Rape Is OK

Originally posted by Big D
Hilary Andersson, of the BBC's Panorama programme, reveals how thousands of youths are being taught to rape, maim, torture and kill in Zimbabwe's terror training camps - and now Robert Mugabe intends to make the camps compulsory for all the country's young men and women:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...29.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/02/29/ixnewstop.html

Post your tired shit on the "Racism" thread instead of stinking up the rest of the board with it.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Post your tired shit on the "Racism" thread instead of stinking up the rest of the board with it.
I am sure the women, children and babys of Africa who are being raped will appreciate that you belive that what is happing to them should be ignored, because you have a personal agenda to protect.

Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/walterwilliams/ww20020109.shtml

Bullypulpit sure gets upset if one seems to be picking on the impoverished, 3rd world, less-than-civilized, not-up-to-white standards, my-momma-used-to-beat-me, it's-society's-fault, drug-using, thieving, pimping, welfare-seeking yo-yo's of the world huh?!!!!!

Well, if you do not contribute to society, you do not belong in it. And, if you break society's laws, you should be punished.

Maybe he'd rather we venerate them by putting them up on pedistals..or..maybe elevate them to the heights they deserve..such as:

I dont know where racism fits into this.

There are many countries like that sadly. Woman are nothing more than breeding machines to these 'people' who are brought up to believe they serve one purpose only.

I recall a segment on Indian woman and Saudi woman (from the book Princess) where if the woman were to bore a girl on her first child she had basically commited a sin. It baffles me how completely uneducated these men are in these countries. First having no clue that it is not the female that decides the babies sex.

It is unfortunate that these woman suffer atrocities that no one could understand but they have to live with everyday of their lives. It is bred into them at birth to accept what they are, which is basically nothing.

It has nothing to do with racism.

Bully just gets his panties twisted on anything Big D writes.

No this is nothing on racism. And Winston that is a shame that some men don't see that we don't decide the sex on babies. This is true in some Asian contries as well. If a girl is to be born, only one is allowed, any after that, are dumped into rivers, are killed in other ways. I do believe China is one of them. Alot have immigrated here in the US just for those reasons.

Originally posted by janeeng

No this is nothing on racism. And Winston that is a shame that some men don't see that we don't decide the sex on babies. This is true in some Asian contries as well. If a girl is to be born, only one is allowed, any after that, are dumped into rivers, are killed in other ways. I do believe China is one of them. Alot have immigrated here in the US just for those reasons.

Yet another reason to love the chinks, their human rights program. I think we should go back to ancient times like in Ireland where the women ruled and the man took the woman's last name when they married.

Who says women don't rule now? hahhhaha! I RULE!!!!!!! ;)

Perhaps if one were to believe in re-incarnation they may return to this earth as an insect. Lord only help them if they return a male. Perhaps the world should follow the insect way of life? The female not only rules, dictates and decides everything, the male serves only one purpose. When he is finished with his duties he is killed, eaten or cast aside like yesturdays newspaper. The female has no further use for him.

What makes me laugh at this way of life is if all of these men were to get their wish - they would have no daughters. Their dream would come true and they could live happily ever after within a community of men only. When they die, they die and with it their nation.

Read the book 'Princess' if you want to get a taste of life as a female in Saudi Arabia. It will not only disgust you but anger you as well. The book reads like an absurd Hollywood movie where one would never believe it could be true, but sadly it is.

I only hate to fathom what the 'men' of these cultures will face in their afterlife.....

Originally posted by janeeng
:poke:
I can't help it he is so easy.

Am I missing something? how the heck is denouncing people who teach rape a racist thing?

"racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior" I'll buy that Big D !!!!!

That covers a lot of bases and "excuses" their behaviour.

Wonder if the NAACP would like to borrow that as a slogan?!

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
"racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior" I'll buy that Big D !!!!!

That covers a lot of bases and "excuses" their behaviour.

Wonder if the NAACP would like to borrow that as a slogan?!
In the sociology of the left, including the NAACP, there cannot be a wound the black community inflicts on itself that is not ultimately the responsibility of malicious whites. To think otherwise would be to "blame the victim." Only mean-spirited conservatives (like me) would even think of doing that.

Originally posted by Big D
In the sociology of the left, including the NAACP, there cannot be a wound the black community inflicts on itself that is not ultimately the responsibility of malicious whites. To think otherwise would be to "blame the victim." Only mean-spirited conservatives (like me) would even think of doing that.

Does that equate it to being OK for me to abhor, abominate, allergic to, anathematize, be loath, be reluctant, be sorry, can't stand, contemn, curse, deprecate, deride, despise, detest, disapprove, disdain, disfavor, dislike, disparage, down on, execrate, loathe, nauseate, object to, recoil from, scorn, shudder at, shun, spit upon, spurn, and hate them as a race as long I do not do so individually?

It took many generations to reach the present day level of prejudice, why would I want to reverse eons of hard work just to:

Forum List

Back