Rap Music

kanye is a douche bag

full fledged just needs a great great ass whooping

Ju
its mostly white kids buying the music.
And I bet that makes their parents so proud.
It must because how did they get the money to buy it?

The kids earn an allowance, most of the time, it is up to the kids how they spend their own money.
Kids pirate music these days. Anyways, just because I buy a mafia movie, doesn't mean I want to be in the mob, but blacks kids would all love to be lil Wayne, with money, bling and 6 kids from 6 different women. YIKES!!!! :eek:
All white kids would love to be little Wayne. Thats why they buy his music . If you buy and watch mafia movies you do want to be in the mob. There is nothing different about you or white kids and Black kids except you are more fearful and amazed. BTW if they were pirating his music he wouldnt get paid dummy. They are paying.

Ju

The kids earn an allowance, most of the time, it is up to the kids how they spend their own money.
Kids pirate music these days. Anyways, just because I buy a mafia movie, doesn't mean I want to be in the mob, but blacks kids would all love to be lil Wayne, with money, bling and 6 kids from 6 different women. YIKES!!!! :eek:
All white kids would love to be little Wayne. Thats why they buy his music . If you buy and watch mafia movies you do want to be in the mob. There is nothing different about you or white kids and Black kids except you are more fearful and amazed. BTW if they were pirating his music he wouldnt get paid dummy. They are paying.
not me.

he sounds like a retard to me

No its not up to the kids on how they spend their money. Thats why they are called kids and not miniature adults.

depends on the age of the kids
0-18 is the age I'm speaking about. If someone cant parent their children then they shouldnt have them.

Ju

not me.

I was just showing the dummy how stupid he sounded claiming Black kids wanted to be little wayne but somehow whites were immune.

Ju

not me.

I was just showing the dummy how stupid he sounded claiming Black kids wanted to be little wayne but somehow whites were immune.
yea, i got that

i dont like drake wayne or kanye

they ushered in that new era of dragging the last syllable in a whiney / jerkey way that sounds sarcastically bad almost.

but i guess it sells right?

one day ill care enough to submit a demo

im not strictly rap though, im a genre jumper. my songs blend all genres.

Forum List

Back