Rape does not justify abortion

You made the statement that children who survive abortions are never left to die, you were wrong.

They are left to die if deemed unviable following the abortion. After reading up, Ravi is right. Even in Illinois, a viable baby who survives an abortion is given proper care and every reasonable effort must be made on its behalf. Obama was falsely accused that he wanted to kill those babies. What he voted against was legislation that would have required the doctor to try to save the unviable baby who survived the abortion.

Hate to point out the obvious here, but any baby that survives an abortion is, by definition, viable. That make Obama a person who voted to kill a live birth child.
Obama has shown that he has absolutely no morals or decency within him, and that he is the worst kind of poilitican because of this, and I feel sorry for his family that they are now probably realizing this as it has come out in this Presidency as is being revealed of him, so (what is a man that gains the whole world, yet loses his own soul?), this is what comes to mind right about now in my thoughts. Obama is so weak in character that he won't make even a stand for the most defenseless and helpless to come into this world safely, and by helping hands instead of into evil hands. I have made my statements of opinion upon what should be in regards to this issue, and I am willing to stand by them, but can Obama stand by his statements or actions pertaining to such an issue ? Apparently he is like the ocean waves driven by the wild winds, where as he is tossed and turned every which of direction in life, and it is revealing of his early life in which the same was the case for him then as it is now it apears. Yet why with all of a persons intelect as is found within them, would they not be on a path finally to what is right in life, instead of allowing the past to mold and hold him into place? One day his time will have come in his life, just as it shall be for all of us the same, and then next comes the judgement soon there afterwards, but will he be able to stand before God and answer for his life and choices made within it as found afterwards, otherwise when he is called within that sitting will he be comfortable that he has done what was right in his life ? He claimed openy that he was Christain, but yet he mocks every single thing that is supposed to be in what being a Christians is all about, so who is this Obama, and is he going to be an Obamanation to behold in this nation, before his day is done?

Last edited:
Hello

The argument that a woman who is RAPED cannot have an abortion is OBSCENE and is presented by people who have NO pity.

Put yourself in their shoes. You are brutally violated and quite possibly physically brutalized. Now some unfeeling people who are imposing their misguided religious values on your life have gotten laws passed that say that along with the physical and mental scares you will care (mental for life), you MUST carry the product of that violation to term and in most cases raise that child which is a constant reminder of what happened to you. I wonder how many women you are forcing to do this to commit suicide as a result or simply abandon the child (or worse).

GOD this is as heartless as it gets.

"Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy". This is what "Christians" or anyone else of faith MUST believe. If you don't then how can you call yourself a person of faith?

Compassion and mercy are at the heart of God's word. In cases like this trying showing some.

Wolfman 24

You do not always get the word meanings.

In the military, we learned that not every wound was survivable, though you would be amazed at some of the head wound casualties that did survive.

Of course certain births occur that the results are quite observable that the infant will not survive.

That does not mean, Quantum, that anyone gets to smother the child.

The conclusion does not match the discussion. In fact, many live birth children are not considered viable, and in fact die quickly despite all the efforts to save them.

Hate to point out the obvious here, but any baby that survives an abortion is, by definition, viable. That make Obama a person who voted to kill a live birth child.

Strange. The law in every single state makes killing a child that is born alive murder, yet you want me to believe that if they die it proves they are not viable. Another strange thing, every single child that is born dies eventually, does that mean that no one is viable?

Last edited:

In the military, we learned that not every wound was survivable, though you would be amazed at some of the head wound casualties that did survive.

Of course certain births occur that the results are quite observable that the infant will not survive.

The conclusion does not match the discussion. In fact, many live birth children are not considered viable, and in fact die quickly despite all the efforts to save them.

Strange. The law in every single state makes killing a child that is born alive murder, yet you want me to believe that if they die it proves they are not viable. Another strange thing, every single child that is born dies eventually, does that mean that no one is viable?

If they are alive, they are, by definition, viable.

Gently but firmly, your definition is wrong.

Gently but firmly, your definition is wrong.

Viable, able to live. Exactly what am I getting wrong here?

That medical people trained in their field can tell when someone is not viable, that is, going to die very soon because of the patient's situation not being able to be rectified.

Pregnancy as a result of rape is really not very common. Rapists today are more likely to wear a condom than then boyfriend. Too much television, even rapists watch CSI.

