Randy Moss Signs with the Niners

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
2012 NFL free agency -- Randy Moss, San Francisco 49ers agree to one-year deal - ESPN

tumblr_llrcqm53dD1qzopwro1_500.gif

All Moss needs to do is catch the slant and run the deep flag and post; with Davis and Walker at TE's and Crabtree as the number two or three receiver, Smith wins, Gore wins and the Niners will win.

Barring injury, the Niners should be a playoff team for the next few years. With a bit of luck, another Super Bowl appearance is in their reach. It won't be easy, they won't sneak up on people this year, and Seattle, Arizona and St. Louis are improving.

This sounds a lot like the Braylon Edwards experiment. A one year deal, see if he can help or not, but don't expect too much....I do worry about the locker room aspect, but hope they will be willing to jettison Moss if he starts causing strife.

With Josh Morgan going to the Skins and Ginn Jr.'s status uncertain, the Niners need to look at the wr position. Moss may not be the answer, but I don't know if they were in any position to bid on the big names like Jackson or Marshall. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a receiver high in the draft as well.

Forum List

Back