Rank your favorites...

D

deciophobic

Who are some of your favorite singers, songs, groups etc.

1) 2pac...in my oppinion the greatest writer of music ever, period.
2)Beatles...Elenor Rigby is my favorite song of theirs.
3)U2...I love all their stuff.
4)Michelle Branch...greatest female vocalist in my oppinion. great lyrics too.
5)Frank Sinatra...great.

Originally posted by deciophobic
Who are some of your favorite singers, songs, groups etc.

Bob Marley, first and foremost.
Peter Tosh was also a great reggae artist.
Van Halen - Eddie is a great guitarist, and David Lee Roth was a great lead vocalist. Not a big fan of Van Hagar, though.
Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn are two of my favorite guitarists of all time.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - great music, plus Flea is one of my favorite bassists.

Originally posted by Jackass
How do you get 2Pac as the best lyricist ever???

I said in my oppinion. plus just read his lyrics and poetry.

Originally posted by jimnyc
If 2Pac is the best lyricist ever then Weird Al has to be the best singer of all time. :rolleyes:

ok fine, you don't like tupac, fine. he is a great lyricist whether you like him or not.

ok fine, you don't like tupac, fine. he is a great lyricist whether you like him or not.

Whether I like him or not has no bearing whatsoever on his ability to write lyrics. Your opinion is that he was "great", I think he sucked.

Either way he is dead. Good riddance to him, he was a scumbag thug.

Whether I like him or not has no bearing whatsoever on his ability to write lyrics. Your opinion is that he was "great", I think he sucked.

Either way he is dead. Good riddance to him, he was a scumbag thug.

why are you so hateful?

Should I have feelings and sympathy for thugs?

you should have sympathy for everyone. "love thy neighnbor as thyself".

he grew up in the ghetto and made something of himself, became the greatest influence in rap(according to most) of all time.

nothing to something. he sang about what he knew and what he grew up around. A LOT of his songs are relly inspirational and inspiring for people.

And yet he was still a thug.

I have no sympathy for someone that runs the streets as a tough guy with a gun and then ultimately meets his maker because of such stupidity.

The only thing these gangsta rappers inspire is more violence.

And yet he was still a thug.

I have no sympathy for someone that runs the streets as a tough guy with a gun and then ultimately meets his maker because of such stupidity.

The only thing these gangsta rappers inspire is more violence.

that's ur oppinion. i think uv been listening to o'reilly to much.

"keep ya head up" "brenda's got a baby" "dear mama" "strugglin" "so many tears" "me agauinst the world"
"until the end of time" "god bless the dead" "unconditional love" "changes" "heartz of men"

these are SOME of his greatest hits (his songs people know the most). these are all very inspirational songs.

he's a "thug" because he came from the streets

"I ain't gonna say I'm a thug cuz I wanna rob people and rape people and things...I say I'm a thug cuz I came from the gutter and I'm still here".----2pac

And it's all crap to me. I thought his music was garbage, but that's just my opinion. He lived the life of a thug, that is a fact. He was murdered, that was a fact. I could care less about this fool, that is also a fact.

And it's all crap to me. I thought his music was garbage, but that's just my opinion. He lived the life of a thug, that is a fact. He was murdered, that was a fact. I could care less about this fool, that is also a fact.

so you've listened to all those songs along with the rest of his music?

so you've listened to all those songs along with the rest of his music?

I've heard plenty of his music, but not all of those songs. If I thought what I heard was crap I wouldn't continue to listen to the rest.

P.S. deciophobic - I LOVE YOU MAN

wait, does that make you gay? you might have to answer to jimnyc for that. lol

but i luv u2

P.S. deciophobic - I LOVE YOU MAN

wait, does that make you gay? you might have to answer to jimnyc for that. lol

but i luv u2

Don't think so, spanky!

I'm not the one so vehemently defending the faggots.

Don't think so, spanky!

I'm not the one so vehemently defending the faggots.

exactly, your the one attacking them. so he would have to answer to you if he were gay. did you even read my post?

whay can't we just all love each other is right.

Forum List

Back