Rangel: Why don’t you mind your goddamned business?

Like you have done here?

Did you even watch the video?

Seen a million of them already ... evenly spread of both Republican and Democrat ... it's all old news.

Here's the thing though ... why so you want to use one incident in a failed attempt to discredit an entire party? Do you not get angry when people use the most idiotic president to say all Republicans are illiterate rednecks?
I guess you can't read. I said "symptomatic of the problems in Washington" and pointed out that this used to be the norm for TV journalism, the ambush. But it doesn't happen anymore. And I ALSO pointed out, accurately, that had Rangel been a R the howls would never end.

Thanks though for admitting you never watched the video, and are merely trolling the thread. And thanks for playing.

Funny thing ... I would have actually watched it if not for your post with it ... odd huh?

This "ambush" tactic was stopped because of lawsuits, as they abused it for more ratings. Now they are even getting sued by the stars for it as well because well ... that's who they will show more of in the media. If it won't get ratings they won't show it, but if it will get them sued they won't try it, since those in the White House the last few years kept suing and trying to push laws to keep the media out, it has become less profitable for them, so of course they stopped. But again, you only want to focus on the party affiliation and ignore the big picture.

This "ambush" tactic was stopped because of lawsuits, as they abused it for more ratings.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you just plain stupid???

The FIRST AMENDMENT protects journalists from lawsuits! Please post a link to back your complete fantasy bullshit assertion! WHAT lawsuits?

What a crock.... Thanks for the belly laugh.

Really ... catch up.
Really, back your bullshit assertion. I do believe you're simply LYING, troll.

LOL ... this has really been fun, but I grow weary of poking the real troll here. Just a bit of advice, before you start pointing fingers make certain more cannot be pointed right back at you unless you can take it.
You come into the thread, having not even watched the video therefore can offer no intelligent commentary on it, begin mindless, kneejerk, tired old deflections like "Mom, the other kids do it too," begin dissembling, making baseless assertions you never backed, and believe the OP is trolling?

You're not only a liar, you're stupid as a box of flat rocks as well. Like I said earlier, thanks for playing.

They all drive cars at the expense of the American taxpayer. Heck, in this new stimulus bill there is over 600 million of our dollars going for new cars for our arrogant-all powerful & often times corrupt politicians. Rangle is just an example of what one of them can do.

They all drive cars at the expense of the American taxpayer. Heck, in this new stimulus bill there is over 600 million of our dollars going for new cars for our arrogant-all powerful & often times corrupt politicians. Rangle is just an example of what one of them can do.
"Symptomatic of the problems in Washington?"

As I said?

I wonder if more every day citizen's now will take thier digital camera's and start doing the Media's job? Will we see more of this? That's the problem that many have already stated and that is Washington lawmakers thinks that we work for them and a lot of people believe that the Gov. is the answer to everything.

I wonder if more every day citizen's now will take thier digital camera's and start doing the Media's job? Will we see more of this? That's the problem that many have already stated and that is Washington lawmakers thinks that we work for them and a lot of people believe that the Gov. is the answer to everything.

Great idea! Perhaps we'll see the whole truth, not just the partisan-left leaning truth.

It is astounding how some in here will defend wrongdoing by a member of Congress simply because they have a D after their name.

Rangel is a tax cheat, a real estate swindler, and the media has of yet, failed to report on it. The man is forming national tax policy while himself having avoided tens of thousands in taxes.

How can any American justify this outrage?

It is astounding how some in here will defend wrongdoing by a member of Congress simply because they have a D after their name.

Rangel is a tax cheat, a real estate swindler, and the media has of yet, failed to report on it. The man is forming national tax policy while himself having avoided tens of thousands in taxes.

How can any American justify this outrage?
It's none of our goddamned business! Get it straight!

Bump for news from the other side.... Kentucky Republican Jim Bunning has apologized for telling a group of reporters "it's none of your goddamn business" during a conference call. The kicker is, the RNC has now asked Bunning not to run for re-election.

Where's the apology from Charlie? Where's the DNC asking Charlie not to run for re-election?

See? Rangel is symptomatic the problems in Washington, and along comes Bunning to prove it again, almost on Que!

I'm not saying your complaint isn't valid, but I'm pretty sure most of our politicians are guilty of the same type of overblown car.

And most of them probably drive Japanese, which is even worse, IMO.

Why does it matter if his car is Japanese?

Forum List

Back