RAndi Rhodes

[IMGhttp://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e274/zxer500/imagesCAHFQ03N.jpg[/IMG]

Rhodes never blamed anybody. The histrionic far left went wild with bullshit from the moment it occurred. Rhodes herself was always straight forward about the situation.

Congrats, you are apparently as honest as the histrionic far left.

Randi had a sometimes funny show, but it was because of progressive people like her that Dante left the Democratic party:

"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the David Duke in drag ... What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a fucking whore! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a whore' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his whore of a wife ... Hillary is a big fucking whore, too. You know why she's a big fucking whore? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, asshole!'" - Randi Rhodes

Randi was no liberal.

Did she ever get over her problem with alcohol ?
It's not polite to make fun of someone for their addictions.

Unless that person is Rush Limbaugh. :rolleyes:

It is not polite to call attempting to escape from insufferable, constant and non-ceasing pain as an addiction. It is trying to live a normal, pain free life. And unless you ever experienced that pain you have no right to make a stupid judgment call like that.

Addiction is the crutch of weak-minded and no-spine goofs to get high or being able to cope with life. Kind of like somebody in the highest office in the land being a nicotine slave.

Or like Bill Maher on pretty much all the illegal drugs and bragging about it.

I was stupid enough to smoke for 30 years, but - unlike the President - I had the spine to quit cold turkey.

I was also on Delaudil (morphine) for two years, 24 hours a day, for horrible pain due to impinged bursa. Once I had my surgery, I dropped my morphine dependence cold turkey as well. The withdrawal process was almost as bad as the pain, but looking in the mirror and see an honest face was worth it.

Are there no mirrors in the White House? Or is it only the lack of spine?

Cry all you want, when a left wing talk show host comes along that people like, then they will tune. Look at all the MSNBC nut jobs that have come and gone over the years, why? The ratings suck, it's not Clear Channel's fault, they just suck and only emotional thinkers watch them.

Normal people are not very fond of watching or listening to certifiably insane raving lunatics.

Like those who get tingles up their legs in homoerotic orgasms Chris Matthews.

Or free-loading advocate, union slave Ed Schultz.

Or...the...stuttering...liar...who...can't...say...a...sentence...without...emphasizing...every...word...for...hoping...to...convince...idiots, you know, Lawrence, O'Donnell.

Or the limey sleezebag, Martin Bashir.

Or skenks who pretending to be females, too numerous to mention, on MSNBC.

Not to mention the religious prodigy, who beat Jesus Christ by three years to preach and be ordained, (after all, Jesus was 12 years old, while Al was only nine) Reverend Al Sharpton who hasnt held a religious service since those despicable white boys raped the poor lying Tawney broad.

The ratings of left-wing nuts truthfully reflect their moral values.

Cry all you want, when a left wing talk show host comes along that people like, then they will tune. Look at all the MSNBC nut jobs that have come and gone over the years, why? The ratings suck, it's not Clear Channel's fault, they just suck and only emotional thinkers watch them.

Normal people are not very fond of watching or listening to certifiably insane raving lunatics.

Like those who get tingles up their legs in homoerotic orgasms Chris Matthews.

Or free-loading advocate, union slave Ed Schultz.

Or...the...stuttering...liar...who...can't...say...a...sentence...without...emphasizing...every...word...for...hoping...to...convince...idiots, you know, Lawrence, O'Donnell.

Or the limey sleezebag, Martin Bashir.

Or skenks who pretending to be females, too numerous to mention, on MSNBC.

Not to mention the religious prodigy, who beat Jesus Christ by three years to preach and be ordained, (after all, Jesus was 12 years old, while Al was only nine) Reverend Al Sharpton who hasnt held a religious service since those despicable white boys raped the poor lying Tawney broad.

The ratings of left-wing nuts truthfully reflect their moral values.

Well said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back