Rangel: Why don’t you mind your goddamned business?

Feb 28, 2009
Rangel's symptomatic of the problems in Washington. Watch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtFWCrCh0s]YouTube - Rep. Charlie Rangel swears at Jason Mattera over scandal questions[/ame]
Reminds me somewhat of the dead, golden age of Journalism where you would see Mike Wallace as this interviewer, not just some regular John Q. Citizen. Can you imagine the outcry, the backlash, the outright flak if Rangel had been a Republican, and the citizen some far-left goon?

Oh and Rangel: It IS our "goddamned business" you loony tune ass napkin!

Last edited:
YouTube - Rep. Charlie Rangel swears at Jason Mattera over scandal questions
Reminds me somewhat of the dead, golden age of Journalism where you would see Mike Wallace as this interviewer, not just some regular John Q. Citizen. Can you imagine the outcry, the backlash, the outright flak if Rangel had been a Republican, and the citizen some far-left goon?

Oh and Rangel: It IS our goddamned business you fucking loony tune ass napkin!

Don't care for all the cursing, but besides that, the post is top-notch.

So tell us Democrats, does Rangel represent your current DC leadership?

• Banned
YouTube - Rep. Charlie Rangel swears at Jason Mattera over scandal questions

Oh and Rangel: It IS our goddamned business you fucking loony tune ass napkin!

Don't care for all the cursing, but besides that, the post is top-notch.

So tell us Democrats, does Rangel represent your current DC leadership?
And just as importantly -- where's the journalists anymore? The Fourth Estate is dead, so long as you have a D by your name.

Yes, this story should have been HUGE over the last few months but hardly a peep.

I guess we are a nation too busy viewing the next American Idol as the barbarians are at the gate...

• Banned
Yes, this story should have been HUGE over the last few months but hardly a peep.
Were it a R in the hot seat instead of a beloved D, the octomom woulda never got her millions from NBC, they'd be way too busy all over the story like a hobo on a bologna sandwich.

I'm not saying your complaint isn't valid, but I'm pretty sure most of our politicians are guilty of the same type of overblown car.

And most of them probably drive Japanese, which is even worse, IMO.

I'm not saying your complaint isn't valid, but I'm pretty sure most of our politicians are guilty of the same type of overblown car.

And most of them probably drive Japanese, which is even worse, IMO.
It's not the car, it's the arrogance. Did you not watch the video?

Were it a R in the hot seat instead of a beloved D, the octomom woulda never got her millions from NBC, they'd be way too busy all over the story like a hobo on a bologna sandwich.

Hmm ... odd ... it was a strong Republican who kept trying to tell us that she she was big news. Another Republican also said that she had the right to do it ... and these same ones got angry when I said she should lose the kids and that should be the end of it, even the story ... odd that you would change positions ... unless ... like Democrats, Republicans are all unique individuals to.

Would you rather he drove a Japanese SUV?
What he drives doesn't matter. He should be paying for it himself.

Don'tcha think? Oh wait, never mind. Wrong word.
Oh, nevermind...I didn't realize you were a troll.
Trolls are morons such as yourself, shitstains who provide nothing to a topic. Who deflect and dissemble, completely avoid the point, and whose motive is merely to inflame.

Hmm ... odd ... it was a strong Republican who kept trying to tell us that she she was big news. Another Republican also said that she had the right to do it ... and these same ones got angry when I said she should lose the kids and that should be the end of it, even the story ... odd that you would change positions ... unless ... like Democrats, Republicans are all unique individuals to.
Huh?

What he drives doesn't matter. He should be paying for it himself.

Don'tcha think? Oh wait, never mind. Wrong word.
Oh, nevermind...I didn't realize you were a troll.
Trolls are morons such as yourself, shitstains who provide nothing to a topic. Who deflect and dissemble, completely avoid the point, and whose motive is merely to inflame.

That is only part of being a troll ... another is to post some garbage no matter how true or important it is then immediately insult all opposition to their own stance.

This is not to denigrate Rep. Rangel who I respect as a bronze star medal of valor winner in the Korean War, but to spotlight the faithless media (ABC, CBS, NBC) purposely neglecting to cover the story when the House was voting to strip him of his chairmanship back in February.

This is not to denigrate Rep. Rangel who I respect as a bronze star medal of valor winner in the Korean War
What makes him not answerable to the people? To the point where he can tell them to "mind your goddamned business" when it IS the public's business?

Forum List

Back