Rank your favorites...

Originally posted by jimnyc
Are you a hippie leftover from the 60's?

I hate just about everyone.

except for conservatives it seems.

Evil, you aren't going a little GAY on us are you? hahahahahaha!!!

And I don't know much about 2 pac, but isn't that dude DEAD???

Whatever happened to Elton John, Lynard Skynard, Molly Hatchet, etc..? I can't stand the CRAP today!!!!!!!!

Let's see, my favorite singer: Frank Sinatra based on voice alone.

Favorite band would be the Rolling Stones.

Favorite song is Turbo Lover by Judas Priest and China Grove by the Doobie Brothers.

My all time favorite is Bon Jovi !!
My favorite song by them is " Runaway"

now that ive thought about this thread, and had some booze in me im going to reply to this one.

admitedly there are good artists in each music genre. everyone of them. and this is coming from someone who is a diehard 80's heavy metal fan.
even rap has its good points. but the image that some of these asshole are projecting is horrible. look at the rap area. there arent too many rap artists that project a positive role model. it doesnt matter what life they came from. they are saying to the kids that its ok to carry guns, injure people and what not. and that is bullshit. 2pac, good fucking riddance, douche bag

Originally posted by Johnney
now that ive thought about this thread, and had some booze in me im going to reply to this one.

admitedly there are good artists in each music genre. everyone of them. and this is coming from someone who is a diehard 80's heavy metal fan.
even rap has its good points. but the image that some of these asshole are projecting is horrible. look at the rap area. there arent too many rap artists that project a positive role model. it doesnt matter what life they came from. they are saying to the kids that its ok to carry guns, injure people and what not. and that is bullshit. 2pac, good fucking riddance, douche bag

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back