Rape or no rape?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Thomas Montgomery, a married father of two young daughters, gets seduced by the world of online gambling and chat rooms where a virtual romance and sexual obsession ultimately leads to the murder of an innocent man.

That is the "plot" to the movie. Basically this 40 year old guy met a 16 year old online. She had also met a 18 year old on there as well. The 18 year old was a friend of the older guys family. When the older guy finds out about the 18 year old, right before he goes to meet her for the first time, kills him. The 16 year old ends up being a 50 year old woman. Texting the 16 year old is illegal. When the cops find out, would it still be rape after she ends up being 50ish? So he would just end up with murder charges? I did not watch the movie "TalhotBlond", my GF did. She told me about it, and thought I would start a discussion. What yall think? Apparently it is a true story.

Yep. And they need to be! I mean, what does a 40+year old have in common with a 16 year old? Small tits?

A 40 year old like that lusts after children because he cannot handle a real woman. He's terrified of real women. He feels the need to have the upper hand in a relationship. He will argue the child is mature, but the reason he believes that is because he is her emotional equal. She is not mature, he is stunted.

Last edited:
Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden

This is ridiculous. I think it was just for attention. Surely..

Thomas Montgomery, a married father of two young daughters, gets seduced by the world of online gambling and chat rooms where a virtual romance and sexual obsession ultimately leads to the murder of an innocent man.

That is the "plot" to the movie. Basically this 40 year old guy met a 16 year old online. She had also met a 18 year old on there as well. The 18 year old was a friend of the older guys family. When the older guy finds out about the 18 year old, right before he goes to meet her for the first time, kills him. The 16 year old ends up being a 50 year old woman. Texting the 16 year old is illegal. When the cops find out, would it still be rape after she ends up being 50ish? So he would just end up with murder charges? I did not watch the movie "TalhotBlond", my GF did. She told me about it, and thought I would start a discussion. What yall think? Apparently it is a true story.

When I first saw the vid....I was astounded.

It is great!

I wrote an OP about it some time back: hope you have time to read this-

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3082558-post1.html

When I first saw the vid....I was astounded.

It is great!

I wrote an OP about it some time back: hope you have time to read this-

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3082558-post1.html

Good write up!

Forum List

Back