random musings...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
overall news:

iran has had elections and the asshole has been re-elected causing turmoil in the streets. So far the demonstrations are going peacefully but people have died. does the asshole have enough nerve to slaughter his own people in the streets? it has been done here, why not expect it there?

more concerning: fucking n korea...ever since being left out of the axis of evil they have simply been pissed...do they have a nuclear weapon aboard the ship headed for a nearness to hawai that we, as a country cannot allow. How far within striking distance will they come? or be allowed to come? if the worse happens and n korea attacks....how quickly are we prepared to respond? it is obvious that sanctions do not achieve their desired goals. nuke or missle.. we must not allow an another attack on that island or our soil..at a point when we are attacked by that piss ant in n korea...the us must rain hell down on them...we have no choice...imhp

obama: for a man who was ready to hit the ground running...he has not done shit but raise taxes and debt. nc has 11 % unemployment right now...seems only ca is getting noticed..how in the hell do we elect these people to congress? someone once said...let idiots vote and they will elect the biggest idiot. everyone on the left seems to be delighting in the ensign affair....if his wife was only dying with cancer..he could have trumped j edwards who managed to trump newt ....at least newt just divorced his wife suffering from cancer...didnt have an affair or a child out of wedlock. (yes that child is his, i bet you couldnt get his ass on maury)

good news: food prices are coming down...but bad news...gas is right back up...around her 2.67 or so. how are gas prices in your area?

all this money going here going there....seems no one is real sure where it is going...pork barrel spending is alive and doing well...but its called something else now but it is still pork barrel spending.

wars: it is time we ended both of them...iraq says they can stand up....we need to begin to stand down....afghanistan....how to decide you either go in and raise hell, or you try to help the people there...and you always have pakistan. trusting them is joke but you have to respect the fact they are a nuclear power.

you know i dont mind seeing it go to help people....no relieve them of all their responsiblities but help with houses. unfortunately it is the government promise of a bail out that has kept the private sector from kicking into action. how much lower can the private sector hold out?

even as house values have gone down...my insurance agent wanted me to up my replacement insurance....okay...i want to replace my house....and get this.....bit of trivia...both places on this property before we got it....were hit by lightening...and burn to the ground...so i am sensitive about that insurance talk.

renters should remember to have renters insurance to cover items inside the condo or house you are renting.

board news: as some of you have noticed we got us a donate now bar on the home page...so far they are at 50% of their goal...if you can join or donate please do.
o and its summer...school is out...we need to try to remember that .

oooo and it looks like jon and kate are divorcing....have you seen the house they built....and the sister in law is asking why they arent putting money back for the kids....
o man one hour special monday....to annouce they are divorcing...now come on people....you got 8 kids......o kate spanked the kids....jon is stepping out....etc...did you realize they get 75 k a show and do 40 shows a year? nice figures.

bad mood this evening.....the thing with n korea scares me...plus i am alone....i told my hubby i was either going to the new gay bar or to a cougar bar....he said go for it...made comments about me getting up at 4 am does go with staying out all night .. he could pretend it might happen

full scale revolution...so they will begin to slaughter them...they have permission from the "supreme leader" even with 1/2 the country being under 30 ...i dont think they can topple asshole and the supreme leader....

btw i am just coming in from a long night of partying .....or so he will be told...

full scale revolution...so they will begin to slaughter them...they have permission from the "supreme leader" even with 1/2 the country being under 30 ...i dont think they can topple asshole and the supreme leader....

btw i am just coming in from a long night of partying .....or so he will be told...

I wish we could drop a 1000 AK's to those poor rock throwers.

overall news:

iran has had elections and the asshole has been re-elected causing turmoil in the streets. So far the demonstrations are going peacefully but people have died. does the asshole have enough nerve to slaughter his own people in the streets? it has been done here, why not expect it there?

I thought they were already killing Iranians on the streets

more concerning: fucking n korea...ever since being left out of the axis of evil they have simply been pissed...do they have a nuclear weapon aboard the ship headed for a nearness to hawai that we, as a country cannot allow. How far within striking distance will they come? or be allowed to come? if the worse happens and n korea attacks....how quickly are we prepared to respond? it is obvious that sanctions do not achieve their desired goals. nuke or missle.. we must not allow an another attack on that island or our soil..at a point when we are attacked by that piss ant in n korea...the us must rain hell down on them...we have no choice...imhp

Shame they don't have oil, eh? We'd have probably bombed them into democracy by now, if they had.

obama: for a man who was ready to hit the ground running...he has not done shit but raise taxes and debt.

Actually he's done quite a bit, already. Not enough, but there was so much to do.

nc has 11 % unemployment right now...seems only ca is getting noticed..how in the hell do we elect these people to congress?

Blind faith?

someone once said...let idiots vote and they will elect the biggest idiot. everyone on the left seems to be delighting in the ensign affair....

With the what affair?

if his wife was only dying with cancer..he could have trumped j edwards who managed to trump newt ....at least newt just divorced his wife suffering from cancer...didnt have an affair or a child out of wedlock. (yes that child is his, i bet you couldnt get his ass on maury)

Not a clue who you're talking about. Perhaps I missed the "leftie memeo".

good news: food prices are coming down...but bad news...gas is right back up...around her 2.67 or so. how are gas prices in your area?

