Randy Moss

I think the whole Randy Moss mooning the crowd thing was blown completely out of proportion. Its a game for Chris'sakes.

If you're gonna be pissed off at Randy Moss, be pissed off because he walked off the field before the game was over a week before. I think he's an ass, IMO, but not for "fake mooning" the crowd...

whatever. Packers fans will get to see Donavan McNabb steamroll the vikings the weekend and all will be well.

lilcountriegal said:
I think the whole Randy Moss mooning the crowd thing was blown completely out of proportion. Its a game for Chris'sakes.

If you're gonna be pissed off at Randy Moss, be pissed off because he walked off the field before the game was over a week before. I think he's an ass, IMO, but not for "fake mooning" the crowd...

Oh he's an ass alright, but it was still funny watching him do that. Often many people would say that Muhammed Ali was an ass because of the way he portrayed himself. It got people to watch and made him one of the largest figures of sports in his time.

no1tovote4 said:
Oh he's an ass alright, but it was still funny watching him do that. Often many people would say that Muhammed Ali was an ass because of the way he portrayed himself. It got people to watch and made him one of the largest figures of sports in his time.

Frankly, the only problem I have with Moss is how after the game he will say crap like, "I wish everybody would just focus on our win". Well, they might if he wasn't out there doing things he KNOWS is going to draw attention away from the team and their wins.

freeandfun1 said:
Frankly, the only problem I have with Moss is how after the game he will say crap like, "I wish everybody would just focus on our win". Well, they might if he wasn't out there doing things he KNOWS is going to draw attention away from the team and their wins.

i saw him on tv laughing about his fine---his teamies asked him if he had written the check yet and he said "I only pay in cash, Homie. and shit, if I feel like it, I might shake my dick at the fans the nest time" go figure.

Forum List

Back