Rangel: An Attack on Bush is an attack on all Americans (Merged)

Music you stupid old fart, you got into a "discussion' with this idiot Chump? Its like tits on a boar, absolutely useless.

You are absolutely correct that cherry picking and then ignoring facts that dispute his view are his hallmarks, has he started his baseless chest thumping yet?

LOL - odd, isn't it, that "rhetorical devices" such as the cherry-pick, the strawman, and the half-truth seem to be the exclusive province of the left? I think there's a very good reason for this: liberal ideology is indefensible. It absolutely cannot withstand reason and rationality, so its defenders must resort to smoke and mirrors.

LOL - odd, isn't it, that "rhetorical devices" such as the cherry-pick, the strawman, and the half-truth seem to be the exclusive province of the left? I think there's a very good reason for this: liberal ideology is indefensible. It absolutely cannot withstand reason and rationality, so its defenders must resort to smoke and mirrors.

Ok, who ever hands out reputation needs to hand out a boat load to musicman.

Great post my man...........:clap:

Reminds me of some dialogue from As Good As It Gets, slightly reworded:

Receptionist: "How do you write [about] a liberal?"

Melvin Udall: "I start with a conservative, then I take away reason and accountability."

;)

Reminds me of some dialogue from As Good As It Gets, slightly reworded:

Receptionist: "How do you write [about] a liberal?"

Melvin Udall: "I start with a conservative, then I take away reason and accountability."

;)

Ummmm.... wasn't the exchange:

Receptionist: How do you write a woman?

Melvin Udall: I start with a man, then I take away reason and accountability.

Tsk, Tsk! :2guns:

Forum List

Back