Randy Moss back to the Vikings

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Moss trade to Vikings close - The Boston Globe

moss-vikings.jpg

Hesitantly optimistic. Until Rice comes back he has got some hard work in front of him.

Good. Go.
He wasn't consistant with his game play anyway.
When he was having an off day, perhaps upset at the fact taht he wasn't getting the attention or recognition or respect he deserved, then he wouldn't play as hard. It showed.
Don't get me wrong. I like Moss. Part of me is sad to see him leave.

Now let's see what the JurassicFavre / Moss partnership can accomplish.

This will extend Favre's career.

..at least to the end of the regular season. :eusa_whistle:

I kid, I kid.

Most people are saying this is Favre's last year. but if they make noise with Moss, who knows.

True, if he can stay healthy.

I'll be the most excited when Rice comes back. You can't double team two receivers. And if they put too much attention on those two, Peterson will smoke 'em. It will be fun to watch.

Has anyone heard anything else? And if he is traded, does anyone know how it will affect my Fantasy team? :D

Has anyone heard anything else? And if he is traded, does anyone know how it will affect my Fantasy team? :D

pick up favre if no one else has. then pick up Rice. if you have the room.

pick up favre if no one else has. then pick up Rice. if you have the room.

I am good on that. I have Peyton Manning and Ben Rothisberger. I have Randy too!

snatch up Rice. defenses will be all over moss and Rice will get catches when he comes back because of that.

Forum List

Back