Ranting: ungrateful "pro choicers"

Bullypulpit said:
There's nothing wrong at all with Christianity. It provides moral guidance that many find useful and comforting. The problem with Christianity, as with so many other religions, is some of its adherents.

Now, little man, why don't you be honest and admit that people will have sex out of wedlock. But if they have the know what options are available to them, unplanned pregnancies and thus abortions, can be avoided and drastically reduced. Straw man knocked down.

BTW, I grew up Christian, and found it wanting.

They wont if they are taught properly which is something you refuse to even consider.

You found Christianity difficult so you didnt bother trying. like everyone else.

In order for a straw man to be knocked down it has to exist. Sorry to disappoint you.

They wont if they are taught properly which is something you refuse to even consider.

You found Christianity difficult so you didnt bother trying. like everyone else.

In order for a straw man to be knocked down it has to exist. Sorry to disappoint you.

Nothing at all difficult about Christianity, just to many questions the ministers andSunday School teachers couldn't, or wouldn't answer. Instead of waiting for someone to tell me what was what, I just had the gumption to go and find out for myself.

ANd, what males you think "...they are taught properly..." now? A purely rhetorical question if you regard the unquestioning adherence to dogma as being proper teaching.

Bullypulpit said:
Nothing at all difficult about Christianity, just to many questions the ministers andSunday School teachers couldn't, or wouldn't answer. Instead of waiting for someone to tell me what was what, I just had the gumption to go and find out for myself.

ANd, what males you think "...they are taught properly..." now? A purely rhetorical question if you regard the unquestioning adherence to dogma as being proper teaching.

how come you think you are right about everything?

and

why do you belive that what you belive is right for all people?

Forum List

Back