I'm dreading buying heating oil this winter.

all this money going here going there....seems no one is real sure where it is going...pork barrel spending is alive and doing well...but its called something else now but it is still pork barrel spending.

Pork is still pork regardless of what party is in power.

wars: it is time we ended both of them...iraq says they can stand up....we need to begin to stand down....afghanistan....how to decide you either go in and raise hell, or you try to help the people there...and you always have pakistan. trusting them is joke but you have to respect the fact they are a nuclear power.

Getting the troops out of Asia entirely sounds like a good idea to me

you know i dont mind seeing it go to help people....no relieve them of all their responsiblities but help with houses. unfortunately it is the government promise of a bail out that has kept the private sector from kicking into action. how much lower can the private sector hold out?

Not a clue what the above actually means.

even as house values have gone down...my insurance agent wanted me to up my replacement insurance....okay...i want to replace my house....and get this.....bit of trivia...both places on this property before we got it....were hit by lightening...and burn to the ground...so i am sensitive about that insurance talk.

Yeah, that just happened to me to.

renters should remember to have renters insurance to cover items inside the condo or house you are renting.

Sound advice if you they have anything truly worth insuring, I guess.

board news: as some of you have noticed we got us a donate now bar on the home page...so far they are at 50% of their goal...if you can join or donate please do.

Yeah, I gotta do that.

okay.

oooo and it looks like jon and kate are divorcing....have you seen the house they built....and the sister in law is asking why they arent putting money back for the kids....

o man one hour special monday....to annouce they are divorcing...now come on people....you got 8 kids......o kate spanked the kids....jon is stepping out....etc...did you realize they get 75 k a show and do 40 shows a year? nice figures.[/quote]

Do we know these people, Stroll?

overall news:

I thought they were already killing Iranians on the streetsi heard this am...19 have died

Shame they don't have oil, eh? We'd have probably bombed them into democracy by now, if they had.

touche'

Actually he's done quite a bit, already. Not enough, but there was so much to do.

he has not done some of the easy things that he promised..no more raids on clinic and decriminalization of smoke....

Blind faith?

With the what affair?

o pay attention...some republican...ensign had an affair, but does his simple affair top john edwards affair and child out of wedlock? which did top newt serving his wife with divorce papers while she had cancer..there are themes here ed...themes

heating oil is a concept most southerns do not understand. what kind of oil? and how much is it? people tried to convince us to go with monitor heaters...we stuck with wood

Yeah, that just happened to me to. it was not that much of an increase but i guess if you do it to all your customers it adds up

Yeah, I gotta do that.

okay.

o man one hour special monday....to annouce they are divorcing...now come on people....you got 8 kids......o kate spanked the kids....jon is stepping out....etc...did you realize they get 75 k a show and do 40 shows a year? nice figures.

Do we know these people, Stroll?[/QUOTE]

ed are you the only person in the world who does not know who jon and kate plus 8 are?

overall news:

I thought they were already killing Iranians on the streetsi heard this am...19 have died

touche'

he has not done some of the easy things that he promised..no more raids on clinic and decriminalization of smoke....

Blind faith?

With the what affair?

o pay attention...some republican...ensign had an affair, but does his simple affair top john edwards affair and child out of wedlock? which did top newt serving his wife with divorce papers while she had cancer..there are themes here ed...themes

heating oil is a concept most southerns do not understand. what kind of oil? and how much is it? people tried to convince us to go with monitor heaters...we stuck with wood

Yeah, that just happened to me to. it was not that much of an increase but i guess if you do it to all your customers it adds up

Yeah, I gotta do that.

okay.

Do we know these people, Stroll?

ed are you the only person in the world who does not know who jon and kate plus 8 are?[/quote]

I must be.

Seriously, I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Remember I'm a bit of a recluse.

okay jon and kate plus 8.....this couple has twins thru invitro and decide later to try again...jackpot..3 boys..3 girls...so they have 8 kids...apparently this has been on a reality show for a few years...i am not sure how many....i only have watched about 3 of them...mostly the one dealing with their break up...now why drew my interest to this story....the jackie cooper law...where money has to be put back for the children...they are not doing that....75 k a show 40 shows a season is...3000k a year...kate and jon purchased a million plus house with 23 acres..so forth and so on....and what about the laws governing air time for kids...they are strict...are these negated by it being a reality show....plus look at what happens to reality show kids......a big tsk tsk

okay jon and kate plus 8.....this couple has twins thru invitro and decide later to try again...jackpot..3 boys..3 girls...so they have 8 kids...apparently this has been on a reality show for a few years...i am not sure how many....i only have watched about 3 of them...mostly the one dealing with their break up...now why drew my interest to this story....the jackie cooper law...where money has to be put back for the children...they are not doing that....75 k a show 40 shows a season is...3000k a year...kate and jon purchased a million plus house with 23 acres..so forth and so on....and what about the laws governing air time for kids...they are strict...are these negated by it being a reality show....plus look at what happens to reality show kids......a big tsk tsk

When is it on? I've never watched it but I've heard they are separating.

i think its on tlc...hell it must be on all the time....i am not sure...but the tabloids are all over it ....her sister in law is saying no money is set back for the kids...yall need to get off the net or go to hulu...its a weird show...like kate tells jon how hes a big pussy and she does everything blah blah blah and like a big pussy he just sits there...they are doing this for the kids etc

Forum List

Back