Rangel’s Dem opponent claims voter suppression

Yes, everyone has come quite accustom to the right wingers throwing a tantrum and claiming "voter fraud!" "suppression!" "conspiracy!" every time they lose.

Being adults and taking your loss like a man is out of the question for these goons.

What part of Dem claims do you not understand?

Hmmm. I think I'll wait for some actual FACTS to come out and not just a bunch of whiners crying "voter suppression". As someone who works in an Elections Office I know for a fact that voters whine "voter suppression" at the drop of a hat.

Peachy!!!

You didn't read the article did you?

I did indeed read it. Lots of accusations without supporting evidence.

Democrats attacking other Democrats, and you expect evidence in the form of facts to enter into the foray?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: LMFAO

Yes, everyone has come quite accustom to the right wingers throwing a tantrum and claiming "voter fraud!" "suppression!" "conspiracy!" every time they lose.

Being adults and taking your loss like a man is out of the question for these goons.

OK, now pay attention. I will type s-l-o-w-l-y, so you can understand. According to the OP, Democratic New York State Sen. Adrian Espaillat, opposing Rangel, made these allegations. What do you call him, a DINO?

Hey fucktard, it's a DEMOCRAT making the allegation!!!

It's fox reporting it and the OP said no one else has it, so it's more right wing propaganda trying to smear Rangel

Rangel doesn't need any help with smear. He's like what a two-year-old leaves on the wall next to his crib. And he does it all himself.

NICE!! You just made this post better. Read much?

Read much, maybe. Comprehend much...NOT!

You didn't read your own article?

Awesome deflection!
You know exactly what question I am asking.

I already answered it. On the day of and a few days following an election we get lots of people crying "suppression" where none exists.

I'll reiterate...I will wait until actual facts emerge.

A few hundred people coming forth with several different claims are lying?
The fact the incumbent's own family was not on the voter rolls doesn't make you a tad queasy?

I'm not being judge or jury here.
It is a topic of discussion.

Awesome deflection!
You know exactly what question I am asking.

I already answered it. On the day of and a few days following an election we get lots of people crying "suppression" where none exists.

The fact the incumbent's own family was not on the voter rolls doesn't make you a tad queasy?

Hundreds? Where is "hundreds" reflected in your opening link?

Hey fucktard, it's a DEMOCRAT making the allegation!!!

It's fox reporting it and the OP said no one else has it, so it's more right wing propaganda trying to smear Rangel

Dan Collins: Charlie Rangel Race Becomes Another Election Fiasco

Yes just right wing propaganda. Huffpo is a rightwing hack site. :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't, but you already knew that.
I will reiterate I don't recall where I heard this, but I can recall it was an interview with Espaillat where the claim was laid that a few hundred people came forward to complain.
If you want more detail, do your own research.

It doesn't, but you already knew that.
I will reiterate I don't recall where I heard this, but I can recall it was an interview with Espaillat where the claim was laid that a few hundred people came forward to complain.
If you want more detail, do your own research.

do you retract this statement?

You need to get the proof you are correct to prove its not a lie

New Topics

Forum List

Back