Rangel: Why don’t you mind your goddamned business?

then immediately insult all opposition to their own stance.
Except when, immediately insulting deflecting, dissembling trolls.

Um ... responding in kind is only being what you are responding to.
No, it's not. I insulted, after the troll dissembled, deflected, with bullshit. He then called ME the troll.

That's OK, it's clear there's no intelligent response to this thread coming from him. I couldn't decipher your intelligent comment however, still waiting for the elucidation.

This is not to denigrate Rep. Rangel who I respect as a bronze star medal of valor winner in the Korean War
What makes him not answerable to the people? To the point where he can tell them to "mind your goddamned business" when it IS the public's business?

Forgetting all the other times the shoe was on the other foot I see?
Oh, I get it now! Deflection with stuff that would make good, separate threads. What say you on this one? Specifically, what's with this member of Congress telling a citizen to "mind your goddamned business?"

What makes him not answerable to the people? To the point where he can tell them to "mind your goddamned business" when it IS the public's business?

Oh, I get it now! Deflection with stuff that would make good, separate threads. What say you on this one? Specifically, what's with this member of Congress telling a citizen to "mind your goddamned business?"

No, pointing out that it's either hypocritical or dishonest to ignore the fact that the Democrat supporters are responding the same way many Republican supporters did for the same issue.

This is not to denigrate Rep. Rangel who I respect as a bronze star medal of valor winner in the Korean War

Obviously you have some expertise that I don't have. Please enlighten me. Can you provide a list of Republicans who have responded to inquiries from the public with "Mind you G_d damn business"? Or who kept their chairmanships while being investigated for tax fraud? Or whose party voted to keep them in their chairmanships? Or -- this is the big one -- around whom the news media formed a phalanx of silence to protect them? If you can not fulfill my request, I hope you will have the good graces to retract your statement about Republicans.

No, pointing out that it's either hypocritical or dishonest to ignore the fact that the Democrat supporters are responding the same way many Republican supporters did for the same issue.
I'm not ignoring anything. I said at the beginning, that Rangel is symptomatic of the problems in Washington. It's ALL of them who need to go and have needed to go for years.

You deny that Rangel's a public servant, not the other way around?

I'm not saying your complaint isn't valid, but I'm pretty sure most of our politicians are guilty of the same type of overblown car.

And most of them probably drive Japanese, which is even worse, IMO.

I drive Japanese.. Glad to.. Happy too.. Unions are trying to take away the right to have secret ballots.. Screw them.

I'm not saying your complaint isn't valid, but I'm pretty sure most of our politicians are guilty of the same type of overblown car.

I drive Japanese.. Glad to.. Happy too.. Unions are trying to take away the right to have secret ballots.. Screw them.
And it was probably built right here in the US, by US workers.

Obviously you have some expertise that I don't have. Please enlighten me. Can you provide a list of Republicans who have responded to inquiries from the public with "Mind you G_d damn business"? Or who kept their chairmanships while being investigated for tax fraud? Or whose party voted to keep them in their chairmanships? Or -- this is the big one -- around whom the news media formed a phalanx of silence to protect them? If you can not fulfill my request, I hope you will have the good graces to retract your statement about Republicans.

I retract nothing ... and offer no links because that would just be a waste of time since you would either dismiss them as "biased" or completely ignore them if unable, as you have in the past. However, though they did not use the same words, that I will agree with, but I never said they did in the first place. They instead used the law to stop people from inquiring more. Ever wonder why "American False Gods" has become so popular in the last years? Because there just hasn't been enough new allowed out of the White House ... and of course this just shows no change will occur it does not change the fact that many of the Republicans have used the same tactic to hide from the media. Both sides are just as bad as the others, only when one side is in charge the other just more fervently works to discredit the ones in charge, while those in charge do anything to hide their dirty laundry.

It's not the car, it's the arrogance. Did you not watch the video?

Hell no,, probably not. she just knee jerked cause you criticized one of her precious tax cheating Democwats! You'll get used to it..:lol:

Oh, nevermind...I didn't realize you were a troll.
Trolls are morons such as yourself, shitstains who provide nothing to a topic. Who deflect and dissemble, completely avoid the point, and whose motive is merely to inflame.

That is only part of being a troll ... another is to post some garbage no matter how true or important it is then immediately insult all opposition to their own stance.

DUMMie Alert,, DUmmie Alert!

The Michael Moore stuff is fun, but nobody's really going for serious inquiry with the cameraman ambush. Rangel is black racist and a corrupt jerk, but he escaped injury there.

I retract nothing ... and offer no links because that would just be a waste of time since you would either dismiss them as "biased" or completely ignore them
Like you have done here?

Did you even watch the video?

Seen a million of them already ... evenly spread of both Republican and Democrat ... it's all old news.

Here's the thing though ... why so you want to use one incident in a failed attempt to discredit an entire party? Do you not get angry when people use the most idiotic president to say all Republicans are illiterate rednecks?

The Michael Moore stuff is fun, but nobody's really going for serious inquiry with the cameraman ambush. Rangel is black racist and a corrupt jerk, but he escaped injury there.
Interesting that this JQ Public and guys like Joe the Plumber get more out of our elected officials than the lapdog press does though, huh?

Of COURSE Rangel escapes injury! He has the protection of the mainstream media, who USED to do ambush interviews when it was the Fourth Estate.

Interesting that this JQ Public and guys like Joe the Plumber get more out of our elected officials than the lapdog press does though, huh?

Of COURSE Rangel escapes injury! He has the protection of the mainstream media, who USED to do ambush interviews when it was the Fourth Estate.

Um ... ALL media is about nothing but ratings ... duh. They don't care about truth, facts, or even reality much of the time, they only care about putting on a show. Did you miss that?

I retract nothing ... and offer no links because that would just be a waste of time since you would either dismiss them as "biased" or completely ignore them
Like you have done here?

Seen a million of them already ... evenly spread of both Republican and Democrat ... it's all old news.

Here's the thing though ... why so you want to use one incident in a failed attempt to discredit an entire party? Do you not get angry when people use the most idiotic president to say all Republicans are illiterate rednecks?
I guess you can't read. I said "symptomatic of the problems in Washington" and pointed out that this used to be the norm for TV journalism, the ambush. But it doesn't happen anymore. And I ALSO pointed out, accurately, that had Rangel been a R the howls would never end.

Thanks though for admitting you never watched the video, and are merely trolling the thread. And thanks for playing.

Like you have done here?

yer not gonna stand there blinking your big baby blues and tell us there is only one cheat in the democwatic party are ya? Well aryahuh? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I retract nothing ... and offer no links because that would just be a waste of time since you would either dismiss them as "biased" or completely ignore them if unable, as you have in the past. However, though they did not use the same words, that I will agree with, but I never said they did in the first place. They instead used the law to stop people from inquiring more. Ever wonder why "American False Gods" has become so popular in the last years? Because there just hasn't been enough new allowed out of the White House ... and of course this just shows no change will occur it does not change the fact that many of the Republicans have used the same tactic to hide from the media. Both sides are just as bad as the others, only when one side is in charge the other just more fervently works to discredit the ones in charge, while those in charge do anything to hide their dirty laundry.

Although you don't realize what you've done, you are a perfect illustration of the kind of hit-and-run smear machine that exists in this country from Air America, the White House war room, to ABC, NBC, CBS. Congratulations on your membership in this group, and of course honesty is not a prerequisite.

Forum List

Back