Rangel learns what the underside of a bus looks like

Clearly Obama is racist - trying to keep down the proud Black Man that is Chaz Rangel!!!!

alg_obama_rangel.jpg

About as stern a reprimand/suggestion that I've seen a sitting president give a leading member of his party ever.

Really? CNN.com - Bush calls Lott comments 'offensive' - Dec. 13, 2002

"Recent comments by Sen. Lott do not reflect the spirit of our country," Bush said to loud applause. "He has apologized and rightly so. Every day that our nation was segregated was a day our nation was unfaithful to our founding ideals."

Compared to:

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served his constituents very well, but these allegations are very troubling," Mr. Obama said. "He's somebody who's at the end of his career, 80 years old," Mr. Obama said. "I'm sure that what he wants is to be able to end his career with dignity, and my hope is that happens."

Yeah, Obama's statement was tougher. Bush's was "He made a mistake and he apologized, and rightfully so." Obama's is "Resign muthafucka, before you wind of dragging the the rest of the Dems up for reelection down".

No matter how GOD-LIKE Bush examples will be compared to Obamarrhoidal ones........Bush will NEVER get kudos from the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids.

You can take that to the bank.

Oh, some clever Liberrhoid arsehole may lay a phoney fart just to prove me wrong......but I doubt it.

About as stern a reprimand/suggestion that I've seen a sitting president give a leading member of his party ever.

"Recent comments by Sen. Lott do not reflect the spirit of our country," Bush said to loud applause. "He has apologized and rightly so. Every day that our nation was segregated was a day our nation was unfaithful to our founding ideals."

Compared to:

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served his constituents very well, but these allegations are very troubling," Mr. Obama said. "He's somebody who's at the end of his career, 80 years old," Mr. Obama said. "I'm sure that what he wants is to be able to end his career with dignity, and my hope is that happens."

Yeah, Obama's statement was tougher. Bush's was "He made a mistake and he apologized, and rightfully so." Obama's is "Resign muthafucka, before you wind of dragging the the rest of the Dems up for reelection down".

You wish RadioQueer......but the Obamarrhoid never stated that. Substituting your own verbiage ain't the same thing.

Compared to:

Well, seeing as though Obama's already brought the rest of the "dem's for re-election down"....we shouldn't be surprised if he tries to throw blame for doing so Rangel's way.

Yeah, that Obama clown has mastered the art of deflection......O'l Robert Gibbs is teaching him well.

Last edited:
obama's is "resign muthafucka, before you wind of dragging the the rest of the dems up for reelection down".

View attachment 11033

Thats what its all about.

They want Rangel to resign and ride off quietly into the sunset. Rangel ain't gonna do it. He will demand hearings to try to clear himself.

Wonder if the Ethics, what a joke, Committee will wait till after the Nov elections to actually begin hearings? Any bets on that one????

Gotta "Drain that Swamp" doncha know. LOL

Rangel Under Growing Pressure to Resign - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Democratic New York Rep. Charles Rangel's battle to beat back the ethics charges against him and stay in Congress took a major hit Friday from President Obama, who sent an unusually blunt message to a member of his own party in an exclusive CBS News interview, CBS News Correspondent Bill Plante reports.

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served his constituents very well, but these allegations are very troubling," Mr. Obama said.

In an interview with CBS "Early Show" Anchor Harry Smith for "Sunday Morning" and Monday's "The Early Show," the president all but said Rangel should resign from Congress.

"He's somebody who's at the end of his career, 80 years old," Mr. Obama said. "I'm sure that what he wants is to be able to end his career with dignity, and my hope is that happens."

1. he never said rangel should resign, although, to be fair, it was probably implied.

2. if he took any other position, i suspect you'd have a thread saying that he condones the things that rangel did because he's black and a democrat.

and you know i'm right about that.

Rangel Under Growing Pressure to Resign - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Democratic New York Rep. Charles Rangel's battle to beat back the ethics charges against him and stay in Congress took a major hit Friday from President Obama, who sent an unusually blunt message to a member of his own party in an exclusive CBS News interview, CBS News Correspondent Bill Plante reports.

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served his constituents very well, but these allegations are very troubling," Mr. Obama said.

In an interview with CBS "Early Show" Anchor Harry Smith for "Sunday Morning" and Monday's "The Early Show," the president all but said Rangel should resign from Congress.

"He's somebody who's at the end of his career, 80 years old," Mr. Obama said. "I'm sure that what he wants is to be able to end his career with dignity, and my hope is that happens."

1. he never said rangel should resign, although, to be fair, it was probably implied.

2. if he took any other position, i suspect you'd have a thread saying that he condones the things that rangel did because he's black and a democrat.

I suspect you're right: But are you saying that if Rangel was white, the Obama would defend him?

This seems less than "color-blind."

Given the position Charlie is in I don't think Obama would defend him if he were a Muslim.

i thought blacks only knew what the back of the bus looked like?

Crude, possibly even racist, but funny.

it's not funny, that kind of shit is just hurtful.
say what you want about charlie r, he's a war hero and a genteman, and was good for the country in the end, much as was robert byrd, which is more than i would say about some of you.

Last edited:

I suspect you're right: But are you saying that if Rangel was white, the Obama would defend him?

This seems less than "color-blind."

no. i'm saying that the rightwingnuts who feel all victimized by the big bad black guy would say so.

I love how one righty posts this while one righty posts we never stop defending these people.

So which is it assholes?

In my opinion, Rangel is another arrogant SOB politician that does what he wants and has no use for most of us, it's been a long time coming and I hope the legal system can toss another misfit out of office, and too bad when these people are caught and tried and convicted, that they don't lose their golden retirements that is at our expense. People like this seem have the interests of themselves ahead of the public as their focus. A lot more of them to go. :tongue:

Forum List

Back