Randy Neugebauer: I yelled 'baby killer'

In both versions the phrase 'baby killer' is uttered. So, even if he said 'it's a baby killer'; he still uttered the phrase 'baby killer'.
So if I say "Look a Firebird"
It's just the same as "Fire!!!!!"

Right.

He didn't say "Baby Killer"

He said the bill was a "Maybe Thriller"

Only a right wingnut would buy that crap

i bet you got a lot of these, too.

rro2Hmedium.jpg

I bet you spend hours holding up 0bama's picture with one hand...

there is this rapier wit again, laurie-worshipper. ever had an original thought?

Don't cry, klaus... The other libs will make fun of you...

It should be noted that in addition to the “baby killer” outburst, Neugebauer is also a sponsor of the so-called “Birther Bill,” introduced by Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), to require presidential candidates “to include with the committee’s statement of organization a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution.”

Lunatic fringe alive and well in the Republican Party

Every week, Republicans have to apologize because, apparently, "tourette syndrome" is quit common in the GOP.

Tourette Syndrome Signs, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment on MedicineNet.com

More complex vocal tics include words or phrases. Perhaps the most dramatic and disabling tics include motor movements that result in self-harm such as punching oneself in the face or vocal tics including coprolalia (uttering swear words) or echolalia (repeating the words or phrases of others).

----------Perhaps a symptom of the "inbreeding"?

This is what happens when politicians aren't prepared too well. He would have been better off yelling, "Think of the foetuses!", that one would have been less open to misinterpretation.

Well put, but I am gonna make you write foeti....

But just because in Texas they haven't gotten around to teaching the great language, and it will be easier for the Rep Rep to only semi mangle the word! He can say it Foe-Tie, LOL... Randy Neugebauer is a weenie in the ways only a Texan can be!

As for Stupak, the Republicans have other reasons to hate him. He is also for "Clean Water," and sounds like a good Representative for his district!
Biography of Congressman Bart Stupak, Representing Michigan's 1st District

It should be noted that in addition to the “baby killer” outburst, Neugebauer is also a sponsor of the so-called “Birther Bill,” introduced by Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), to require presidential candidates “to include with the committee’s statement of organization a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution.”

Lunatic fringe alive and well in the Republican Party

Well....Texas. Duh.

I don't believe him, he's a politician and spin is his livelihood. But at least he had the decency to acknowledge he did something inappropriate, an uncommon move on either side of the aisle. For that he gets some props.

It's good to know that since "he's a politician and spin is his livelihood" you don't believe Frank's account of his incident with the Tea Partiers either.

Rick

look its not like he said this out of ignorance. he just doesn't believe(like me) in abortion or gay marriage. democrats are straying away from what God says in the bible. seriously would you kill a helpless baby so you dont have to deal with its crap that is what adoption is called. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES. AT LEAST HE'S STANDING UP FOR ALL REPUBLICANS. Oh, and all of you stupid ass democrats IM FROM TEXAS SO DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards you poor clueless bastard. You're one of those redneck Texans who likes to thump the Bible and tell others what they're doing wrong, all the while sitting back smugly because you have the (possibly mistaken) belief that Yeshua has "saved" you and you're gonna get Raptured while the rest of us poor sinners are left to Armageddon, ain't ya?

First off........in the first 40 days or so, it's not a "poor helpless baby", it's a mass of cells. It doesn't have a brain or a nervous system yet, so it's not "human".

And.......why is it just the Democrats that are straying away from the Bible? What about all the Republicans who have violated "thou shalt not commit adultery"? How about the people who refuse to take care of their fellow humans by denying them health care? Didn't Yeshua state that we are to take care of each other?

By the way..........if Yeshua came back today, what are the chances the Republican party would let Him speak to them? Would they agree with Him? Probably not, because the GOP is just a bunch of greedy bastards.

And, by the way...........exactly what Bible are you using? If you're using a KJV or some other derivative of the KJV, you're using an incomplete book, as it was HEAVILY edited in the Niecine council, as well as has been slowly edited and changed over the years by the Catholic church.

If the GOP would give Reagan (their greatest hero, one of our bigger mistakes as President) a failing grade for being a Republican, what makes you even consider your party to be following Yeshua?

As far as Texas? Can't say much bad about the state other than it's populated heavily by retarded fuckers like you republican101.

What? You just tie in with the GOP line? Is that why you're 101? A new Republican?

Good luck sportcheck.......that lobotomy is gonna hurt.

look its not like he said this out of ignorance. he just doesn't believe(like me) in abortion or gay marriage. democrats are straying away from what God says in the bible. seriously would you kill a helpless baby so you dont have to deal with its crap that is what adoption is called. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES. AT LEAST HE'S STANDING UP FOR ALL REPUBLICANS. Oh, and all of you stupid ass democrats IM FROM TEXAS SO DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God's also an advocate of free will.

And I'll talk shit about Texas if I want to.

It's nice to see that you are trying to tell others about what God says is sin yet you swear in the same paragraph.

Forum List

Back