Rape is rape

Yes, I am aware of delay, but 4 months is a bit beyond the norm. It' questionable.

Not only that, but was this guy forced/coercerd in any way, shape, or form? I find it hard to believe that a 30 year old male's "happy-ending" was actually rape.
From what the article says the man said, "I have a girlfriend" saying "I have a GF" is definitly not saying something like "no."

edit: I don't think anyone is arguing against the fact of rape being rape. I just don't really see how the topic at hand could be considered, especially in a court of law, an act of rape. (given the articles information)

In a court of law all it takes is a lack of consent. Force and/or coersion are not required to prove rape.

Force and/or coersion are not required, but their absence makes the lack of consent issue more murky.

Not only that, but was this guy forced/coercerd in any way, shape, or form? I find it hard to believe that a 30 year old male's "happy-ending" was actually rape.
From what the article says the man said, "I have a girlfriend" saying "I have a GF" is definitly not saying something like "no."

edit: I don't think anyone is arguing against the fact of rape being rape. I just don't really see how the topic at hand could be considered, especially in a court of law, an act of rape. (given the articles information)

In a court of law all it takes is a lack of consent. Force and/or coersion are not required to prove rape.

Force and/or coersion are not required, but their absence makes the lack of consent issue more murky.

Not that murky.

Forum List

Back