[RAP] Hop on this Verse!~

someone can do it, it's so easy rye? no1's gunna laugh, no embarraSSMENT necessary!~

RM possible cypher by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

did a quick verse, anyone is welcome to hop on it and lemme see some of your work !!~

Vanilla Ice got nuttin' on you homy!!

but Pual Wall you aint. :lol:

Good luck though GT, hope you hit it big time.

I consider myself a better writer than them both - as far as performance and my ability to get my mix sounding perfect? Working on it - never been to school for it.

RM possible cypher by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

did a quick verse, anyone is welcome to hop on it and lemme see some of your work !!~

Vanilla Ice got nuttin' on you homy!!

but Pual Wall you aint. :lol:

Good luck though GT, hope you hit it big time.

I consider myself a better writer than them both - as far as performance and my ability to get my mix sounding perfect? Working on it - never been to school for it.

I liked the old school rhyme you had going there.

What was the name of the song you were rapping over?

Not2sure, I didn't produce the instrumentation, I simply wrote/performed the lyrics and mixed the vocals.

her opinions dont count on my music threads ~ they are always in exact contradiction to what people who actually know and listen to rap say, like on the music boards and all.

she doesnt do it to offend me.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back