random thoughts...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
My neighbors may be getting kicked out because they've had full-on parties until 4:30 AM the past 3 nights in a row. And, because they had some guy come up here waving a gun (at me and my friends). Good riddance.

I've now lost 2 jobs to retarded people. If ever you want to make sure your self-esteem is completely in the crapper, fill out an application at Movie Gallery, then come in a week later and see the drooling, mumbling mess that management decided would be better suited for the job than you.

The above would be really funny if it weren't true.

Jesus and Mary Chain's "Just Like Honey" is the most feel-good song I've heard in a long long time.

The day is really long when you get up at 7AM.

The night is really long when you can't fall asleep before 3:30AM.

Sleep depravation is not as fun as they make it out to be.

All of my friends have very grounded and realistic plans after they graduate. I have a couple of one-in-a-million dreams. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I generally don't think of the future in terms of longer than five years or so. I never think about what I'll be doing when I'm 40, or whatever. The farthest I'm looking is maybe 25. Is that normal?

There's no point in you reading this. I'm tired and amusing myself, sorry to waste your time in doing so.

The Sopranos is way better when watched back-to-back than one episode a week.

When I come on here and there are no new posts, I get disappointed. Is that weird?

OK, I suppose that's all. Anyone else?:)

The worst day ever is the day after payday, with $20 leftover after paying bills, when you realize you have to go two more weeks before getting any more money.

Forum List

Back