on Connecticut’s Title IX compliance until 2015, told the AP. “Schools try to bury it.”

"The fact that the involved parties are minors can make reporting an incident a quagmire of legal requirements schools would rather avoid."

"Well over half of all teens have experienced some form of sexual harassment at school. And for most students, the impacts are significant and long-lasting."

"According 2013–14 data from the Civil Rights Data Collection, 79 percent of all public schools reported zero incidents of sexual harassment in grades 7-12, an outcome the AAW noted is “statistically impossible.”

When Students Say #MeToo, Schools Don't Always Listen

“No principal wants their school to be the rape school, to be listed in the newspaper as being investigated,” Dr. Bill Howe, a former K-12 teacher who later worked on Connecticut’s Title IX compliance until 2015, told the AP. “Schools try to bury it.”

"The fact that the involved parties are minors can make reporting an incident a quagmire of legal requirements schools would rather avoid."

"Well over half of all teens have experienced some form of sexual harassment at school. And for most students, the impacts are significant and long-lasting."

"According 2013–14 data from the Civil Rights Data Collection, 79 percent of all public schools reported zero incidents of sexual harassment in grades 7-12, an outcome the AAW noted is “statistically impossible.”

You're dealing with morons, Church haters, just kick them in the dentures and move on

Taint is the hilarious one, he's always whining on priests while his precious Muslims rape children at will. I've already demonstrated education is basically a child rape environment

What a comical set of clown shoes

Survivors accuse Catholic church and police of 'covering up' decades of child sexual abuse

Just one conviction.

All covered up by a sinister religious organisation that allowed its members to fuck kids.

Another former student described being raped by a PE teacher, and being beaten regularly after reporting the attack to the nuns, who accused him of lying.
It has since been reported that a complaint had been made against Tolkien in 1968, when he told Boy Scouts to strip naked.

The church sent him for “treatment” - but no formal action was taken and he continued working.

The hearing heard yesterday that when a number of Tolkien’s alleged victims came forward in the early 2000s, Cardinal Vincent Nichols, former Archbishop of Birmingham and now of Westminster, told a lawyer acting for the church that he would “prefer not to disclose” the 1968 complaint.
“He said I’d been chosen - it was between me, him and Jesus,” he said.

“Then he said I needed to take my trousers down and kneel in the prayer position, and keep my eyes closed, and my hands together.

“Then he took my underwear down.”
*****************************************************************************************************

And yet Tommy Robinson was not protesting about this. Neither were any of his bonehead followers. No outrage threads on here either.

Are these victims not important ?

Of course they are.

The reason that robinson and the other trash are not interested is that the perps were not "darkies".

As an eductaed adult I can read that report and feel revulsion. But I also understand that not all catholic priests, let alone catholics, are predators. Its just a tiny minority.

Could that be the case in other communities with similar issues ?

You blame Tommy Robinson for this instead of blaming the Muslim Rape Gang for what they did.

Wow.

You are even more twisted that I thought.

You're dealing with morons, Church haters, just kick them in the dentures and move on

Taint is the hilarious one, he's always whining on priests while his precious Muslims rape children at will. I've already demonstrated education is basically a child rape environment

What a comical set of clown shoes
No you havent demonstrated anything. You cant produce any evidence in order to help your deflection from the misdeeds of some priests.

Survivors accuse Catholic church and police of 'covering up' decades of child sexual abuse

Just one conviction.

All covered up by a sinister religious organisation that allowed its members to fuck kids.

Another former student described being raped by a PE teacher, and being beaten regularly after reporting the attack to the nuns, who accused him of lying.
It has since been reported that a complaint had been made against Tolkien in 1968, when he told Boy Scouts to strip naked.

The church sent him for “treatment” - but no formal action was taken and he continued working.

The hearing heard yesterday that when a number of Tolkien’s alleged victims came forward in the early 2000s, Cardinal Vincent Nichols, former Archbishop of Birmingham and now of Westminster, told a lawyer acting for the church that he would “prefer not to disclose” the 1968 complaint.

“Then he said I needed to take my trousers down and kneel in the prayer position, and keep my eyes closed, and my hands together.

*****************************************************************************************************

And yet Tommy Robinson was not protesting about this. Neither were any of his bonehead followers. No outrage threads on here either.

Of course they are.

The reason that robinson and the other trash are not interested is that the perps were not "darkies".

As an eductaed adult I can read that report and feel revulsion. But I also understand that not all catholic priests, let alone catholics, are predators. Its just a tiny minority.

You blame Tommy Robinson for this instead of blaming the Muslim Rape Gang for what they did.

Wow.

Must...defend....muzzie ...child rapists at all costs.

A child is 100 more times likely to be sexually assaulted by a teacher or school staff member than a priest.

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

"This report was prepared for the U.S. Department of Education under Purchase Order
ED-02-PO-3281."

"Gallagher (2000) in an incident study of 20,000 child protective referrals to social
services or the police, found that less than 1 percent took place in institutional settings.
Of those, 31 percent were reports of cases in some type of institutional school setting."

Less than .3 percent were teachers/priests/or other professional, and of THOSE 31 percent took place in schools.
I'm sure you can't do that math, but the rest of us can. In short, you didn't debunk shit.
https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

Last edited:

US Dept Education study

Sit down

No you didn't and I'm not going to get into it with you again, you get butthurt and run to mods

Just one conviction.

Of course they are.

Wow.

Try reading the OP. This is about rapists in the catholic church and robinsons hypocrisy in not giving a fuck. Thats because he is a racist shit.

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

"This report was prepared for the U.S. Department of Education under Purchase Order
ED-02-PO-3281."

Tubby Tiant works in lies like an artist works in clay

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

Yes I think that is the report that loony tunes cites. Its bollocks.

Just one conviction.

Of course they are.

Wow.

Try reading the OP. This is about rapists in the catholic church and robinsons hypocrisy in not giving a fuck. Thats because he is a racist shit.

No, it is about you projecting.

Tommy Robinson protesting Muslim Rape Gangs does mean he approves of the abuse in the Catholic Church. Get a freakin' grip, swampy.

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

Because it shreds your BS to shreds

US Dept Education study

Sit down

You're such a liar.

ED-02-PO-3281."

Take it up with the Dept. of Ed.

BTW, I would like to eliminate the dept. of ed. But I know you love it.

And double btw, you saying "it's bollocks" is not "debunking".

Forum List

Back