The Tuscaloosa News - Google News Archive Search

We might reduce rape related pregnancy further if we made abortion an act of murder and prosecuted the responsible party, the rapist, for the crime.

The rapist then would be motivated to murder his victim.

Not anymore than they are already so motivated. A rapist knows for a fact that no matter how much trauma the victim is put through nothing very much is going to happen to him. Certainly he's not going to be held responsible for any part of a resulting pregnancy.

Rapists who think they might get caught wear a condom. That's why they do it. They don't murder all rape victims. More women are murdered by those who are closest to them than rapist strangers. It's not some guy in a dark alley. It's the boyfriend, husband, in some cases father.

You would tie yourself up into contortions to quantify your opinion into statistical fact.

But logically, no, you are wrong. If he can rape and not worry about the death penalty, he has motive to not murder. If he rapes and an abortion as a result leaves him liable to execution, yes, he has reason to kill.

The rapist then would be motivated to murder his victim.

Not anymore than they are already so motivated. A rapist knows for a fact that no matter how much trauma the victim is put through nothing very much is going to happen to him. Certainly he's not going to be held responsible for any part of a resulting pregnancy.

Rapists who think they might get caught wear a condom. That's why they do it. They don't murder all rape victims. More women are murdered by those who are closest to them than rapist strangers. It's not some guy in a dark alley. It's the boyfriend, husband, in some cases father.

Getting a victim "proper" contraception after the rape (victim = someone against whom a crime has been committed) is like shooting the fox after its killed the chicken.

Hi

This is no contradiction. It just means you have the ability to show compassion and mercy unlike those who call for complete bans and then call themselves persons of faith.

Wolfman 24

Hello

Have you EVER met someone who has been raped or been to a rape scene. if you had you would not say such cold hearted foolish things.

Rape victims can and many do go through intensive therapy and a good number of them are able to block what happened to them (not totally forget). Your premise is that because you don't like abortion SHE has to suffer more.

GFY

Hello

You are wrong. The "diving" reflex as you call it is a phenomenon in young children and babies and so far only a select few adults. In almost every case in adults the adult suffered some level of brain damage if the person was under for more than a couple of minutes.

This phenomenon is an evolutionary relic from our past. It allows young children and babies to "automatically" lower their body temp and heart rate and as a result slow their breathing. If you have ever seen an infant swim under water thats what they are doing without knowing it. However, the timeline is not infinite. As I understand it the longest anyone has done this is about 15 minutes but again there was brain damage. A decade or more ago a very young child was pulled out of a submerged ice cave along Lake Michigan where I am from. He had been there for 5 minutes or more and suffered no ill effects.

Wolfman 24

Hello

You are wrong. Chief Justice Marshall from the Jefferson Administration stated in a majority decision in the early 1800's. Any law that complies with, is based on or is derived from the Constitution is in and of itself shall be considered as part of the Constitution. This majority decision has NEVER been challenged in over 200 years.

Please check your facts

Wolfman 24

Pregnancy as a result of rape is really not very common. Rapists today are more likely to wear a condom than then boyfriend. Too much television, even rapists watch CSI.

The Tuscaloosa News - Google News Archive Search

We might reduce rape related pregnancy further if we made abortion an act of murder and prosecuted the responsible party, the rapist, for the crime.
I think there is a confusion going on between what is an abortion and what is a DNC or rather the way in which to make sure that a woman does not become pregnant from a rape (immediately there after) or incest the same for that matter, where as if we speak of Abortions, then there is a good chance that no "abortion" is therefore morally or ethically correct, and therefore should never be accepted as it shouldnot be within a civilized society, but in the cases such as rape and/or incest, I think the medical term for making sure that a pregnancy is not resulted from such a situation, would not be called an Abortion -(meaning to abort that which is now growing within the womb in result of becoming pregnant), but would be rather reffered to or should be called by other terms found within the medical world when dealing with rape or incest. Now shouldn't we make sure that we all are on the same page when speaking in these different terms/termonolgies or meanings there of as is found in these certain terms or definitions there of ? Am I Correct in my thinking on these matters maybe ?

Last edited:
Hello

You are wrong. Chief Justice Marshall from the Jefferson Administration stated in a majority decision in the early 1800's. Any law that complies with, is based on or is derived from the Constitution is in and of itself shall be considered as part of the Constitution. This majority decision has NEVER been challenged in over 200 years.

Please check your facts

Wolfman 24

what are you talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back