Rangel Charged

It's unlikely that he'll be found guilty. This is the system we have.

But there's a pretty good chance he'll lose re-election.
with the amount of Gerrymandering keeping him in his job currently? I doubt it too.

His district is Harlem. It's not a particularly Gerrymandered district.

District Map
harlem.... yep... my mistake. It doesn't need to be gerrymandered, he's doing what his constituents expect and want, most likely.

Like KKK Byrd and Teddy Kennedy, they're there till they die like a cancer.

with the amount of Gerrymandering keeping him in his job currently? I doubt it too.

His district is Harlem. It's not a particularly Gerrymandered district.

District Map
harlem.... yep... my mistake. It doesn't need to be gerrymandered, he's doing what his constituents expect and want, most likely.

Like KKK Byrd and Teddy Kennedy, they're there till they die like a cancer.

No, I'm pretty sure that Rangel can be beaten. His seat isn't as secure as he thinks it is, I think that Adam Clayton Powell IV has a decent enough chance, if he raises enough money.

May it be true. Ethics or not, this guy's been in office way too long.

You have a very simple mind.

I am a democrat because I believe in the platform and its value for the US.

The republicans have had to cheat in elections to win because their views are not in the best interests of Americans as a whole so they dont garner the same level of support amoung the American people.

The conservative ideas have crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and have caused unnesessary wars.

I give many reasons here all the time why I believe the conservatives in this country are corrupt and out for only the 1% who already dont need defending.

You ignore any fact that shows clearly who the conservative leaders in this country REALLY serve but you ignore them.

That makes you the fool here.
so your saying the Democrats give a dam about us?.....that they are not corrupt?.....and Democrats dont cheat?.....Democrats have never started Unnecessary wars?....is that what you are implying?.....if so you had better include yourself in with that FOOL you mention.....

And what will you say if hes found innocent?

I will say the same thing I said when O.J. Simpson was found "not guilty."

They got it wrong, but that's the way it goes. Case closed.

Understood.

And, if an Atomic Bomb explodes in downtown Houston, you'd probably say: "That's sad. Shouldn't have happened. Case closed."

Next.

That scenario is a completely different matter. But you know that.

Forum List

Back