random musings on a rainy wednesday

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if i had a damned clue what is going on politically i would address that..but since i dont...i wont...if anyone else would like to step up and tell us what the hell is going on...please do so...my son still holds out hope for obama...says its not been that long to let him try...polls show distain for obama but one important trend...people are beginning to see a rosier futures...call it hope...call it what you will but that is a good sign.

as for the political parties ....both are allowing distractions to keep them from focusing on the tasks at hand.

the cash for clunkers is a total waste if you ask me...nothing is being achieved the vehicles that are being purchased are hardly that much of a step up to make the program worthwhile...is it just me...but going from 10 mpg to 14 mpg...just doesnt seem to make a different to me.

board news:

board is 10 bucks short of makings its goal for the month....10 bucks anyone????

it would be the 2nd month (hell i dont know) but the 1st one the goal would be reached.

fantasy football is still looking for players..see ba...in sport forum....a thread is there....(yea i could post it..o here....fantasy link )

everything seems to be good...we got a couple of people pissed at the new people...who are pissed at being pissed on....lets me say this about that...we got old assholes....we got new assholes...we dont need more rules....or censorship....the board has proven its ability to moderate itself pretty much and i am sure that will go on.

o about this avatar trading, wearing...cybering...o hell yea thats the rumor i am spreading....

ask someone if you are gonna sport their av...esp.. if its a personal pic...i know they should not care once they toss it into the sewer we call the net...but it would be nice if people ask...remember we should have learned all the rules we need by 5.....

so just another day in the rain in the mountains.....

o and a good on you...for board members who have adopted pets...

echo and her new kitten....the transgendered one....

willow and her sad looking gracie...i think gracie may be a liberal beagle...wondering how she got in this handbasket....

good on you two ...if other members have pets or have adopted post it in the pet forum....we love to see the lives saved....even by conservative homes...:eek: to willow

keep the men/women in wars in your thoughts and whatever prayers you give....

Last edited:
o about this avatar trading, wearing...cybering...o hell yea thats the rumor i am spreading....

ask someone if you are gonna sport their av...esp.. if its a personal pic...i know they should not care once they toss it into the sewer we call the net...but it would be nice if people ask...remember we should have learned all the rules we need by 5.....

Ooops! Sorry Bones.

I forgot to ask before I used your personal photo as my new avatar. :redface:

May I please continue to use it for a while?

You missed the biggest board news Bones, Italians are no longer white people!

Yes, its true, Ol Charlie Bass has informed us that our friends from Italy are no longer in the white race! Greeks and Portuguese were kicked out too!

Forum List

Back