Rangle Going Down?

This would be a long time coming. He can take Pelosi, Reid, and a bunch of the other clowns in the circus with him.

I only hope that Congress will be a little less corrupt... I fear my hope is in vain though.

I only hope that Congress will be a little less corrupt... I fear my hope is in vain though.

Yes, it is a nice dream.

Rangle should go down, no doubt about it, and it's indicative of the amount of corruption in the house that this is even a question. I'm not holding my breath though because it wouldn't surprise me to see his cronies cover his ass.

EDIT: watch and see if there isn't a claim of racism soon.

Last edited:
"Many members" of Congress suffer from the same disclosure issues as Rep. Charles Rangel (D.N.Y.), one of his allies said Wednesday.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) downplayed the seriousness of allegations against Rangel that he failed to disclose sources of income and pay taxes on some properties, saying that many lawmakers suffer from innocent lapses in judgment when filing mandatory financial disclosure forms.

Rep. Waters: 'Many members' suffer from disclosure problems like Rep. Rangel - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

"Innocent lapses in judgment"? In the millions? BTW - How much does Charlie get paid? How the hell did he accumulate such wealth? "Poor" Joe Biden doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Gee whiz - how much did Joe the Plumber owe in back taxes? The left had a field day with that. It was prob. one day's pay for these clowns.

"Many members" of Congress suffer from the same disclosure issues as Rep. Charles Rangel (D.N.Y.), one of his allies said Wednesday.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) downplayed the seriousness of allegations against Rangel that he failed to disclose sources of income and pay taxes on some properties, saying that many lawmakers suffer from innocent lapses in judgment when filing mandatory financial disclosure forms.

Rep. Waters: 'Many members' suffer from disclosure problems like Rep. Rangel - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

"Innocent lapses in judgment"? In the millions? BTW - How much does Charlie get paid? How the hell did he accumulate such wealth? "Poor" Joe Biden doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Gee whiz - how much did Joe the Plumber owe in back taxes? The left had a field day with that. It was prob. one day's pay for these clowns.

Being a tax fuckup/cheat is a pre-requisite to get a job writing and enforcing tax laws in this administration.

"Innocent lapses in judgment"? In the millions? BTW - How much does Charlie get paid? How the hell did he accumulate such wealth? "Poor" Joe Biden doesn't have a pot to piss in

it is truly amazing that this guy has lasted this long...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back